Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much youโ€™s betting Eilidh will get them too now
No wonder Eilidh was buzzing about the 'amazing game-changing' notepad from Home Bargains today, she musta just marked the eyebrow appointment in and was still high on the thrill of the freebie ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How much youโ€™s betting Eilidh will get them too now
Well maybe if it's for free . Some times when Eilidh mentions she's going to be doing something Ash seems to pip her to the post as Ash has always to get bigger and better . Just as long as it's not choice in decor .
Wee Charlie seems to be MIA , all its been is an Ella overload

Reactions: 2
Well maybe if it's for free . Some times when Eilidh mentions she's going to be doing something Ash seems to pip her to the post as Ash has always to get bigger and better . Just as long as it's not choice in decor .
Wee Charlie seems to be MIA , all its been is an Ella overload
Yeh i see your point! It possibly is Ash copying Eilidh. Charlie must banished for a 10 hour nap since he was being a wee roaster

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ash on the grid, thirsty for adoration, posing in a gym bra and leggings, pulling the ole weight card ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Stop this planet I want to get orf!!! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ท

Eilidh was quiet today, thought she might have been at the the micro-blading gig, but alas, she was just busy and hunting down a particular milk for her youngest. She continually mentions the brand, sadly they havent got in touch with freebies or a collab yet, but she'll continue to go on the beg, her game-changing planner from HB will keep her right ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this about weight , post baby body crap , to wear a bikini ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™ . Who does she actually think will be looking at her , Oh I forgot she's a celebrity star now , she's appearing on a new "" Baby "" tv show next week.
Charlie must of been papped to Nanas Monday Club as it was only her & Ella as per usual but Ellas so , so desperate for a sister .
( Eilidhs phone is broke and the wee one she's using has little storage plus has to wait on Andy finishing work so she can edit ) I thought this was the reason for wanting to be a full time vlogger / blogger yet they need to get rid of their kids to edit a video . Their job description should be a SAHM or CBA working

Reactions: 6
All this about weight , post baby body crap , to wear a bikini ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™ . Who does she actually think will be looking at her , Oh I forgot she's a celebrity star now , she's appearing on a new "" Baby "" tv show next week.
Charlie must of been papped to Nanas Monday Club as it was only her & Ella as per usual but Ellas so , so desperate for a sister .
( Eilidhs phone is broke and the wee one she's using has little storage plus has to wait on Andy finishing work so she can edit ) I thought this was the reason for wanting to be a full time vlogger / blogger yet they need to get rid of their kids to edit a video . Their job description should be a SAHM or CBA working
How neurotic is Eilidh, in her insta story about Oliver crying over the trees. Get an actual bleeping grip! Any body else think Ash has made a right dogs dinner of that house. Itโ€™s so cheap and tacky looking

Reactions: 5
How neurotic is Eilidh, in her insta story about Oliver crying over the trees. Get an actual bleeping grip! Any body else think Ash has made a right dogs dinner of that house. Itโ€™s so cheap and tacky looking
you would honestly think they were the only ones with kid's . If they're not on camera they're speaking about them apart from wee Charlie , as Ash forgets he exists sometime .
The house is another thing . The bedrooms are very minimal , the kitchen is passable , the hall is very mix matched , the living room OMFG , the wallpaper looks like something you'd see in the restaurant ' World Buffet King ' A bit to much colours black , grey , silver , white , pink , green , gold . There's a gadget on every spare bit of space . Just looks like a room full of cheap tack .

• Haha
I think each to their own when it comes to decor. I'm all about the creams, neutrals, pale green, natural wood etc but its such a personal choice. If you were to judge on insta alone, you'd think all the UK homes where every shade of grey, sheeple who cant think independently outside of the influencers ๐Ÿ™ˆ the number of them with the same fake plant from Ikea for example or the silver mirrored tray with a vase and eucalyptus stem ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ but hey, they're totes on trend eh!!

• Haha
Someone definitely reading on here. Grid post, just her and Charlie. Apparently ditching the 3 hour nap for playing outside.

• Haha
Someone definitely reading on here. Grid post, just her and Charlie. Apparently ditching the 3 hour nap for playing outside.
What's new ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ she makes it pretty obvious at all times of she goes of the radar cause she's raging at the negativity towards her . They're all the same these Sales People . Playing in a garden that's not even child friendly ๐Ÿ˜• material things just for show

Reactions: 7
Photoshopped to the hilt ๐Ÿ™„ these parasites must spend hours a day doctoring images for likes ๐Ÿ˜ฉ utterly pathetic! No wonder they have self esteem issues and are addicted to fillers, botox, fake eyelashes, hair, nails, TEETH and the rest...they are continually chasing a fake reality entirely of their own making!

• Heart
  • Haha
The house is s total mismatch of tat and colours that donโ€™t even go trying to be luxe but not quite with the b&m accessories. She still comes across as finding it hard to interact with Charlie itโ€™s very obvious Ella is her mini me treats her like a pal I feel for her she always has this worried smile on pics like am I doing this right for the camera mum. The weight thing get over yourself maybe if you just be yourself and stop obsessing I personally think her figure is fine but she is looking larger lately probably putting to much pressure on herself and itโ€™s going the other way.

As for ditching the nap he probably conked out half hour later all for show.

Photoshopped to the hilt ๐Ÿ™„ these parasites must spend hours a day doctoring images for likes ๐Ÿ˜ฉ utterly pathetic! No wonder they have self esteem issues and are addicted to fillers, botox, fake eyelashes, hair, nails, TEETH and the rest...they are continually chasing a fake reality entirely of their own making!
She's got all the hrs in the day because she does f??? all else . It's hard being a sales person waiting on sales coming in . All her fake products don't do her any justice apart from adding 10 yrs on to her & her PT lessons seem to be bulking her up more thought she looked a bit pumped up in the gym gear . Ella is just a puppet and it's obvious Charlie doesn't cooperate when filming . She'll actually die if she has another baby and it's a boy

• Heart
  • Haha
She's got all the hrs in the day because she does f??? all else . It's hard being a sales person waiting on sales coming in . All her fake products don't do her any justice apart from adding 10 yrs on to her & her PT lessons seem to be bulking her up more thought she looked a bit pumped up in the gym gear . Ella is just a puppet and it's obvious Charlie doesn't cooperate when filming . She'll actually die if she has another baby and it's a boy
Itโ€™s overkill with the kids to the point that people will start to pick them apart. And thatโ€™s a shame there innocent but because there Mother can not think of any original content she has to pimp the life out of them for ยฃยฃยฃ. Also it seems big Fra is only capable of looking after Charlie if he is put to sleep. Wouldnโ€™t it nice to see a mummy Charlie date๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

She's put a week end vlog up yesterday and said need to stay out her living room as a living room tour was coming soon , says you'll either love it or hate it is like marmite . What an absolute twit your living room tour vlog was up 4 days before . She's getting so like Mrs meldrum with her balls up editing and putting up any tit video

• Haha
  • Wow
Itโ€™s overkill with the kids to the point that people will start to pick them apart. And thatโ€™s a shame there innocent but because there Mother can not think of any original content she has to pimp the life out of them for ยฃยฃยฃ. Also it seems big Fra is only capable of looking after Charlie if he is put to sleep. Wouldnโ€™t it nice to see a mummy Charlie date๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Whats the bets the next vlog is a mummy and son day, sauntering about the Fort for holiday clothes for the wee chap! It will, of course, be documented on the grid too (for memories sake ๐Ÿ™„) the two obligatory edited images, one at the bronze deer statues and the other of baba strategically taken at the car wheel, gotta show those 19inch alloys ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช I'm beyond embarrassed for them ๐Ÿ™ˆ fecking ridiculous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats the bets the next vlog is a mummy and son day, sauntering about the Fort for holiday clothes for the wee chap! It will, of course, be documented on the grid too (for memories sake ๐Ÿ™„) the two obligatory edited images, one at the bronze deer statues and the other of baba strategically taken at the car wheel, gotta show those 19inch alloys ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช I'm beyond embarrassed for them ๐Ÿ™ˆ fecking ridiculous!!
But WTF does Fra ever do with the kids?? It seems Ash n Nanna do bulk of the childcare

Reactions: 2
But WTF does Fra ever do with the kids?? It seems Ash n Nanna do bulk of the childcare
Remember we only get shown snippets. Fra's a Polis, so cant be seen to be gloating online for ยฃยฃยฃ's so the flogstagram fakery is left to her. He works shifts too so many days/nights in a row on then off. She just doesnt show his/their routine because its not required for the #luxe #motherhoodrising image she is portraying online - the super mummy yummy scrummy eat masel if a was a biscuit!

Reactions: 8
Remember we only get shown snippets. Fra's a Polis, so cant be seen to be gloating online for ยฃยฃยฃ's so the flogstagram fakery is left to her. He works shifts too so many days/nights in a row on then off. She just doesnt show his/their routine because its not required for the #luxe #motherhoodrising image she is portraying online - the super mummy yummy scrummy eat masel if a was a biscuit!
#motherhoodrising, what the hell is that supposed to be? It just makes me roll my eyes. Hard. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.