Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a terrible example to girls in their mid 20’s thinking that they need this crap in their face! What people don’t realise is that if you get it at 25 regularly then it won’t work effectively at 55 when you need it. And ‘sammy’ at lips and lifts is a fully qualified dentist. Really don’t think she should be carrying out unnecessary work on young girls. Totally unethical and yes she will be making a lot of money but a lot of reputable facial asthmatics practitioners would have turned mama reid away for the Botox.

Reactions: 5
All these treatments are making her look wasaaaay older than she is. A fool & his money.....😂
And the way she's dressing her wee girl she making her look like a teenager well before her time

Reactions: 9
Facial asthmatics 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly autocorrect 😂 Ella must go to nursery dressed like she’s going to a nightclub

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is she only 26 😱😱 she looks like Lauren’s step mum 🤣🤣 in that mother’s day photo 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is she only 26 😱😱 she looks like Lauren’s step mum 🤣🤣 in that mother’s day photo 👵🏻
Omg 😲😲 . This is the best comment ever . I actually can't stop laughing 😃😃😃 the tears are rolling down my face 😂😂😂 .
She'll be absolutely raging . She'll be saying to herself ' I now hate Lauren more than I did '

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hinting again to get a freebie 🙈 We need a holiday ASAP 😂😂 well book one then! So pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hinting again to get a freebie 🙈 We need a holiday ASAP 😂😂 well book one then! So pathetic
I'm starting to think all these bloody influencers know when the holiday companies start giving out the gifted hols, they're all mentioning how much they need a holiday 🙄
Must be nice to not be like normal people and have to actually work for one!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Currently watching her Poundland haul and I can’t stop looking at her lips!! 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually think Ash is/was naturally very pretty but I think she has gone too far now with cosmetic procedures. Her lips look ridiculous and her face/cheeks look quite puffy. Also her eyes look different, I can’t quite put my finger on what it is but she looks.....a bit strange. She should have left her face well alone, it was beautiful before.

Reactions: 12
I actually think Ash is/was naturally very pretty but I think she has gone too far now with cosmetic procedures. Her lips look ridiculous and her face/cheeks look quite puffy. Also her eyes look different, I can’t quite put my finger on what it is but she looks.....a bit strange. She should have left her face well alone, it was beautiful before.
This exactly! She was a pretty girl, she didn't need Botox and fillers, she's too young.
I think she might have filmed the video before the product had a chance to settle. It's quite common to look like Jack Nicholson for a couple of days after 🙈

She's starting to look like a spitting image puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The big house transformation has started guy's , the painter and decorators are in the kids rooms .
I wonder what more tack will be added to 3 yr old Ella's 21 year olds looking bedroom , can definitely see a
bit of glitter and glam in there .

The big house transformation has started guy's , the painter and decorators are in the kids rooms .
I wonder what more tack will be added to 3 yr old Ella's 21 year olds looking bedroom , can definitely see a
There's actual colour on the wall, but Ash is panicking it's now too much colour!

• Haha
Why does she shove a camera in Ella’s face right after she’s been sick? Poor wee girl. Anything for something to talk about. Oh yeh it looks orange rather than pink her room! It might lighten once it dries i’m sure.

Was expecting a glitter feature wall 🙊

Reactions: 3
Why does she shove a camera in Ella’s face right after she’s been sick? Poor wee girl. Anything for something to talk about. Oh yeh it looks orange rather than pink her room! It might lighten once it dries i’m sure.

She can't be feeling that sick as she's sat eating snacks all morning while watching TV 😷😷

Was expecting a glitter feature wall 🙊
Wait for it !!!

Reactions: 1
She looks rough as hell on her latest IG picture 🙈
Why did she take her kids to the gym?! Is that not dangerous with all the equipment and Charlie running about mad. Maybe if she spoke to her in-laws she would have extra baby sitters!!

Why did she take her kids to the gym?! Is that not dangerous with all the equipment and Charlie running about mad. Maybe if she spoke to her in-laws she would have extra baby sitters!!
And wasnt Ella sick yesterday? Should really have had her at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.