Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really good advertising of the clothes she receives.. to put them all up for sale????? I hope these companies realise this. If they were as amazing as she makes out, she wouldn’t be selling them!

Reactions: 1
Really good advertising of the clothes she receives.. to put them all up for sale????? I hope these companies realise this. If they were as amazing as she makes out, she wouldn’t be selling them!
So all the free clothes are being sold within a week or two of her getting them?

So all the free clothes are being sold within a week or two of her getting them?
not quite, but they’re pretty recent. She literally says they’ve only been worn for photos though!!!
Why make out you like clothes when you clearly don’t 🙄

Actually she’s selling that original T-shirt she posted the other day - why doesn’t she donate them to charity 🤦🏻‍♀️

not quite, but they’re pretty recent. She literally says they’ve only been worn for photos though!!!
Why make out you like clothes when you clearly don’t 🙄

Actually she’s selling that original T-shirt she posted the other day - why doesn’t she donate them to charity 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow ! What a strange way to behave!

There are a few of them that do it ...free clothes which they make money from AL's and then go onto sell privately...influencer scam at it's finest which more and more of the people that follow them are wising upto and lots are getting called out on it too ! Quite rightly!

I agree with the donating the items to charity especially at the moment and as they will have made money off the ALs ...I've unfollowed her !

Last edited:
The dresses on her new haul, what the hell, they are hideous
Completely agree ! I felt sorry for her to be honest. You could see she was trying to convince herself they looked good...I refollowed to see them but needn't have bothered !

I also hope no one bought that skincare range she was promoting,her spots are 10 times worse. Real irks me when they promote items and profit off them when they haven't used them for a reasonable period and written an honest review!!

Can’t cope with the outfits she wears! What is today’s 🤦🏻‍♀️😅 she doesn’t half fancy herself!

Can’t cope with the outfits she wears! What is today’s 🤦🏻‍♀️😅 she doesn’t half fancy herself!
bloody awful. I just watched the Christmas dress haul.. they’re all hideous and they do not flatter her figure at all. I also really wish she’d buy a bloody bra that offered her some support and fits.

Oh and shock horror.. she’s doing nothing again today.

bloody awful. I just watched the Christmas dress haul.. they’re all hideous and they do not flatter her figure at all. I also really wish she’d buy a bloody bra that offered her some support and fits.

Oh and shock horror.. she’s doing nothing again today.
The bra is definitely an issue ...its the wrong size and rides up her back and it has zero support in the cups. The crop top she wears over it is too small too ! I don't know why she insists on doing the hauls the way she does...she would be much better to put the outfit on off camera and discuss it whilst she's wearing it ! All the uncomfortable wrestling herself into stuff is awful to watch. And the half body presentation...anything from the waist down is out of sight ! Pointless

Meant to be revising and got bored, I never knew she was a step mum? I found ash Facebook and he has another boy x

hair reveal tomorrow who does she think she is!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I hope we all manage to get some sleep this excitement is too much 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hair reveal tomorrow who does she think she is!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I hope we all manage to get some sleep this excitement is too much 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was puzzled by that ! Surely you would show it fresh from the hairdressers and not after you've slept on it all night !?! Odd

• Haha
I bet there is no change.... like last time x
I thought this! Talk about kicking the arse out of something! The way she swishes her hair about constantly I doubt she has had much cut off ! Maybe she's had her roots done!?!