Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her swimwear vlog! So refreshing to see a normal figure on these videos. Must be hard for Ash because she was a dancer and probably tiny size 6/8 pre-kids so maybe that’s what she’s struggling to dress for her size properly.
I’m thinking she’s maybe struggling with dressing for her body shape rather than getting the wrong sizes

Reactions: 3
I tell you what I would be so upset if I'd had my veneers done and they were as wonky as hers. The k9 tooth on her right sticks way out! I would never say that if it was someone's own teeth but thats professional work that's been done. Not exactly a great ad for oak tree. At least it was free for her but I'd still be fuming!!!

Reactions: 4
I tell you what I would be so upset if I'd had my veneers done and they were as wonky as hers. The k9 tooth on her right sticks way out! I would never say that if it was someone's own teeth but thats professional work that's been done. Not exactly a great ad for oak tree. At least it was free for her but I'd still be fuming!!!
I thought this as well. TEETH!! They are horrendous looking and dont fit her mouth. But hey, they where a freebie and Greidy loves a freebie 🤑

• Haha
The teeth are awful. They look far too big for her mouth? It’s like all you can see is TEETH. They also look in poor condition?

• Sick
The teeth are awful. They look far too big for her mouth? It’s like all you can see is TEETH. They also look in poor condition?
A somewhat wonky row of patio slabs in colour ghost white please!! Eventually the tooth roots die and she'll have the lovely black gum surround, you need the dolla to maintain them, so we'll be seeing a lot more undeclared #ads for the foreseeable 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh my god.

I’ve just watched an old vlog from before she had her teeth done - how different does she look?! She’s like a different person?! She’s had so much work done to her face.

Also just watched her recent swim wear try on video...

Sorry but - size 12 my eye!

I wish she would buy proper supportive, flattering clothes. None of those swimming outfits were good on her at all. She needs a decent supportive bra style top, something that lifts and gives her some shape. She needs to buy bottoms that fit her properly. She just looks so out of proportion. Some people (myself included) just don’t suit a bikini. She’s not doing herself any favours at all, which is a shame as she’s got a very “normal” figure but she’s just forever throwing on god awful outfit choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way she’s a 12. The comment before about her being built like a tank is spot on. Her torso is short & she has no waist so those swimsuits just look awkward on her.
She must think she’s going to waft about the beach spa club in her kaftans like a celeb with all eyes on her - yes they will be but for all the wrong reasons! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can literally imagine her swanning around the joint thinking everyones dead jealous of her. Doncha know who I am, doncha wish yer gf was a fake like me, doncha 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m going to get pellets here! But since this whole health kick n pt is she not getting bigger or is it just me
I think she LOOKS bigger because shes not dressing for her shape at all! (I believe someone mentioned tank..🤣) this isn't a weight thing - I wouldnt shame anyone for their size, this girl is just not doing herself any favours at all.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m going to get pellets here! But since this whole health kick n pt is she not getting bigger or is it just me
I think Ash would argue that she is building muscle and that is why she appears bigger...no, that is not how it works but we know there would be a justification. Just like it’s trolls fat shaming if size/weight is mentioned.
I think as a lot of us think, Ash is not dressing for her size. I have given up with being a certain size/label...I vary from a 10-18 in different shops. Just find what is comfortable, dress for your shape...if a belt works, if something elongates your torso, if a high waist offers more support...embrace it.
It’s sad that for a girl so young, as a mother/aunt to young girls Ash comes across as so insecure.

Reactions: 6
Jesus just watched the swim wear try on size 12 my foot she’s got to be easily a 16.

I think Ash would argue that she is building muscle and that is why she appears bigger...no, that is not how it works but we know there would be a justification. Just like it’s trolls fat shaming if size/weight is mentioned.
I think as a lot of us think, Ash is not dressing for her size. I have given up with being a certain size/label...I vary from a 10-18 in different shops. Just find what is comfortable, dress for your shape...if a belt works, if something elongates your torso, if a high waist offers more support...embrace it.
It’s sad that for a girl so young, as a mother/aunt to young girls Ash comes across as so insecure.
I 100% agree! what kind of lessons is she teaching her kids especially her daughter every thing is all about image, style with no substance behind it all. We’ve all said it before she treats the kids like dolls. I have a little girl who’s a year younger than Ella and I can already see how she’s so concerned about image and what she’s wearing and this is by no means from me Infact most days I’m in gym gear no make up hair scrapped back. It’s just natural things she picked from nursery and probably her peers. Where as Ella is growing up woth a mum who is clearly insecure and unhappy in her appearance and every thing has to be picture perfect for insta, who damaging must that be to her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.