Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but she's one of the most irritating of the lot, her facial expressions and mannerisms annoy the hell out of me. Don't ontt even get me started on her "fashion" sense, everything in her hauls are hideous and the way she takes a photo of her looking down at the camera with a big smudge of highlighter on her chin.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but she's one of the most irritating of the lot, her facial expressions and mannerisms annoy the hell out of me. Don't ontt even get me started on her "fashion" sense, everything in her hauls are hideous and the way she takes a photo of her looking down at the camera with a big smudge of highlighter on her chin.
Omg yes.. please remind me never to buy from Rosegal too, their stuff is just hideous. That new haul of hers.. what even is that???

I hate the.. yeah I like it, buts she spent 5 minutes awkwardly reassuring herself.

I don't get the shiney pleated skirt with the t-shirt combo at all ...I'm not sure that is the look the brand was going for surely? Especially with that belt that appears constantly!!

I don't get the shiney pleated skirt with the t-shirt combo at all ...I'm not sure that is the look the brand was going for surely? Especially with that belt that appears constantly!!
the skirts are so pretty, but WRONG T-SHIRT!!! I really am surprised places are still sending her stuff because her style is atrocious, and she doesn’t showcase the outfits properly!!

And I have noooo words for those awful bodysuits.

She needs to rethink her presentation ...the ones I've watched she appears to have no legs and is constantly looking past the camera to the mirror behind it ...I also don't believe she takes the clothes out of the bag for the first time on camera as she implies ...would make way more sense if she had them hung up ready to try on rather than all the weird bag opening she takes ages doing!

The body suits! Really don't like the writing on them and how she is styling them is odd ...either take the jeans off or do them up ..!

She needs to rethink her presentation ...the ones I've watched she appears to have no legs and is constantly looking past the camera to the mirror behind it ...I also don't believe she takes the clothes out of the bag for the first time on camera as she implies ...would make way more sense if she had them hung up ready to try on rather than all the weird bag opening she takes ages doing!

The body suits! Really don't like the writing on them and how she is styling them is odd ...either take the jeans off or do them up ..!
they don’t fit her either, the fact she doesn’t wear a bra that actually fits doesn’t help either!!

When I first started following her she was always going on about being broke ...she is now buying €40 wellies and €95 trainers ...!

When I first started following her she was always going on about being broke ...she is now buying €40 wellies and €95 trainers ...!
well her husbands wage isn’t horrendous and they don’t have childcare etc, so I imagine they’re too bad off. And I guess she makes some money from influencing?

well her husbands wage isn’t horrendous and they don’t have childcare etc, so I imagine they’re too bad off. And I guess she makes some money from influencing?
and not to forget selling off clothes she never paid for.

and not to forget selling off clothes she never paid for.
Yes that bit still doesn't sit well with me ...profiting off the freebies is all in pretty poor taste really ...

would be willing to bet money her husband is a victim of all sorts of slagging in the naafi because of her Insta & TikTok 😩

would be willing to bet money her husband is a victim of all sorts of slagging in the naafi because of her Insta & TikTok 😩
hahah this made my morning!!! Thankfully though, she doesn’t talk too much army on her page, that would make me cringe!!!

Puts her hood up and pretends Rocky is her favourite film - honestly the tit she chats!
I saw it and thought what is she doing! It's as if she has lost her way ...her Instagram used to be fun - normal - now its become this angst laden over the top bopo stuff with awful hauls of clothes you can tell she really doesn't like.
I feel for her tbh ...I think she is becoming similar to the likes of that awful FFFB creature with the silly dancing and histrionics...not good!

I saw it and thought what is she doing! It's as if she has lost her way ...her Instagram used to be fun - normal - now its become this angst laden over the top bopo stuff with awful hauls of clothes you can tell she really doesn't like.
I feel for her tbh ...I think she is becoming similar to the likes of that awful FFFB creature with the silly dancing and histrionics...not good!
She’s trying so hard to be an influencer that her page doesn’t have a theme 🤷🏻‍♀️ Begging for Dr Beckman to sponsor her, surely she should get her rug doctor out 😅 is she mrs hinch, or a fashion influencer? If so.. what’s with her title as she doesn’t talk about army life (THANK duck)