Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really?! I don’t think LJC can be described as glam. Can she?! Maybe I’m missing something... 🤣
I'm with you! I think she looks nice most of the time, and obviously takes pride in her appearance when she dresses up, but I'd describe her style as a bit cheap and chavvy 🙈

Reactions: 1
Sorry I think she’s glam 🙈 but normal days she wears no make up and loungewear so is relatable unlike Ash. did you see them all having afternoon tea with Lilubella? Such a random mix, obviously targeting influencers and wags.
Targeting influencers or wags 😄 Sorry not my taste . If it's anything like that hideous thing Ash wore I'd tend only to go for a Halloween costume . The clothes look like a glorified cheap Wish Clothing website . She was maybe having an afternoon tea to sign a contract for the next Lilubella's top model 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Targeting influencers or wags 😄 Sorry not my taste . If it's anything like that hideous thing Ash wore I'd tend only to go for a Halloween costume . The clothes look like a glorified cheap Wish Clothing website . She was maybe having an afternoon tea to sign a contract for the next Lilubella's top model 😂😂😂😂

Lilubellas next top model 😂😂😂😂 Lauren looked lovely!

Lilubellas next top model 😂😂😂😂 Lauren looked lovely!
No doubt she would she's a natural , she's a very pretty girl either dressed up or casual . Hopefully Lauren helped her pick her clothes because honestly the clothes she wears are absolutely hideous

I really liked Ash and loved watching her videos religiously when the notification popped up. This was before the house move. She always appeared to be super organised, always had systems in place and I thought she genuinely gave people good ideas to make life a little bit easy - thus being relatable! Since the house move, she has changed massively. Her videos are chaotic, sporadic and very random (almost desperate).The crazy amount of designer purchases (good for her, but it’s not my cup of tea) the managing to buy a £400K house ASWELL as apparently completely furnishing it themselves and then claiming to be on a tight budget but still affording unnecessary £50+ B&M hauls, decorating, garden, holidays, clothes etc etc it just became so unrelatable and didn’t quite add up. She has lost herself, and is morphing into a super boring predicable “influencer”. I feel like it’s because she is so young and she is seeing people like Emily Shak etc. of a similar age doing their thing so she’s trying to chase their opportunities (holidays, coachella etc) when she started out doing something completely different. Now her audience is all left a bit like WTF?? Sorry for the rant folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’ll be trying to be best pals with Vanessa Lafferty now to get in with the WAG’s. Climb up the social ladder! Vanessa looked amazing.

I really liked Ash and loved watching her videos religiously when the notification popped up. This was before the house move. She always appeared to be super organised, always had systems in place and I thought she genuinely gave people good ideas to make life a little bit easy - thus being relatable! Since the house move, she has changed massively. Her videos are chaotic, sporadic and very random (almost desperate).The crazy amount of designer purchases (good for her, but it’s not my cup of tea) the managing to buy a £400K house ASWELL as apparently completely furnishing it themselves and then claiming to be on a tight budget but still affording unnecessary £50+ B&M hauls, decorating, garden, holidays, clothes etc etc it just became so unrelatable and didn’t quite add up. She has lost herself, and is morphing into a super boring predicable “influencer”. I feel like it’s because she is so young and she is seeing people like Emily Shak etc. of a similar age doing their thing so she’s trying to chase their opportunities (holidays, coachella etc) when she started out doing something completely different. Now her audience is all left a bit like WTF?? Sorry for the rant folks.
Totally agree with everything you’ve said!! I used to religiously follow and watch every video. Same with maisy meow, I just can’t be bothered watching them at all. It’s the same old stuff that we’re all doing if we have kids. She’s too flashy it’s actually tacky like posing to show off her designer stuff. I watched mama reid when I had my first baby a few years ago and found her tips helpful but now I’m on my second baby and just don’t need to watch her anymore.

Reactions: 2
Really?! I don’t think LJC can be described as glam. Can she?! Maybe I’m missing something... 🤣
She’s not my cup of tea or idea of glam, but it’s the look she “try’s “ to go for she pulls it off he’ll of a lot better than Ash. In the recent pictures of Ash , Lauren and Eilidh at the boutique launch Ash looks like a stuffed sausage because her clothes are so tight. Which makes her looking bigger than what she probably is. I’m not body shaming her because I’m probably the same size as Ash, but I was shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vanessa who she met for 5mins . " Oh she'll now be one of her dearest best friends " . Night out down the West end with Fra & Big Kyle 😃😃 Fra would probably take his football strip for the big man to sign it .
Couldn't see much of the leather leggings she was ranting on about but don't imagine they're up to much as Ella asked her why she wears plastic trousers . Everything she's wearing lately is just ridiculous boiler suits , anything that's leopard print , a dress that looked like a curtain and they are doing absolutely nothing for her. This boutique as she's calling it their clothes look like they're from a cheap website . That silky 3/4 length jumpsuit Eilidh had on done nothing for her either it looked like something she bought from E-bay it was to long in the legs , very drab . Lauren a beautiful looking girl and looks good no matter what she wears .

Vanessa who she met for 5mins . " Oh she'll now be one of her dearest best friends " . Night out down the West end with Fra & Big Kyle 😃😃 Fra would probably take his football strip for the big man to sign it .
Couldn't see much of the leather leggings she was ranting on about but don't imagine they're up to much as Ella asked her why she wears plastic trousers . Everything she's wearing lately is just ridiculous boiler suits , anything that's leopard print , a dress that looked like a curtain and they are doing absolutely nothing for her. This boutique as she's calling it their clothes look like they're from a cheap website . That silky 3/4 length jumpsuit Eilidh had on done nothing for her either it looked like something she bought from E-bay it was to long in the legs , very drab . Lauren a beautiful looking girl and looks good no matter what she wears .
[/

The boutique is awful. She hasn’t worked with a decent brand in ages. The vlogs are so boring. I don’t even think a 3 rd baby can save them now. Look at Eilidh it’s like watching paint dry

• Haha
Am so tired , think it's since I had the coil removed on Friday and oh by the way I'm using nothing . That's a big TMI first thing on a Monday morning .
The big living room refurb has started !!! Never seen it anywhere before and with me being such a plain Jane but I'm so excited to see it finished . Second phrase of garden also been done . All you seen to care about is material things you always seem to be boasting about something . Do you ever think that there's plenty other people have what you have but they don't need to advertise it to make a living .

Hey :)
Did not know these types of sites existed until the floggers moaned about their 'trolls' or as otherwise know...people who point out their brazen lies and misrepresentations. I'm not big on SM but had started watching YT blogs about a year ago, mainly Pentland, then found Meldrum and Reid through her. I haven't watched Reid or Meldrum vlogs in months as they absolutely make me rage, the greed and fakeness is staggering and revolting. I am mad at the sheep for not being savvy enough to see through them, argh!!!

I'm from Glasgow and have often seen Ash and her wannabe 'bestie' Eilidh at the Fort, Braehead and Silverburn (shopping centre's fyi). Let me tell you, Ash is a smiling assassin, Eilidh is a dour sour-puss, face always tripping her unless she's on flogstagram!

Ash has had a boob job, botox, lip filers and veneers...TEETH!! That eye rolling she constantly does wtaf, guessing she thinks its endearing and probably sexy. She prances around like a TOWIE wannabe, fake AF! I still laugh at the vid of her trying on dresses for the wannabes wedding, howling, absolutely no self-awareness, some of her sheep pointed out (very diplomatically) that the dresses were too small - man alive what a hissy fit she had, could not even recognise herself bursting out body cons and said she didn't need bigger sizes lolol!

I'm all for people bettering themselves, but these types are absolute narcissistic parasites, plain and simple. You might noticed that they have not been as prolific on flogstagram because if they actually followed the rules every single story and post would need to be marked Ad or at the very least Gifted, disgrace, they are nothing but well paid, deluded sales people. Ash has been decorating her house...cue Eilidh and the sister-in-law decorating their homes - its painfully embarrassing how predicable these 'mummy bloggers' are. The, often poorer, impressionable followers need to wake up and realise that instead of investing in their fave flogstgramers they should invest in themselves and their families, their pockets would surely thrive, at the very least! Rant over for now, thank you if you reached the end :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
👏👏👏 SassySass .
Wanabe , Wanabe she's got a long way to go . I'm not far from her and honestly she prances about like a millionaire then jumps into poundland 😃 . On her Instagram today apologizing for no uploads but could ravit on about the decorating , garden , holidays as usual brag , brag , brag she's so materialistic it's scary . Her dress sense for a young girl is ridiculous , neither fits , cheap tit and her shoes & bags always have to have a name . All these young mum's jumping on YouTube are basically selling their kids on-line to making a living , they've permanently got cameras in their faces while they're eating , sleeping , farting and the worst thing ever in the bath . ( Surprised PC Reid allows it )
I do really like Eilidh but she's trying so hard that she's actually failing , same dull, boring stories every day .
Lauren is just a normal mum to 3 kids and I hope she doesn't go down the same route as her sissy in-law .
Hi Bernie :)
We'll have to agree to disagree on Eilidh and sis-in-law. The sis-in-law is just as thirsty for 'Insta-fame' as Ash, watch carefully as her flogstagram grows and the mask will slip as it always does with these narcissists! She has already not been declaring gifted and ads, I have continued to call her out on it. She is another one all nice to your face but a total two-faced witch behind your back. Eilidh, you've got to feel a wee bit sorry for her...the desperation to be Ash and her thirst for the parasitic flogstagram fame is ripping outta her. I can say for a fact Eilidh is a total dour faced witch 'offline', her cheery demeanour online could not be further from the truth.

They only show you want they want you to see, which of course is fair enough. Ash for example, comes across as if she very rarely goes on nights out, but F's a Polis, so they need to be especially careful with what she shares online for a number of reasons, her fake online image, his job etc. Cant be showing a pished polis staggering about the Westend on the regular!

Ash and Eilidh have one redeeming feature though - their hubbies still work in the real world (for now), unlike the Meldrum's who have utterly lost all relations with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is she wearing today?! It’s horrendous. Style is getting worse
Hope she enjoyed her “clean” meal. “Like the say in the industry”. Wtaf you absolute walloper ash makes you sound like more of a weapon than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope she enjoyed her “clean” meal. “Like the say in the industry”. Wtaf you absolute walloper ash makes you sound like more of a weapon than usual
I'm still howling at the dress from the new boutique her, Eilidh and the sis-in-law have been poncing from recently. I wish I had the delusion that I was actually 3 sizes smaller than what I was, then again nah, I appreciate being able to recognise when I look like an overstuffed sausage skin, in an abhorrent rip off Versace print smock!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll totally agree Eilidh is very dour even in her day time job . Lauren I honestly don't know anything about apart from seeing her on here but I get the feeling there's a bit of competition between Ash & her and they only tolerate each other because of family . Eilidh is only a friend through Fra & Andy , I think she only pretends to like her . Don't think Ash has many friends she's can actually go out with she's always been a bit of a loner and if Fras not working he always seems to be out with the lads . She certainly gives of she's got a wonderful life & she wants for nothing but I don't think her life is a bed of roses

How the f??? can she look in the mirror and think that's lovely . Her obsession with leopard print is a bit OTT .
This Lilubella Boutique the clothes are like something of the Wish Website nothing but cheap tack advertising a dress that looked like a curtain . She never fails to mention her McQueen shoes or the prada bag

How the f??? can she look in the mirror and think that's lovely . Her obsession with leopard print is a bit OTT .
This Lilubella Boutique the clothes are like something of the Wish Website nothing but cheap tack advertising a dress that looked like a curtain . She never fails to mention her McQueen shoes or the prada bag

Sorry rockdj think my fat fingers pressed sent to many times 😃😃😃😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Eilidh sneakily trying to disguise a brazen gifted ad from the hairdresser today on flogstagram, only mentions its been gifted at the bottom of her long predicable caption. This type of gifted ad should be clearly marked at the beginning and not at the end. She is a disgrace, its just sly, gasping for likes as a lot will not read the overly long (on purpose) caption, we see your dirty tricks Eilidh!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ash trying to be more relatable by flogging ripe off perfume scents on a recent story. She did tag the story as gifted (well done Ash, you're learning that greedy, sneaky cashcrabs will no longer be tolerated, scummy behaviour!). Perfume if def not counterfeit from any raids attended by PC.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sassy sass love and agree with EVERYTHING you’ve said!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 So funny how they alll just copy each other. And it doesn’t look like she’s had a boob job? Who knows maybe it was done years ago.

See when they go on holiday, it’s so easy to work out they stay in the new build Dawn homes in Torrance. They’ll get robbed for their fancy cars and all her designer tit she shows off constantly. Burglary is rife in east Dumbartonshire and she makes it so easy to know where her house it. It’s crazy how much they’ve risked their privacy, hope pimping out your kids is worth it.

I have to say I’m now scrolling past Eilidh, don’t follow Ash and hope Lauren doesn’t sell out to become like them. I know someone who was at school Lauren and her parents were really strict and shocked she fell pregnant at 17/18. All her friends couldn’t believe it she was the sensible one. The girl I knew agreed she loves the attention as much as Ash as much as I think she’s really likeable on insta. She seems a good mum.

Have to say the mummy blogger mum is crumbling bit by bit, look at the shitstorm on Rebecca meldrums channel 😱😱 I used to watch all the videos and now cba. This thread is 100 times better 😂

Reactions: 4
Ash trying to be more relatable by flogging ripe off perfume scents on a recent story. She did tag the story as gifted (well done Ash, you're learning that greedy, sneaky cashcrabs will no longer be tolerated, scummy behaviour!). Perfume if def not counterfeit from any raids attended by PC.
Makes a change from selling her kids on- line .
I wonder if it's for the same girl that asked her before to give her perfume a wee shout out on Instagram , but her fee for advertising was £600 . It's a great way to avoid paying tax is to forget to say it's an AD , No wonder they live the life they do

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sassy sass love and agree with EVERYTHING you’ve said!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 So funny how they alll just copy each other. And it doesn’t look like she’s had a boob job? Who knows maybe it was done years ago.

See when they go on holiday, it’s so easy to work out they stay in the new build Dawn homes in Torrance. They’ll get robbed for their fancy cars and all her designer tit she shows off constantly. Burglary is rife in east Dumbartonshire and she makes it so easy to know where her house it. It’s crazy how much they’ve risked their privacy, hope pimping out your kids is worth it.

I have to say I’m now scrolling past Eilidh, don’t follow Ash and hope Lauren doesn’t sell out to become like them. I know someone who was at school Lauren and her parents were really strict and shocked she fell pregnant at 17/18. All her friends couldn’t believe it she was the sensible one. The girl I knew agreed she loves the attention as much as Ash as much as I think she’s really likeable on insta. She seems a good mum.

Have to say the mummy blogger mum is crumbling bit by bit, look at the shitstorm on Rebecca meldrums channel 😱😱 I used to watch all the videos and now cba. This thread is 100 times better 😂
Hey Grace :)

I am glad to see it crumbling, the damage they have done to society by rampant consumerism and greed, flogging fake personalities and lifestyles, should be a crime, its widespread fraud! Their sense of entitlement is shameful. Society needs it head checking, allowing these kind of characters to reach the levels and lifestyles they've become accustomed. I'm ashamed to be human!!

Ash has def had a boob job, she talked about it in one of her vids a while ago, it was all about the 'self improvements' she's had and justifies, it mentioned hair extensions, boob job, botox, TEETH and eyelashes that I can remember. She really has serious self-esteem issues akin to the TOWIE lot, messing about with nature at such an early age. Again, impressionable audiences being influenced by this deluded fraudster, its disgusting.

Meldrum, what an entitled, deluded snob she is, utterly detached from the real world. It would do her the world of good to get her first job at the grand age of 30, in the real world and see what all the fuss is about. The scandal of the Foodbank did it for me, what kind of level of scum do you need to be, revolting.
You really could go on and on about these fraudsters and their brazen sales tactics, its a scandal of epic proportions and if it is to continue the whole industry should be strictly regulated.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.