Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's where she appears to have bought all the latest items from. She's definitely playing the system, my issue is exactly the " I'm being helpful putting the link for you- no you are not, you are putting it there so that every time someone swipes to it you receive a % of money from that / their purchases " and if you are really lucky lots will swipe which means everything you have bought suddenly becomes free.

It's sneaky and wrong especially as she doesn't even use the items or do a proper review of them before she links them.

Her page has slowly but surely become a sales page ...everything linked to a product or clothing. Such a shame because she was one of the more genuine when I followed her. Her clothing hauls and how awful the clothes were and her presentation of them was the final straw for me.
I wonder how much commission amazon pay her, I’m shocked to be honest as her page really isn’t that huge!!!

oh and poorly/injured again.. convenient!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much commission amazon pay her, I’m shocked to be honest as her page really isn’t that huge!!!

My understanding is once they gain a following of a certain number they are allowed to AL things... she has hit the jackpot with Amazon...if anyone swipes up on that link anything they buy from the Amazon site for a whole month she will get a % of unless they clear their cookies. It's soo wrong and influencers like her have wised up to it and are quick to take advantage of it. I guarantee most that follow her are unaware how she is cashes in on them. She's gone from complaining about being broke constantly to suddenly purchasing expensive items regularly and all my sneaky means. I no longer follow her.

duck I’m clearing my cookies.. thanks for telling me this! I clicked the link to see where she was AL 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Another week of sitting on her arse or in bed whilst ash does everything 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her first day off in forever?! Am I reading that right 🤣 she does duck all everyday away Jesus Christ!!

Her first day off in forever?! Am I reading that right 🤣 she does duck all everyday away Jesus Christ!!
Did she actually say that?! .....
Hilarious !

And Ash does all the cooking too it would appear ? Although as a "trained " chef the floppy bacon on that burger he made the other day he should know is a big no no !

As an army spouse there is no way my husband would put himself out there on social media like that! It goes against everything you are taught regarding personal safety. Also he must get the piss ripped out of him by his work colleagues! You just don’t do it.

As an army spouse there is no way my husband would put himself out there on social media like that! It goes against everything you are taught regarding personal safety. Also he must get the piss ripped out of him by his work colleagues! You just don’t do it.
I’d be served divorce papers I tell you 😅😅

Reactions: 2
She's the worst for plus size fashion, her outfits are just tragic, I hate all this AF linking everything but at least some of the others look nice, she is just deluded if she thinks anyone is going to want to buy any of those awful clothes

She's the worst for plus size fashion, her outfits are just tragic, I hate all this AF linking everything but at least some of the others look nice, she is just deluded if she thinks anyone is going to want to buy any of those awful clothes
Thats because she's working with brands that produce clothes that are old fashioned, frumpy or really naff. ( that awful hooded black tracksuit with the leopard stripe down the leg soo Jeremy Kyle ! ) .

She is also clueless about styling so everything is just thrown on, pulled about and stretched and then taken off and the next thing put on.. if she took some time to put a look together rather than everything being put on over the black workout gear it might be a lot better.

I honestly just don't understand her account, if it's fashion then be fashionable... I'm pretty sure they get to choose the clothes they get sent, I've seen other girls working with shein like curvy_andkillingit and emsgeorgia that look lovely, yeah the clothes are cheap tit but I don't understand out of all of the clothes on there they are the ones she picks

I honestly just don't understand her account, if it's fashion then be fashionable... I'm pretty sure they get to choose the clothes they get sent, I've seen other girls working with shein like curvy_andkillingit and emsgeorgia that look lovely, yeah the clothes are cheap tit but I don't understand out of all of the clothes on there they are the ones she picks
I don't think she knows tbh ...it's definitely gone from being fun and informative to a sales page...

I thought she was being sent those clothes with no input from her ..she's making poor choices then..

I'm pretty sure they choose cos others I've seen working with shein and yoins have lovely stuff and I've seen on stories before a girl saying why she picked something, I don't know for definite but I've always got the impression they choose them

I honestly just don’t think she has any style. Like those awful cheap black trainers she wore with all her outfits. And that hideous belt she wears all the time. She doesn’t stand in a full length view.. so you can’t even see the outfits anyway!

and I dislike her even more now she just shows how much she’s spent and links it all.

cheap tasteless and ignorant.

I honestly just don’t think she has any style. Like those awful cheap black trainers she wore with all her outfits. And that hideous belt she wears all the time. She doesn’t stand in a full length view.. so you can’t even see the outfits anyway!

and I Dislike her even more now she just shows how much she’s spent and links it all.

cheap tasteless and ignorant.
The half body try ons always puzzle me especially as she has a full length mirror she uses !

I like her, I just think it's sad she has gone from being sweet and relatable to someone that is now more interested in selling any old tatt and cashing in.

I wonder if she’s been reading tattle - she’s suddenly taken an interest in engaging with her kids rather than planting them in front of telly.

I wonder if she’s been reading tattle - she’s suddenly taken an interest in engaging with her kids rather than planting them in front of telly.
It's good to see her doing things like that with them. She's in a fortunate position to be home with them both so should be teaching them the basics for when they start school.

Don’t be fooled, it’s all done with a swipe up link after!!! Come on kids let me video you doing these books so I make more money

100% she has been! Whilst it’s good she’s actually doing something with them it feels staged like not how you talk to your own kids whilst doing activities more how a teacher would speak or you’d talk to a friends child , also she says she confidence building but then goes ooo went abit wonky there didn’t we 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Clearly nit picking so knocking his confidence if anything! Don’t care if I’m petty 💁🏻‍♀️ This is tattle 🤣