Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do this fake Nasal voice when she’s ‘Feeling like shire’

also I think the hand movements are her distracting the camera from her. The way she puts on a baby voice and puts her hands to her mouth is so cringe.

Do we think at some point she's going to get excited about the wonderful opportunity ahead for her family ? 2 years living in another country with amazing weather?

Everything is a hysterical drama with her. I mean seriously how difficult is it to put things into boxes and cases by yourself ? Poor down trodden Ash needs another bloody medal for constantly putting up with her childishness...and FYI there are shops in Gibraltar, its not the middle of the African Bush 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does she do this fake Nasal voice when she’s ‘Feeling like shire’

also I think the hand movements are her distracting the camera from her. The way she puts on a baby voice and puts her hands to her mouth is so cringe.
This is the most infuriating thing ever 😂

WHY does she keep doing that fake laugh? Sending Ash the shop for cheese isn’t that funny

Her whole life is just based on saying how bad her anxiety is. She seems happy enough when she goes and buys pointless tit all the time? It’s like she’s got nothing else going for her apart from anxiety and her husbands job. It’s sad really

Her whole life is just based on saying how bad her anxiety is. She seems happy enough when she goes and buys pointless tit all the time? It’s like she’s got nothing else going for her apart from anxiety and her husbands job. It’s sad really
I've actually warmed to her in the last few months and her Gibraltar stories have been interesting but I'm puzzled how someone with such bad anxiety is out in the dark walking her dog by herself, makes no sense!

• Wow
Why so aggressive and annoyed??
To be fair, I’m not her biggest fan at all but I’d be aggressive and annoyed if I was in her situation too. As a mother I understand her situation and sympathise. But as a military wife Myself I understand her anger when people say ‘move back home’ etc and all the other questions that non military families understand until you’re in that position yourself. It’s bloody hard

To be fair, I’m not her biggest fan at all but I’d be aggressive and annoyed if I was in her situation too. As a mother I understand her situation and sympathise. But as a military wife Myself I understand her anger when people say ‘move back home’ etc and all the other questions that non military families understand until you’re in that position yourself. It’s bloody hard
But instead of getting all aggressive and snarky she could have explained the situation so people understood! Of course it's not as simple as just moving back to the UK when you are a military family but why would civvies understand that ?

It's an awful situation and one that clearly needs sorting. Every child has the right to an education and when it's a child with special needs it's even more important. Isolating her son at home is ludicrous and will have a detrimental affect on his behaviour ( and his needs) long term. Children need to be with their peers especially at such a young age. I feel sorry for her too but especially for her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think home schooling him is ridiculous when Ash could ask to be posted back to the U.K.. he is a chef and they would have grounds for a move back!! I understand her anger but it’s like any military posting.. the extra support isn’t there and if you need the extra support unfortunately there isn’t a lot that can be done.

Reactions: 2
Anyone still following her? I dont know how ash copes she does duck all but play Minecraft literally all day everyday! She posted the other day about getting dressed for the first time in 3 days like she’s got 2 young children wtf!