Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had the chop really, when she said hair transformation, thought it be pink or
Something 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Another one that imagines we all want to walk around looking like drag queens ...just don't understand how she doesn't see how aging the whole frosted blue eyeshadow look is ! 🕷 and those god awful cheap lashes 🕷

Another one that imagines we all want to walk around looking like drag queens ...just don't understand how she doesn't see how aging the whole frosted blue eyeshadow look is ! 🕷 and those god awful cheap lashes 🕷
She’s a tacky mess 🤣
The tacky cheap looking outfits the makeup
I was surprised when she said she’s 32 but now I think she looks much older the term mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind 😅
Gonna say it too maybe way off but ash’s first wife is so different to her and I think it will piss her off no end 🙊

So she’s caught a cold off her stepson who has never been mentioned before! Someone’s been reading here ... hi Charlotte hun 🤣🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So the majority of her most liked pictures of 2020 are the ones where she is showing her tits!

is that really what she is about?

Omg so I’ve missed so many comments here..

Just came to say.. what is this joke? She’s just said her New Years goals are to be organised and motivated.. whilst she’s still in bed leaving ash to do everything again? LOLOLOL

Also wtf to the stepson - why would you hide that?

Last edited:
She does make me laugh...lying in bed with her spreadsheets building her empire! She's the mum of 2 little ones, neither are school age yet surely her time should be spent with them and the Instagram stuff worked in around them.

Oh, another day in bed. SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

eww and energy drinks in the morning 🤢
Laughed that her mum of the year , learning and a family walk, lasted all of one morning! Is there a reason the daughter permanently has a dummy in her mouth ? Even on the walk yesterday she was plugged into one ! Soo bad for their speech development and a pet hate of mine !

Lasted as long as her project Charlotte earlier this year lol. I was very shocked there was no swipe up for the learning yesterday tbf lol.

Her husband is a soldier.. why is she moaning that he’s working? All our husbands are working!!!!!!!!!!

and I don’t recall her catching covid!

Oh do duck off Charlotte!
Some people have worked right through this pandemic!! my husband being one , he is in the army too and didn’t get 1 day off first lockdown due to his regiment needing him, pretty sure ash was off for months!! She need a bleeping reality check!

Reactions: 3
She's what gives us military spouses a bad name.... no life of her own outside of the house, no real life friends...everything revolving around him in a unhealthy needy way. She needs to get a grip ..!

Reactions: 2
Another absolutely awful haul. I'm embarrassed for her.

Her face says what we are all thinking.... every single piece is hideous !

The lumberjack shacket makes her look like a butch builder !

Guaranteed she will not be wearing anything on that clothes rail of shame and will flog them all on as soon as she can get away with it.