Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her, she seems to be one of the more genuine ones that doesn't sell her soul to flog stuff at every opportunity.

I hope she will eventually have the courage to say no to some of the clothes she is gifted. A lot of it is too old and frumpy for her and doesn't suit her body shape.

Reactions: 1
I feel like I’m on my own with my annoyance over her 🤣 just watched the haul all trash, I find her really fake too I don’t know why I just think she try’s too hard 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I couldn't work out if she had been gifted the clothes or she had ordered them herself?
I like her honesty as she tries things on, she does come across as really uncomfortable and awkward though but she is clueless with her styling of the items ...the leopard robe is a cover up and didn't look good with the ripped jeans and those sandals she wears with everything. And the running shorts...eek !! Comfy yes but not for public viewing imo.!

Some of the clothes she wears... Wtf even are they 🤮
Same could be said for those annoying faces she pulls. The awkward way she stands in front of the camera getting dressed in the cheap tat hauls, she flings that hair out the way... JUST TIE IT UP. I stopped following her but she keeps popping up on the search feed. 😤

She's still one of the more sweeter ones imo ...yes some of the clothes are awful and she comes across nervous and a tad awkward when she's putting them on but kudos to her for giving it a go.

My only bug bear with her is that she is falling into the AL trap they all end up in where every single thing is now about cashing in ...quickest way to lose your followers these days by turning your Instagram into a glorified sales page.

She frustrates the hell out of me, and she really needs to buy a new belt because her cheap primark belt does nothing but the job a decent bra should do.

Reactions: 3
She frustrates the hell out of me, and she really needs to buy a new belt because her cheap primark belt does nothing but the job a decent bra should do.
I like her but the hauls recently have just been awful, todays especially...she says the dresses fit but they blatantly don't and they are sooooo frumpy . I wish she had the courage to say no to some of the stuff she is sent ...

And yes another victim of the wack a belt on and pretend it looks great brigade!

I like her but the hauls recently have just been awful, todays especially...she says the dresses fit but they blatantly don't and they are sooooo frumpy . I wish she had the courage to say no to some of the stuff she is sent ...

And yes another victim of the wack a belt on and pretend it looks great brigade!
Oh no I find her so false.. this whole new video thing about anxiety too. Her bloody makeup on that was awful too!!

the clothes never fit and the thing I find most annoying, she never actually posts her full body so you can’t even see what they look like anyway!!!

oh and those awful sports direct trainers she wears with all her outfits.. cringe!

Oh no I find her so false.. this whole new video thing about anxiety too. Her bloody makeup on that was awful too!!

the clothes never fit and the thing I find most annoying, she never actually posts her full body so you can’t even see what they look like anyway!!!

oh and those awful sports direct trainers she wears with all her outfits.. cringe!
I am puzzled as to why we don't see her legs when she does her try ons ? I'm sure she has a tripod etc ...

And the makeup for the anxiety clips I thought was to make her look sinister? I could see where she was going with that but thought it was poorly worded ?

Soooo.. I wouldn’t be gifting her any items any time soon if she’s just going to sell them all for profit straight after. Little cheeky!

Reactions: 2
Soooo.. I wouldn’t be gifting her any items any time soon if she’s just going to sell them all for profit straight after. Little cheeky!
She's not the only one that does it ...it's all in really poor taste considering most of the stuff is gifted, she has AL it and made money off any sales and is now selling it for more money. One of the reasons I never use a swipe up that any of them add to items.

She's not the only one that does it ...it's all in really poor taste considering most of the stuff is gifted, she has AL it and made money off any sales and is now selling it for more money. One of the reasons I never use a swipe up that any of them add to items.
isn’t she literally selling the items she bought yesterday? I mean they were hideous tbf 😅

isn’t she literally selling the items she bought yesterday? I mean they were hideous tbf 😅
I noticed that too ...the really awful rainbow dress was hanging on the to sell rail ! She could just send back for a refund but I guess it doesn't work like that with gifted things !

I noticed that too ...the really awful rainbow dress was hanging on the to sell rail ! She could just send back for a refund but I guess it doesn't work like that with gifted things !
I thought she’d bought them herself tbf, she made out she had 😅

maybe she’s fibbing.. she never seems to ad stuff anyway!
All a bit odd and yes definitely some inconsistencies with her declaring #ads ...

I do like her though, she has an awkward sweetness about her which is missing amongst so many of the other bopo influencers.

All a bit odd and yes definitely some inconsistencies with her declaring #ads ...

I do like her though, she has an awkward sweetness about her which is missing amongst so many of the other bopo influencers.
I wish I could get on board.. but I can’t 😅 telling people you love stuff when you look awkward as duck and sell it on straight after, isn’t genuine for me!

I wish I could get on board.. but I can’t 😅 telling people you love stuff when you look awkward as duck and sell it on straight after, isn’t genuine for me!
I'm not going to disagree, she's definitely starting to go down a well trodden road they all seem to succumb to which is the selling off of the freebies having first cashed in on them via AL.