Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This case and the similar stories shared here are so upsetting. I was listening to a podcast on a famous murder in Ireland and it made me think of this. It's the murder of Elaine O'Hara if anyone wants to look it up. She met a wealthy married architect on a BDSM site. He was into stabbing, like it sexually aroused him. Anyway without going into too much detail because it's so devastatingly sad, he ended up murdering her and he went to an awful lot of effort to hide her body and played happy normal husband with his wife and kids for years afterwards. The wife said in court their sex life wasn't abnormal at all, she had no idea what he was really like. Just struck a few cords with this.

Even if AM didn't go that far with these women, he was obviously out of control and did not give a duck about their wellbeing. I think BDSM and even rape play is fine if you're into it and everyone's 100% on board but there's a duty of care that has to be respected. He obviously didn't care about anyone but himself.

I really hope Ronan Farrow is looking into it. It deserves serious investigation. Post-MeToo, there's no excuses now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Trigger warning abusibe relationship ******

This is all horrific. Horrific.

From 19 to 23 I was in an abusive relationship. Heavily abusive. I was a confident girl before I met him.
After we broke up ( I didn't before cause he said he would kill me. He cheated), it took me 10 months to tell my GP I felt depressed.

At 27 I finally reached boiling point. I rang a colleague in the hospital I work in and she assessed me. I went to my GP later that day and entered a psychiatric hospital for 12 weeks. I was so blessed my parents have money and looked after it. It changed my life. It is bizzare feeling like me again. I dont know what that is but it's nice.

My abuser ruined my life. I had a boyfriend since then for 2 years and was never comfy. I haven't had penetrative sex since we broke up when I was 23. I just can't. I'm actually starting sex therapy next week and I am dreading it. But at the same time its the last "piece to be sorted" in a way. I can trust people thankfully though.

He tore bits slowly from me and now they're coming back. He now owns no pieces of me.

This was a normal 23 year old lad. Not a Hollywood actor. Can't imagine what those girls are going through and all I feel for them is pure rage.

This case and the similar stories shared here are so upsetting. I was listening to a podcast on a famous murder in Ireland and it made me think of this. It's the murder of Elaine O'Hara if anyone wants to look it up. She met a wealthy married architect on a BDSM site. He was into stabbing, like it sexually aroused him. Anyway without going into too much detail because it's so devastatingly sad, he ended up murdering her and he went to an awful lot of effort to hide her body and played happy normal husband with his wife and kids for years afterwards. The wife said in court their sex life wasn't abnormal at all, she had no idea what he was really like. Just struck a few cords with this.

Even if AM didn't go that far with these women, he was obviously out of control and did not give a duck about their wellbeing. I think BDSM and even rape play is fine if you're into it and everyone's 100% on board but there's a duty of care that has to be respected. He obviously didn't care about anyone but himself.

I really hope Ronan Farrow is looking into it. It deserves serious investigation. Post-MeToo, there's no excuses now.
And like Armie, Graham went after her cause she was mentally very unwell. All she wanted was a boyfriend and to be loved. Literally the only thing that was on the news at the time here and it was on the BBC, Sky News everyday around when he was convicted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

From 19 to 23 I was in an abusive relationship. Heavily abusive. I was a confident girl before I met him.
After we broke up ( I didn't before cause he said he would kill me. He cheated), it took me 10 months to tell my GP I felt depressed.

At 27 I finally reached boiling point. I rang a colleague in the hospital I work in and she assessed me. I went to my GP later that day and entered a psychiatric hospital for 12 weeks. I was so blessed my parents have money and looked after it. It changed my life. It is bizzare feeling like me again. I dont know what that is but it's nice.

My abuser ruined my life. I had a boyfriend since then for 2 years and was never comfy. I haven't had penetrative sex since we broke up when I was 23. I just can't. I'm actually starting sex therapy next week and I am dreading it. But at the same time its the last "piece to be sorted" in a way. I can trust people thankfully though.

He tore bits slowly from me and now they're coming back. He now owns no pieces of me.

This was a normal 23 year old lad. Not a Hollywood actor. Can't imagine what those girls are going through and all I feel for them is pure rage.

And like Armie, Graham went after her cause she was mentally very unwell. All she wanted was a boyfriend and to be loved. Literally the only thing that was on the news at the time here and it was on the BBC, Sky News everyday around when he was convicted.
Pepsi, I am so so sorry you went through this horrific ordeal. Sending you lots of love and support for your therapy next week. You can do this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pepsi, I am so so sorry you went through this horrific ordeal. Sending you lots of love and support for your therapy next week. You can do this ❤
Thanks very much choccy. Im lucky I come from money and got into the best private psychiatric hospital.. but like as I said before, at least my ex didn't have a platform. Couldn't imagine seeing his face everywhere. Also didn't have a wife. Children. Millions.

Can not imagine what some of these poor girls are goinf through.

And thank you. Step by step. Thats how I got here so ! ☺🥰 X

• Heart
Reactions: 16

The exposure of AH's abuse will now shine a light on abusive relationships again. There's some good to come out of it, people like yourself can come forward and share their stories. I commend all of you and I think Effie is so brave to come out and challenge somebody iwho has the position he has, and to know she'll get abuse for it.

It just amazes me the stupid questions people are asking Effie..why didn't you do this, or this/say this/call the police/ bla bla bla. Why can't people just listen?

Good luck with your therapy, you've got this. 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14

So glad you were able to get help and good luck with your therapy! Sending lots of positive thoughts to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
It just amazes me the stupid questions people are asking Effie..why didn't you do this, or this/say this/call the police/ bla bla bla. Why can't people just listen?

Good luck with your therapy, you've got this. 🤗🤗
Thank you !!

Also its scary what will happen there. Unfortunately when I told my Mam, 3 years after I broke up with him.. she said, are you sure ? But you go along so well ? ... it was so hard but I learned to block it out and Ive never spoken to another family member about it. So can't imagine what she will or is going through.

So glad you were able to get help and good luck with your therapy! Sending lots of positive thoughts to you ❤
❤❤❤❤❤😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is absolutely horrific. I didn't want to believe it at first because I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt regardless of whether I know them or not, but there is no doubt in my mind anymore that these women are telling the truth. I'm hoping against hope that I can still watch Call Me By Your Name after this, because it's one of my favourite movies. I also feel bad for Timothee because they seemed so close and Timmy's such a wholesome guy.

What an awful thing for his children and all those involved.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
Thank you !!

Also its scary what will happen there. Unfortunately when I told my Mam, 3 years after I broke up with him.. she said, are you sure ? But you go along so well ? ... it was so hard but I learned to block it out and Ive never spoken to another family member about it. So can't imagine what she will or is going through.

❤❤❤❤❤😊
Or "what did you do to provoke such behaviour" 🙃

Sadly i think this will barely touch AH and he knows it. He comes from money, he's famous, rich, tall, conventionally attractive, and importantly a man. It will be brushed under the carpet. He will have great lawyers and studio bosses won't want to loose money on their wretched film. Look at kevin spacey, sa ville, Andrew windsor etc. It's not right.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Kevin spacey isn’t working much though is he? No one wants to hire him anymore. His career is over in big movies

AH isn’t a big loss to any studio and he will end up working on very low budget indie horror crap no doubt, through his equally gross and unpleasant friends in the industry. Like KS, it will damage his ego but that could make him more dangerous. Now he has no wife and once his profile drops, he might be able to get away with more crimes which is the worry

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Spacey never was .convicted of his charges :( and AH like andrew has a lot.of family money protecting him. Sadly unless Farrow and maybe Rose McGowan get behind this it will be glossed over. The girls could try reaching out to them. It would be great to see him .publicly held accountable and stopped in his tracks.

Reactions: 5
Kevin spacey isn’t working much though is he? No one wants to hire him anymore. His career is over in big movies

AH isn’t a big loss to any studio and he will end up working on very low budget indie horror crap no doubt, through his equally gross and unpleasant friends in the industry. Like KS, it will damage his ego but that could make him more dangerous. Now he has no wife and once his profile drops, he might be able to get away with more crimes which is the worry
Yep. Agree. Despite his wealth, looks and connections, he hasnt made a big impact in movies. There is something off about him. Hes basically acting as a means to get women to sleep with him and do what he wants. There are a million other white, blonde blue eyed conventionally handsome actors who could step into any of his roles with less hassle and baggage. Theres nothing special about him. Hes a wooden actor who doesn't bring people in to a film by himself. Studios only care about money and he isnt worth it financially with the probable insurance costs. Hell still have his minions and fans following him into indie low budget crap. Sadly he will probably still he able to harvest them for his girlfriends, but with less publicity attached.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Has anyone been reading @milkandhoneyroses on insta? I think I came across her account through House of Effie, she seems to be another victim of AH 😔 she’s shared a lot of details via a Q&A in her stories, he left her tied up after sex while he went in the shower 🤯 he’s just so vile, I can’t wait to see his comeuppance catch up with him 😤

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
A lot of those girls coming out now are ‘vanilla’ girls who were never interested in being tied up under the guise of BDSM. He was not seen on dates with his kitten slave girls, so these vanilla girls were for his profile and to take advantage of well by making them do things they didn’t want to do from the offset. His jealously makes absolute sense too, obsessively controlling them, hounding them and stalking. How on earth can he think he is remotely a good dad when all his energy is so obviously consumed by all this and his mind filled with nothing but young slim girls being tortured

I don’t know about anyone else but I didn’t like the romantic or sexual scenes in Call Me because watching AH something made me feel strange. Also he is wooden as duck but if you watch it back I think you will see what I mean. When he was ‘acting’ I feel like he was forcing himself to be a lot more gentle than he is used to - which is why it was so wooden! If you have ever watched a real sensual sex scene or the first time you had sex with a new partner, it’s always obvious whether that person is able to naturally fall into that role of caressing and gentle or whether you get the impression they want to flip you over like a rag doll and dominate you and they are holding back. That’s what it was like to watch

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
  • "On Friday January 15 police in the Cayman Islands spoke to Armie Hammer about a video he shared showing a lingerie-clad woman who he called 'Miss Cayman'
  • Grand Cayman police spoke to him on Friday and said he was 'warned about his conduct' and the matter was subsequently closed
  • The video was shared on his private Instagram account in which an unidentified woman is seen on all fours on a bed
  • He captioned the post: 'I have to go back to Cayman… which sucks. Except there are a few silver linings. Like f**king Ms. Cayman again while I'm down there'
  • He apologized for the clip Sunday calling it a 'foolish attempt at humor'
  • The Miss Cayman Islands Universe Committee condemned the clip saying they were 'very disturbed by the video' and reported it to police
  • Hammer has been embroiled in a social media scandal for allegedly sending a slew of graphic sexual fantasies including cannibalism to women via DM"

The man knows no shame...

• "Armie Hammer's ex-girlfriend has claimed the actor was '100 percent serious' about figuring out a way to remove her ribs so he could eat them
  • Model Paige Lorenze, 22, said Hammer brought up the subject of cannibalism 'multiple times,' while they were dating from October to December 2020
  • 'He said he wanted to find a doctor that would remove my ribs,' Lorenze told Star Magazine
  • She added: 'He was telling me you can remove the bottom ribs so he could smoke them, cook them and eat them. He kept saying ''You don't need them''
  • Lorenze also claims that the 34-year-old carved the letter 'A' into her skin using a knife, saying it was 'extremely painful' and later boasted about it to his friends
  • Internet sleuths have pointed out that Lorenze's body appeared to be covered in bruises during the few months she was dating Hammer
  • Photos from her Instagram account seem to show darkening and purplish bruises on her back, legs and breasts
  • DailyMail.com obtained intimate photos of the pair that she had posted on her private Instagram account
  • The 34-year-old Call Me By Your Name star even let his girlfriend meet his mother, all three posing for a photo together shortly after Thanksgiving "

"
Lorenze, who said she dated Hammer from October to December, gave a recent interview to Star Magazine, where she has claimed Hammer was '100 percent serious' about figuring out a way to remove her ribs so he could eat them.

She said: 'He said he wanted to find a doctor that would remove my ribs. He was telling me you can remove the bottom ribs so he could smoke them, cook them and eat them. He kept saying ''You don't need them''.'

Lorenze claims that not only did Hammer make clear he wanted to eat her ribs, but had carved the letter 'A' into her skin using a knife, saying it was 'extremely painful' and he later boasted about it to his friends.

Last week, Hammer dropped out of his upcoming film Shotgun Wedding costarring Jennifer Lopez after he was rocked by disturbing claims of cannibalism and violating BDSM practices.

While he decried the 'bulls**t claims' made against him, he has yet to comment further after two of his former girlfriends spoke out about their 'traumatizing' flings with Hammer, as his estranged wife Elizabeth Chambers is in 'complete shock' and 'sickened' over the allegations.

Lorenze claimed to Star that at first Hammer was so 'charming,' drawn to the handsome actor fresh off a recent breakup.

But things took a turn when Lorenze claimed Hammer 'eased me into darker and darker things... he manipulated me - and I liked him - which is the scary part.'

Lorenze categorizes her experience with Hammer as 'traumatic,' saying she's seeing a therapist to sort through what happened.

She said: 'Consent is really complex, and saying yes to something does not negate the trauma you might be burdened with after the fact.'

Lorenze isn't alone in saying she sought out treatment after dating Hammer. Another ex-girlfriend, Courtney Vucekovich told DailyMail.com last week that Hammer was into 'master-slave fetishes' and told her he wanted to break and eat her ribs.

Although Vucekovich said she didn't want to get into graphic detail about Hammer's behavior during their four-month relationship, she said it was enough that she checked into a 30-day intensive course of therapy for trauma and PTSD to deal with the 'warped relationship' with the movie star after their breakup in early October.

Vucekovich, 30, said Hammer quickly manipulated her into playing along with his twisted fetishes, and that he would often fantasize about cannibalism.

'He was really into saying he wants to break one of your ribs and eat it. Like barbecue it and eat it,' she said.

'In terms of the BDSM stuff, he made that pretty clear that it is something he is interested in very early on in the relationship and he referenced breaking my ribs often.'

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4