Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just watched Greidy's swimwear vid and I actually dont have anything negative to say about it 😐 The swimwear not to my taste but she wasnt all if I was a biscuit i'd eat masel nor was there any hard sell, shock!!!
Great to see an average body shown with a bit of humility thrown in! She really must be feeling unwell 😂

Reactions: 12
Ive just watched Greidy's swimwear vid and I actually dont have anything negative to say about it 😐 The swimwear not to my taste but she wasnt all if I was a biscuit i'd eat masel nor was there any hard sell, shock!!!
Great to see an average body shown with a bit of humility thrown in! She really must be feeling unwell 😂
Yeh same! But I think if choose more flattering styles she would of looked good. The styles she picked just weren’t right for her shape and this is her problem when it comes to fashion

Reactions: 8
I really liked her swimwear vlog! So refreshing to see a normal figure on these videos. Must be hard for Ash because she was a dancer and probably tiny size 6/8 pre-kids so maybe that’s what she’s struggling to dress for her size properly.

Reactions: 8
I really liked her swimwear vlog! So refreshing to see a normal figure on these videos. Must be hard for Ash because she was a dancer and probably tiny size 6/8 pre-kids so maybe that’s what she’s struggling to dress for her size properly.
She definitely wasn’t she’s always been on the bigger side!!

She’s also charging £3500 for a vlog featuring products etc through channel mum. £1000 for an instagram story.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

She’s also charging £3500 for a vlog featuring products etc through channel mum. £1000 for an instagram story.
She’s a classic apple shape. No wonder she’s hardly working with any brands 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s extreme! How are small businesses meant to pay those fees.

Reactions: 3

She’s got quite a masculine figure she’s very broad and has quite a masculine face and jawline, now I’m not bashing her because I’be not got the best figure! But in some shops I’m a size 12 in some believe it or not I’ve actually bought a size 20 for a better fit, the label in your clothes is just that just a label, and doesn’t define you. If she dressed for her shape and correct size she’s wouldn’t look like a stuffed sausage all the time

Reactions: 15
I wish she’d stop overdoing the fillers etc. If she was mid 30’s I’d think she looked good for her age but I’m shocked she’s mid 30’s. She has ruined her skin and looks already.

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure this is pre baby...not exactly a 6/8.
Maybe when she was like 16-18? I’m sure she’s posted pictures of her in costume and looked small. One things for sure she looked a million times better there pre- syringe and oaktree dental care! xx

Didn’t see Charlie in the miss you picture for her going on holiday. Probably having his 3 hour daily nap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The swimwear try on was complete and utter cringe😬 clearly self conscious about parading about on holiday in next to nothing so puts up a video looking for praise and validation to boost her ego. She’s built like a tank and has absolutely no waist at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The swimwear try on was complete and utter cringe😬 clearly self conscious about parading about on holiday in next to nothing so puts up a video looking for praise and validation to boost her ego. She’s built like a tank and has absolutely no waist at all!

I don’t know why she put it up if she’s self conscious either. It’s just her shape though she can’t help it.

I quite liked this video, she seemed humble and knows her figure isn’t knockout so good for her for showing it off even if her confidence is fake for views.
I’ve also watched fopperholics c-section show-off tit show tonight and the contrast between the two was very interesting.

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before but she’s the actual double of desperate dan from the comics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she put it up if she’s self conscious either. It’s just her shape though she can’t help it.
' Baywatch ' Yeah that is her shape but you dress to suit it .
Squeezing into outfits that's 3 sizes to small do her no justice what so ever .

Reactions: 1
I liked the video as it was good to see someone with a more average, relatable body doing a video like that.....however, she’s got bad taste 😂😂😂 She just seems to pick things that do her no favours! There’s loads of nice swimwear out there she could’ve looked really nice in but she goes for all that tacky towie looking stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I liked the video as it was good to see someone with a more average, relatable body doing a video like that.....however, she’s got bad taste 😂😂😂 She just seems to pick things that do her no favours! There’s loads of nice swimwear out there she could’ve looked really nice in but she goes for all that tacky towie looking stuff 😂😂
Maybe the real GC could give her a few tips as she looked amazing in her floral swimsuit 👙👙.

Pc Fra must be mortified 😂😂😂😂 she must have been drunk! Can’t stand huge social media PDA’s but nothing is private with this lot
Don't be letting big Fra kid anyone on . Once his force identification number is of his shoulder he's a lads lad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.