Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Ash in someone else’s insta story in the background at that hotel event and she looked at LEAST a size 16/18. Why does she pretend to be a 12???
I swear she’s got some sort of body dysmorphia or something. She’s convinced she’s a slim size 12 and that it’s the clothes that are just the wrong size. She can’t seem to comprehend that she’s a curvy size 16/18.

Reactions: 7
Is there a maisy meow thread. She is getting more and more irritating. Both of their vlogs from the weekend were cringe worthy. They both seriously think they are something

Reactions: 8
There is, we started one a while ago, but it's as boring as her YouTube 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 i used to think she was 'okay' as far as 'influencers' go but recently she is boring and pretentious! she is constantly touching her hair and trying to morph to into become mama reid.

How long before Lauren has a you tube channel? I noticed she had done a insta tv video.

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 i used to think she was 'okay' as far as 'influencers' go but recently she is boring and pretentious! she is constantly touching her hair and trying to morph to into become mama reid.

How long before Lauren has a you tube channel? I noticed she had done a insta tv video.
Yeah I used to like her cleaning videos (guilty pleasure 🤣) but she's so tedious now, I feel like there's just not much about her? She comes across way older than her actual age too.
I don't follow Lauren, but wouldn't be surprised. Why wouldn't she want the same amazing life as ash

Reactions: 4
The sissy-in-laws mat leave is coming to an end hence ramping up her stories 🙈😂 and Ash selling her to the punters 😂😂 she's as thirsty as Eilidh not go back to work, both absolutely desperate to be as parasitic and deluded as size 10 Greidy 😩 Total cringe fest the three of them and fake, fake fake 🙈 an embarrassment to humanity!

Greidy going on about the car key the other day, WTAF cringed hard - Ash & yer two wannabe's - car PCP deals are not exclusive to Insta parasites 🙄

I've not watched the 'press trip' 🙈 vlogs yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow Ashys recent insta stories who does she think she is someone asked how she knows the people she was at the press conference with 🤣she wrote how she knows maisyeow through her husband and also the other girl Courtney through her husband but added she really liked her and got on so well with her no comments on maisy she is definitely jealous of maisy meow without a doubt I’m sorry ash but at least she’s not narcissistic and knows how to have a laugh , I think she will be planning baby number 3 soon going by it if I was her husband a would run for the hills she gets more narcissistic every time i watch don’t know who she really thinks she is tbh it’s not a nice trait , maisy and her sister In law need to body swerve acting like her at all costs they won’t do themselves any favours !

Reactions: 2
So Greidy wants a 3rd kerching...I mean child, how much do CM pay for a birth vid again 🧐🤑 not a single wisp of integrity, breeding for dollar. Morally defunct the lot of them 🤢

Wait a minute 🧐 was dour-pus Eilidh not begging for engagement on the grid a while ago for potty training tips (and failed miserably)...yet here's Greidy the expert gloating that she's nailed it as she has experience - do the two besties not chat mum chat behind the scenes? Surely Greidy could've passed her expertise knowledge to Eilidh at the time rather than have her wait and boost the vlog views with the rest of the punters, some pal eh 😂🤑😂

Wait a minute 🧐 was dour-pus Eilidh not begging for engagement on the grid a while ago for potty training tips (and failed miserably)...yet here's Greidy the expert gloating that she's nailed it as she has experience - do the two besties not chat mum chat behind the scenes? Surely Greidy could've passed her expertise knowledge to Eilidh at the time rather than have her wait and boost the vlog views with the rest of the punters, some pal eh 😂🤑😂
Exactly she asked for help on the potty training with Oliver and the bold ash jumps in steals the vlog idea and wants to tell the world how wonderful Charlie is some friend indeed , I actually feel sorry for maisy meow now a think she knows ash is a complete idiot and has to go along with it for the husbands being pals everything maisy does she try’s to out do in a different way , even the change of dress at the press event was so like maisys idea of style it so strange anything to make money 💰doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings !

Sorry not caught up on this thread but big Mama's tattoo! Geez me the boakkkkk! 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks heavily pregnant in that monstrosity! And what is it with looking to the side in photos?! Gets on my nerves! 😩

Reactions: 9
That dress is awful, it just adds so much bulk to your chest and shoulders. Not flattering at all unless you're 6 ft and very slim.

Dress is awful.

Why why why doesn’t she dress to suit her shape?

She’s short and has dumpy legs - short dresses/skirts make her look worse.
She’s carrying extra weight round her middle and has broad shoulders so she needs to wear a supportive bra, a big old pair of Spanx and a flattering longer length top that skimms down over her belly & hips. A good pair of high waist jeans, long length top, good undies would look so much better than that awful awful thing she has on.

Reactions: 10
She looks heavily pregnant in that monstrosity! And what is it with looking to the side in photos?! Gets on my nerves! 😩
Probably supposed to look spontaneous, "just standing there minding my business when Fra snapped this". The back ground is making her look weirdly short!

Wee dumpy Ash in all her glory on the grid 😂😂😂 imagine being that deluded and absent from reality, frightening!! Note the oh so subtle angle she's holding the bag, ffs 😂 keep it up Greidy, yer some buzz pal!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m so glad I found this thread. She’s the embodiment of what I call “Silverburn maws” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.