Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffos on tattle!! Latest insta story talking about people coming after her for not disclosing ad. And I now think she's Preggos!

Reactions: 2
Deffos on tattle!! Latest insta story talking about people coming after her for not disclosing ad. And I now think she's Preggos!
If she is preggers congrats to her . If she was in a normal job she'd need to work by the rules and regulations .
Just because your self-employed doesn't mean you can & can't do as you please . Not declaring ADS etc is that not obvious you're avoiding paying tax on what you've been paid for ????

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t she just tagged a couple of weeks ago getting fillers and Botox? I don’t think anyone worth their salt would do that on a pregnant woman.

Wasn’t she just tagged a couple of weeks ago getting fillers and Botox? I don’t think anyone worth their salt would do that on a pregnant woman.
Yeh definitely, you can’t get Botox or fillers pregnant or if you’re trying

Take it you've been having another wee snoop ??? Thanks for clarifying our pregnancy doubts .
Coincidentally you're on your Instagram stories talking about your Coil so obviously you're letting us all know you're not preggers 😃😃
But ------ you're getting it removed next week ???? So maybe Number 3 will soon be on its way .

Reactions: 2
In the Assumptions video Ash said she likes her children to be well spoken didn’t she, I’m sure she said that.
Ella dedintely speaks the way Ash speaks off camera. Thick Scottish accent.. with a few slang words thrown in for good measure 🙈
I’m Scottish and that accent makes me cringe so god knows how anyone else listens to her!

Reactions: 8
In the Assumptions video Ash said she likes her children to be well spoken didn’t she, I’m sure she said that.
Ella dedintely speaks the way Ash speaks off camera. Thick Scottish accent.. with a few slang words thrown in for good measure 🙈
I’m Scottish and that accent makes me cringe so god knows how anyone else listens to her!
No problem with regional accents whatsoever, but I do have to listen really hard to her to follow her properly. She talks quite fast, too, sometimes!

WTAF is that thing she's got on . I don't know what haul it's from , but for f??? sake it needs to be RETURNED ASAP . Why on earth do you dress like that you're only 26 , my God ( Fra get a grip big man tell her politely she's like a walking curtain ) And I'm sorry to say you look twice the size you are , it's doing you no favours at all apart from drawing attention to yourself . Bag of Bin it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They are so about to try for another baby. Going on about her contraception, and then putting "enjoy your eggs, chocolate, scrambled or fertilised" on her Easter post! Also her niece is making her broody...

• Haha
They are so about to try for another baby. Going on about her contraception, and then putting "enjoy your eggs, chocolate, scrambled or fertilised" on her Easter post! Also her niece is making her broody...
Well that'll be her fancy office up in the air if a nursery is needed . I honestly think she struggles with the 2 she got . Whenever she is out it's only shopping as it's all she seems to do her mum's always with her or she's left with Charlie and she takes Ella on her own . She spends the biggest majority of her time at home . She has to wait until Charlie's down for his 3 hr nap before she can do any work so I'd imagine with another baby she'd get less work done but less is maybe better because half the time her vloggs are not worth watching . Don't think it's so such as been broody she'll need another Ella to keep her in business because it's her kids that's making her money .

Reactions: 7
Ash with baby Willis , saying she's at the next stage of broodyness . Ash what you've got to remember is these life babykins grow up and as you seem to prefer babies . I think it's more in the lines of a baby Annabelle doll you're maybe needing . Plus you'd be so disappointed 😞😞 if it was another boy .

Ash with baby Willis , saying she's at the next stage of broodyness . Ash what you've got to remember is these life babykins grow up and as you seem to prefer babies . I think it's more in the lines of a baby Annabelle doll you're maybe needing . Plus you'd be so disappointed 😞😞 if it was another boy .
You do get that vibe dont you? I think Charlie is too strong willed for her. Ella will have a massive teen rebellion I reckon.

• Heart
i’ve Been MIA for the past few weeks lol! Just caught up on Ash, so she’s finally getting her garden done🤔 how they affording this? Thought they were skint, full garden being landscaped, house is being fully decorated, going away on holiday, her n kids are always decked out in new clothes, I see they even got a new bbq. As I recall they were gifted one last year by Very along with there garden furniture. Also PT sessions. You tube must pay bloody brilliant. Why does she insist on calling the part of her kitchen where her table sits the dining room🤣 hen it’s a kitchen table! No a dining room wtf! Ash delusions of grandeur

And guys I’m going to say something controversial I’m finding her kids quite annoying now, there losing the cuteness factor, and to be fair it’s not the kids per say it’s the constant over sharing and making them perform for the camera, They remind me of the Krankies ( is that how you spell it) 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched a video in weeks and today went onto her YouTube channel and didn’t fancy watching anything. Her content has become so poor, a whole video on beef fajitas really scrapping the barrel! Her kids are just overexposed! Charlie just wants to run about mad like a normal wee boy and Ella is growing up fast so no I get what you mean Shaza.

She’s lost her appeal with me as a subscriber and I think other people will feel the same. Her views are actually low considering she has 60k subscribers now. She’s taking a long time to get to 100k, I thought she definitely would have hit it by now.

Good luck to her if she decides to have another baby. But even all the pregnancy content and birth videos won’t tempt me to tune back in because I’ve seen it all before with Charlie. She’s been there and done it.

I haven’t watched a video in weeks and today went onto her YouTube channel and didn’t fancy watching anything. Her content has become so poor, a whole video on beef fajitas really scrapping the barrel! Her kids are just overexposed! Charlie just wants to run about mad like a normal wee boy and Ella is growing up fast so no I get what you mean Shaza.

She’s lost her appeal with me as a subscriber and I think other people will feel the same. Her views are actually low considering she has 60k subscribers now. She’s taking a long time to get to 100k, I thought she definitely would have hit it by now.

Good luck to her if she decides to have another baby. But even all the pregnancy content and birth videos won’t tempt me to tune back in because I’ve seen it all before with Charlie. She’s been there and done it.
She striving to emulate the whole glamour mum vibe but fails miserably, everything she does is so basic, even her house has been a bit underwhelming. People want to say something relatable. And she’s far from that for your average mum. Take Lucy Jessica carter for example, she pulls off the glamour mum , but then when you actually watch her vlogs she’s just an average mum who lets her kids be kids. Her house is often messy. Everything Ash is trying to be is unattainable, for her target audience

Reactions: 4
I've not watched a video in weeks either, just seen she's uploaded a video about fajhitas?
Really Ash?
bleeping hell, ,they're the easiest thing to make in the world we don't need a YouTube video from some wannabe real housewife of Glasgow showing us how to do it 😂

She's lost her way and what made her fun to watch imo. Dull content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What is the need to put pictures up of a sick child . Mrs meldrum the same , poor Poppy's had the shits from their holidays . Are they looking for a sympathy award . Why can't they just let them be ill without having to shove a camera in their face 😬😬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Really?! I don’t think LJC can be described as glam. Can she?! Maybe I’m missing something... 🤣
Sorry I think she’s glam 🙈 but normal days she wears no make up and loungewear so is relatable unlike Ash. did you see them all having afternoon tea with Lilubella? Such a random mix, obviously targeting influencers and wags.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.