Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable93

Her posts are so cringe!!! todays post in her pj’s top unbuttoned with her boobs showing an the pose .... you’re not a page 3 girl love , confident or not It’s cringey as fuck

Reactions: 5

Mable93

Oh do fuck off Charlotte!
Some people have worked right through this pandemic!! my husband being one , he is in the army too and didn’t get 1 day off first lockdown due to his regiment needing him, pretty sure ash was off for months!! She need a fucking reality check!

Reactions: 3
All this moaning and crying about her fella going away needs to stop!! I’m an army wife too so I understand how shit it is but he’s only going for a week, the kids need to see her being strong not sitting round crying! Just screams co dependency!!
I was a navy wife and when my husband went away I was like yay, less washing, less mess! Man I miss those days lol x

She frustrates the hell out of me, and she really needs to buy a new belt because her cheap primark belt does nothing but the job a decent bra should do.

I bet he gets the piss ripped out of him!! He doesn’t look the type to be able to give it back either he looks abit of a wet arse tbh 😅🤦🏻‍♀️ She makes me cringe so bad also she keeps her kid off every time he sneezes 😅 I reckon she just can’t be arsed walking him to pre school!
she’s a lazy cow haha.. she makes out her house is amazing too and it’s literally military magnolia and Mismatching furniture with no personality!

Im sure they’re both very much giggled at haha!

I’m really struggling to understand how people find her influencing. I mean maybe that she’s plus size.. but as for her as a person, she’s lazy and has no aspiration to do anything but sit in bed!

Reactions: 2

Mable93

I feel like I’m on my own with my annoyance over her 🤣 just watched the haul all trash, I find her really fake too I don’t know why I just think she try’s too hard 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
To be fair, I’m not her biggest fan at all but I’d be aggressive and annoyed if I was in her situation too. As a mother I understand her situation and sympathise. But as a military wife Myself I understand her anger when people say ‘move back home’ etc and all the other questions that non military families understand until you’re in that position yourself. It’s bloody hard
But instead of getting all aggressive and snarky she could have explained the situation so people understood! Of course it's not as simple as just moving back to the UK when you are a military family but why would civvies understand that ?

It's an awful situation and one that clearly needs sorting. Every child has the right to an education and when it's a child with special needs it's even more important. Isolating her son at home is ludicrous and will have a detrimental affect on his behaviour ( and his needs) long term. Children need to be with their peers especially at such a young age. I feel sorry for her too but especially for her son.

• Heart
I think home schooling him is ridiculous when Ash could ask to be posted back to the U.K.. he is a chef and they would have grounds for a move back!! I understand her anger but it’s like any military posting.. the extra support isn’t there and if you need the extra support unfortunately there isn’t a lot that can be done.

Soooo.. I wouldn’t be gifting her any items any time soon if she’s just going to sell them all for profit straight after. Little cheeky!

Mable93

hair reveal tomorrow who does she think she is!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I hope we all manage to get some sleep this excitement is too much 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Mable93

So she’s caught a cold off her stepson who has never been mentioned before! Someone’s been reading here ... hi Charlotte hun 🤣🙋🏻‍♀️

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
She's what gives us military spouses a bad name.... no life of her own outside of the house, no real life friends...everything revolving around him in a unhealthy needy way. She needs to get a grip ..!

Mable93

Anyone else feel very uncomfortable watching that story last night of her fella stroking her head an her pretending to be asleep 🤢 🤢🙈

It's where she appears to have bought all the latest items from. She's definitely playing the system, my issue is exactly the " I'm being helpful putting the link for you- no you are not, you are putting it there so that every time someone swipes to it you receive a % of money from that / their purchases " and if you are really lucky lots will swipe which means everything you have bought suddenly becomes free.

It's sneaky and wrong especially as she doesn't even use the items or do a proper review of them before she links them.

Her page has slowly but surely become a sales page ...everything linked to a product or clothing. Such a shame because she was one of the more genuine when I followed her. Her clothing hauls and how awful the clothes were and her presentation of them was the final straw for me.
I wonder how much commission amazon pay her, I’m shocked to be honest as her page really isn’t that huge!!!

oh and poorly/injured again.. convenient!

She’ll be the joke of his battalion 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s an embarrassment, it’s her over the top ness.. and exaggerated stupid expressions and noises than grates on me!

She's a intelligent attractive woman why does she feel the need to jiggle her tits for likes from strangers ( mostly pervs) on SM ?! All this not giving a damn about what people think ? Really? She wants people to think she's has zero respect for herself ? Wow!

Her poor husband must get some proper stick on camp ! Poor sod