Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always saw the #motherhoodrising with pictures of ‘raw’ motherhood, not getting your 3year old to pose angling their foot while you smile looking into the ‘dreamy’ distance in your #luxe living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
😂😂👍 The #'s make me cringe!! She's totally shameless 🙈 Another of her favs is #motherhoodsimplified I mean wtaf 😂🙈🙄🤑🤪
That one always seems to refer to them doing something she perceives as wholesome and unstructured, like playing in the garden...dont most kids play in the garden if they have one?

Reactions: 3
Hey 😃
Her husband is a Police Officer on the beat (PC). At least he earns his keep, risking his life daily attempting to keep our communities safer. Her on the other hand, a fraudster, making significant financial gains through deception, her hubby should be arresting her, she's a greedy, dishonest disgrace.
No she isnt i really like her! How do you know hes a copper

Eilidh is just as unbearable as Ash now! At least Ash provides comedy value with her out fit choices. But Elilidh is becoming so desperate and is so bloody boring. I feel bad saying this I feel so bored of seeing Marcus content I had to unfollow. I know he’s just a wee baby and it is not his fault. It’s his mothers. I felt like leaving her a messaging saying you love had a baby congrats he’s gorgeous well done! But we don’t it shoved in our faces 24/7 man! With a new born life is like ground Hogg day. But like Ash she has nothing else to offer apart from her kids. Which for Eilidh is a real shame because she’s a lot more creative than Ash And used to be a lot more likeable. She could have really carved out her own identity. Instead she copies Ash every single move it’s like single white female🤣 FIY Eilidh if your reading Ash is the least inspirational person out there with her thunderstorm wall paper 🤦‍♂️
I got tbh i feel the same im sick off seeing the baby you hardly see oliver now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
No she isnt i really like her! How do you know hes a copper

I got tbh i feel the same im sick off seeing the baby you hardly see oliver now
Just because you like her doesn't mean she not !!!
you maybe don't know much about her or only like what you see . People are entitled to have a different opinion of her and Most people definitely don't agree in what she does .
PC. Reid aka Fra

I always saw the #motherhoodrising with pictures of ‘raw’ motherhood, not getting your 3year old to pose angling their foot while you smile looking into the ‘dreamy’ distance in your #luxe living room.
She looks like one of this toddlers and tiara’s kids. No offence to Ella personally but I think Ash dress her in such ugly clothes at times. Also I dont think Charlie does go for afternoon naps I think he is papped to his room to watch a movie so Ash can pose for the gram and churn out her pish on YouTube. If he did go for naps big 3 hours ones like she says then how can it be so simple to ditch it for garden fun with mum🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks like one of this toddlers and tiara’s kids. No offence to Ella personally but I think Ash dress her in such ugly clothes at times. Also I dont think Charlie does go for afternoon naps I think he is papped to his room to watch a movie so Ash can pose for the gram and churn out her pish on YouTube. If he did go for naps big 3 hours ones like she says then how can it be so simple to ditch it for garden fun with mum🤷‍♀️
She goes from 1 extreme to another baby dressess 1 day teenagers outfit the next .
She's so , so desperate for Ella to get a modelling contract there's now way a 3 yr old posses like that unless she's shown even her eye contact when being filmed its as if am I doing it right . it's as if Charlie doesn't exist as you very rarely see him . He is probably put in front of a tv so Ella & her can film .
Her YouTube is definitely coming to an end , her video's are all over the place , seeing less & less off , you can only watch the same tit so often and tbh do we really need to be shown how to cook , clean , shop . She'll be showing us how to knit by the time she's 30

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She goes from 1 extreme to another baby dressess 1 day teenagers outfit the next .
She's so , so desperate for Ella to get a modelling contract there's now way a 3 yr old posses like that unless she's shown even her eye contact when being filmed its as if am I doing it right . it's as if Charlie doesn't exist as you very rarely see him . He is probably put in front of a tv so Ella & her can film .
Her YouTube is definitely coming to an end , her video's are all over the place , seeing less & less off , you can only watch the same tit so often and tbh do we really need to be shown how to cook , clean , shop . She'll be showing us how to knit by the time she's 30
So right re the little lass being filmed, its like she's putting on a performance, far from natural or #raw #motherhoodrising #motherhoodunplugged 🙈😂
Defo thirsty to get her modelling, it'll feed her massive ego and also bring in more pennies 🙄🤑 #narcissisticmotherhood more like 🤢

Shes just put up the fixed Primark Haul, she put the unedited one up earlier 😂😂😂
If its a 'try on' i'll watch for the sheer comedy value of seeing her burst oot the outfits and blame the style, acting oblivious to the obvious that she needs to go up a few sizes 😂🙈😂🙈 its just a label ffs!!
The dress try on for the wannabes wedding was hilarious 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just skimmed through her vlog which she had to re-edit as made a balls up of the 1st 1 .
Did I here right is it a holiday just her & Fra plus a family 1

Reactions: 2
Just skimmed through her vlog which she had to re-edit as made a balls up of the 1st 1 .
Did I here right is it a holiday just her & Fra plus a family 1

Yeh you heard right! Two holidays back to back 😱

• Wow
Just because you like her doesn't mean she not !!!
you maybe don't know much about her or only like what you see . People are entitled to have a different opinion of her and Most people definitely don't agree in what she does .
PC. Reid aka Fra
Yeah so im my own person and i like her so tuff

• Haha
  • Wow
How do you know for sure fraser is a copper? I have always wondered what he did
You seem fixated on this?? He is a PC on the beat. Obviously it would be dangerous, social unacceptable etc etc etc having a polis on the tinterwebs begging and gloating for £££, so he is quite rightly kept behind the scenes.

You seem fixated on this?? He is a PC on the beat. Obviously it would be dangerous, social unacceptable etc etc etc having a polis on the tinterwebs begging and gloating for £££, so he is quite rightly kept behind the scenes.
You would occasionally she him in family photos , video but I don't know if it's a coincidence since he's had no contact with his own family he's more in the background

You would occasionally she him in family photos , video but I don't know if it's a coincidence since he's had no contact with his own family he's more in the background
Nah, its because of his job that he is very rarely included in the fakery, just the odd flash of his mug/voice to remind the punters she's a #familyvlogger 🙈 I used to follow her on her personal insta and Twitter under her maiden name before she became totally insta thirsty and she was cautious then, they have always kept it somewhat private online. His Twitter and Insta have always been private.

Oh yeah very fixated 🤦‍♀️ i was only asking if its true i mean come not everything you read on the net is true jesus

I take you know ash then do you?

Oh yeah very fixated 🤦‍♀️ i was only asking if its true i mean come not everything you read on the net is true jesus

I take you know ash then do you?
But you've been told what he does, yet you continue to ask?? Either believe it or dont, just stop repeating yourself 🤪

I don't know if you've noticed but this isnt a fanpage for Greidy, why dont you head to her Flogstagram and ask her yourself, she says welcomes engagement from her sheeple 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But you've been told what he does, yet you continue to ask?? Either believe it or dont, just stop repeating yourself 🤪

I don't know if you've noticed but this isnt a fanpage for Greidy, why dont you head to her Flogstagram and ask her yourself, she says welcomes engagement from her sheeple 👍
Oh yes off course i will do anything you say 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Nah, its because of his job that he is very rarely included in the fakery, just the odd flash of his mug/voice to remind the punters she's a #familyvlogger 🙈 I used to follow her on her personal insta and Twitter under her maiden name before she became totally insta thirsty and she was cautious then, they have always kept it somewhat private online. His Twitter and Insta have always been private.
Suppose your right , as the Big Bosses tend to have a wee nosey through their workforces account 😎😎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.