Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% agree! what kind of lessons is she teaching her kids especially her daughter every thing is all about image, style with no substance behind it all. We’ve all said it before she treats the kids like dolls. I have a little girl who’s a year younger than Ella and I can already see how she’s so concerned about image and what she’s wearing and this is by no means from me Infact most days I’m in gym gear no make up hair scrapped back. It’s just natural things she picked from nursery and probably her peers. Where as Ella is growing up woth a mum who is clearly insecure and unhappy in her appearance and every thing has to be picture perfect for insta, who damaging must that be to her.
This is so true!! The way she dresses Ella is a joke the nursery must be like omg when she comes in dressed like she’s 18 going a night out.

Reactions: 7
A huge marquee in the garden for Ella's 4th birthday party, could they not have just had it in the house like normal people do? So over the top, can you imagine what extremes they will go to when wee Ella gets married? 😆

Reactions: 8
A huge marquee in the garden for Ella's 4th birthday party, could they not have just had it in the house like normal people do? So over the top, can you imagine what extremes they will go to when wee Ella gets married? 😆
It’s all just so ridiculously over the top.
She’s a 4 year old kid - bleeping pack it in acting like she’s Kim Kardashian on her 21st Birthday.
These people make me cringe. It’s all so tacky and vulgar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doubt they will.... their own wedding wasnt all that elaborate. They had it in the smaller room of the venue. 👀

Reactions: 3
It’s all just so ridiculously over the top.
She’s a 4 year old kid - bleeping pack it in acting like she’s Kim Kardashian on her 21st Birthday.
These people make me cringe. It’s all so tacky and vulgar.
Yes vulgar is the right word. Imagine how many presents she was given too

Ella's a cute wee kid now, but ash and big fra wanna watch how they treat her, a few years and she'll be an absolute spoiled brat.
Her kids are always so dressed up!
Nothing wrong with them looking nice and having nice clothes (Ella's aren't always my taste but whatever) but it's all the time? I don't think I've ever just seen the kids in a house in a t shirt and a pair of leggings? (**Unless it's white, and coordinated with a tit load of glitter)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ella's a cute wee kid now, but ash and big fra wanna watch how they treat her, a few years and she'll be an absolute spoiled brat.
Her kids are always so dressed up!
Nothing wrong with them looking nice and having nice clothes (Ella's aren't always my taste but whatever) but it's all the time? I don't think I've ever just seen the kids in a house in a t shirt and a pair of leggings? (**Unless it's white, and coordinated with a tit load of glitter)
I know, I've seen Charlie wear tracksuits but they are always branded, Nike etc so not cheap.
If I tried to dress my 3 year old in Ella's clothes she'd refuse to wear them and throw them on the floor! My daughter picks the brightest colours in her wardrobe and puts them together 😆 Ash just wouldn't allow Ella to dress herself, it's a shame really

I know, I've seen Charlie wear tracksuits but they are always branded, Nike etc so not cheap.
If I tried to dress my 3 year old in Ella's clothes she'd refuse to wear them and throw them on the floor! My daughter picks the brightest colours in her wardrobe and puts them together 😆 Ash just wouldn't allow Ella to dress herself, it's a shame really
I know what you mean, my girl is 4 now and she's at the stage of whatever I put out she won't wear, she has to choose her own 🤦‍♀️
I've decided to pick my battles and just go with it, unless we need to go to something fancy then I'll bribe her with sweets 🤣

Reactions: 1
I dont think Ella HAS any bright clothes in her wardrobe to choose, everything is muted neutrals. Bet she'd love to be jumping around in some obnoxiously bright JoJo Siwa tee shirt or something.

The thing is she’s trying to portray that there having a huge big do for birthday! She’s got a crappy B&m number marquee up that Fra has done a DIY job on she’s picked up cheap tat as per from Poundland. Ash why not get a marquee hired with heating and proper flooring of do the party in a venue if you can’t accommodate all your family in your house. One video I want Ash to do she budget run a house run two cars buys designer goods for her self Fra and the kids affords hair nails Botox fillers and all the rest

champagne lifestyle on a buckfast budget springs to mind! Even on the holiday vlog wtf! Why would admit on camera the drinks are too expensive so we bought miniatures out the shop so we can get tanked up on the cheap and there in the background you’ve got big Fra kicking about in Gucci sliders 🤣🤣 🤣 mate your wearing £500 plus flip flops yet you can’t afford to buy drinks on holiday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing is she’s trying to portray that there having a huge big do for birthday! She’s got a crappy B&m number marquee up that Fra has done a DIY job on she’s picked up cheap tat as per from Poundland. Ash why not get a marquee hired with heating and proper flooring of do the party in a venue if you can’t accommodate all your family in your house. One video I want Ash to do she budget run a house run two cars buys designer goods for her self Fra and the kids affords hair nails Botox fillers and all the rest

champagne lifestyle on a buckfast budget springs to mind! Even on the holiday vlog wtf! Why would admit on camera the drinks are too expensive so we bought miniatures out the shop so we can get tanked up on the cheap and there in the background you’ve got big Fra kicking about in Gucci sliders 🤣🤣🤣 mate your wearing £500 plus flip flops yet you can’t afford to buy drinks on holiday
This.....everything about it...smoke and mirrors spring to mind 🤣👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That outfit she's wearing for the party looks like something an OAP would wear on a trip to Benidorm! This boutique her, Eilidh and Lauren are always tagging must be gifting them clothes? No Ad declared though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That outfit she's wearing for the party looks like something an OAP would wear on a trip to Benidorm! This boutique her, Eilidh and Lauren are always tagging must be gifting them clothes? No Ad declared though 🤔
I thought the same 🤣 all she needs is some prescription aviators with reactive tint and a pair of cream slip on shoes 👌

Yeah they must be, not a good advert though everything looks like cheap shite.
Ash has been looking a right state lately, I could swear she's been getting dressed in the dark. I know she's only 26 and wants to keep up with the trends, but when those trends don't suit you or your body, just give it up as a bad job 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the same 🤣 all she needs is some prescription aviators with reactive tint and a pair of cream slip on shoes 👌

Yeah they must be, not a good advert though everything looks like cheap shite.
Ash has been looking a right state lately, I could swear she's been getting dressed in the dark. I know she's only 26 and wants to keep up with the trends, but when those trends don't suit you or your body, just give it up as a bad job 🤷
Exactly I’ve got a curvy figure like Ash and honestly I find it hard to shop in places like primark I usually need to get things from Zara n next if I’m doing high street and this is Ash issue too the clothes she buys are so ill fitting it makes her look awful! She seems to have this idea that if I wear cheap clothes I can make my self look “luxe” if I throw on my balenciaga sss and Prada bag! This is why personally thing she looks her best in gym wear least the clothes fit her! Right yesterday outfit🙄🙄 she looks like wan the golden girls🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lauren works at the shop! Hence why they are always banging on about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she bleeping thick?
Letting her daughter release a helium balloon?
Does she have any concept of the fact that the balloon will burst and come down again, and will either litter the countryside or be ingested by some poor animal.
😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I dont think Ella HAS any bright clothes in her wardrobe to choose, everything is muted neutrals. Bet she'd love to be jumping around in some obnoxiously bright JoJo Siwa tee shirt or something.
Yes. I find it so sad when these bloggers dont let their kids express themselves - all in muted tones or monochrome clothing with bedrooms that are their mums taste way more than their own. Sure I’d love my children’s bedroom to be totally fresh white and tasteful but they are 3 and 4 and they want Disney princesses sat on the dresser and superhero costumes hanging up - it makes them happy and it makes me happy to see them developing their own taste. Carly Drake is awful for this - all of Ava Lily’s clothes are white, black or millennial pink just like Carly’s clothes 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.