Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she take her kids to the gym?! Is that not dangerous with all the equipment and Charlie running about mad. Maybe if she spoke to her in-laws she would have extra baby sitters!!
They're probably sitting with a massive bag of snacks to keep them quiet . Her PT session is at 8am so I reckon she's lifting them in the morning . In her poundland haul she got containers with lids for the kids so their breakfast is prepared for Nana's as she's got her PT also on a Tuesday morning . Don't know if it's actually working as she's looking a wee tad bigger than normal , she'll be aiming for a bikini body as she's of to Tenerife next month .
I wonder if she's not happy with her decor as we've not had much of a preview but wee Ella said she absolutely loves it . Don't imagine the in-laws will ever be in the equation as I think the relationship between them is well done and dusted .

Reactions: 1
She’s actually said the children’s bedrooms now have some personality it looks like a show home even the playroom doesn’t look like kids should be allowed in there...

Reactions: 3
As perfect as it looks where’s the colour? The personal items? The collection of sticks & stones that you really want to throw away but they’re treasure to your child. What a sad grey room to grow up in.

Reactions: 11
What ever happened to wee girls wallpaper like Barbie , my little pony , hello kitty etc . The flower paper is nice but not for a wee 4 year old . Charlie's room looks pretty drab and dark & quite scary looking . Surely with his obsession with planes, trains and automobiles she'd would of done it up along the lines of something like that .
Ash I would honestly give Pinterest a miss for ideas for your next room transformation .

The paint colour in Ella's room is lovely, but I'm surprised she didn't go for nicer wallpaper! Charlie's room looks a bit ~intense~...

Wonder why she said she was embarrassed to vlogg , Go on Instagram when her painter and decorators were in as she doesn't really like to tell people what her job title is . Feck sake Ash the whole bloody world knows what you do . Your the 1 that's plastering your families life on social media for everyone to see so I don't think a wee workman would of made a difference .

#presstrip
?!!!!?!
Could this get any more ridiculous?! It's an ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder why these companies are trying to promote their business using vloggers / bloggers Insta mums it's not as if there're film /celebrity stars . They're people that are basically selling themselves and their kids on social media to make money . I certainly wouldn't run and book an overnight stay just because Mammareid sat in 1 of their hot tubs or because big Fra used their bath .

#presstrip
?!!!!?!
Could this get any more ridiculous?! It's an ad!
See someone has asked what #presstrip means - no response. Surely she must be embarrassed to use that and seriously think she is akin to journalist?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
See someone has asked what #presstrip means - no response. Surely she must be embarrassed to use that and seriously think she is akin to journalist?
Hi this is Ash . I'm currently stuck in Quarentine as Charlie has Chicken Pox but if you have any queries leave your name & number but I'll still ignore you .😃
Press trip is Proffesional vloggers travel ----- They pay you for the media on top of all expenses paid .

• Haha
Would somebody please do this poor girls garden , she's only been hinting for the past 4 months and she's still going on & on about this is the garden situation , yes Ash it's still the same as the last time you showed everyone .

Another free face peel from Elaine Stephen Beauty as her wee face is a mess with sleeping with her make-up on for 2 nights , you were probably just so tired after that hectic Press Trip that Stobbo Castle kindly gifted you and also paid you for advertising their business . Think you need to declare it as an #AD
I wonder if their holiday to Tenerife is a Press Trip as it's only her & Fra that's going .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is ash pregnant??

-lots of chat about feeling unwell
-lots of uploads where she hasn’t looked particularly well
-seems to have put a bit of weight on
-pointed post tonight about drinking tea and not tequila

🧐🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is ash pregnant??

-lots of chat about feeling unwell
-lots of uploads where she hasn’t looked particularly well
-seems to have put a bit of weight on
-pointed post tonight about drinking tea and not tequila

🧐🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUO
If she is , can you get pregnancy baby brain ??? Or is she just forgetting what she's saying on her Instagram stories to what she's saying in tonight's vlog . I'm on Press Trip to Stobbo Castle now it's a gifted pampering overnight stay . She's coming away with some really strange phrases " her radiator is so dreamy " think she's been watching to much of Mrs meldrum lately .

Also why is the vlog not marked as an ad? It's clearly advertising their gifted stay at Stobo Castle!! And the cinema was also gifted as it was on her Insta!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Why does she make it so obvious that she reading her own Tattle ???
Gardeners are in ( right who felt sorry for her )
Obviously not preggers as at PT this morning .
Moaned none stop about Charlie been unwell , Then he's a poor wee soul he must of needed his 4 hr nap .
Big speel due soon on AD'S , gifted , paid and oh forgot Press Trips as forgot to declare again .
She is starting to contridict herself more than usual she had the guilt trip leaving the kids and really missed them when she was away for only 1night yet books a holiday abroad for only 2 ????? .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Going to PT doesn’t mean she isn’t pregnant- I had PT sessions and regularly went to the gym during pregnancy. The PT will tailor the sessions to suit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.