Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ash. You might want to stop plastering Ella all over Insta in what bleeping weirdos see as compromising positions. Having worked in that field I am only to familiar with what perverts do to children’s images so I suggest you wise up. Your a policeman’s wife too but it seems Fra hasn’t schooled you on keeping your kids safe!!!!! Honestly anything for content. Your an absolute walloper.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest vlog on home bargains haul. Where do these influencers seriously put all the 💩 they buy on such a frequent basis. My house is larger than theirs and there is no way I could continually purchase the amount of 💩 they buy and have somewhere to put it.
Either:-
.the house must be bursting at the seams
..total throw away society, which with young children she should be trying to be environmentally friendly
...the 💩 all goes back, so bare face lying to her followers

Again, only my opinion. Why does everything have to be so colourless in the house. Black, grey, cream, white, pale pink. Why not a burst of yellow, green, teal...anything that would bring some life. Sorry, I just hate grey houses😤

Reactions: 8
Sign up ladies and gentleman for not only a 10% discount but to be the first to see what awful, chavvy tit they are selling 🙄
This will be a SCREAM!!!! A whole website of crappy, tacky, chavvy, poorly made tat. It will be like Ash’s wardrobe on steroids!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Why on earth would anyone buy anything from her?! She’s got horrendous taste! 😂😂😂 her fashion sense is totally non existent 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder if Lauren will be her partner in crime with her experience in retail at "Lilubella Boutique"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahha SHUT UP! Is this actually for real? From the fashionista that squeezes into size 14 primark clothing... get back to that call centre you maniac!

• Haha
Has the daft sod seriously got his home address plastered all over the company details - which are publicly available documents?!!!

And this is a police officer?!!!

what an idiot.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.