Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gingercream that is so horrendous. Being violated is horrible enough, but in your sleep when your essentially shutting down to allow your body to recover from the day, a sacred thing like that is just .... I'm at a loss. I hope you have managed to get help.😔🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gingercream that is so horrendous. Being violated is horrible enough, but in your sleep when your essentially shutting down to allow your body to recover from the day, a sacred thing like that is just .... I'm at a loss. I hope you have managed to get help.😔🤗
Thank you - I’m just finishing up almost a year of therapy and feeling much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This also reminds me of that British banker in Singapore who murdered two sex workers whilst high on drugs (not excusing his behaviour what so ever btw)

it was horrendous. He apparently used to beat and torture women he’d hire for sex. Word got round of how badly he’d treat the girls and they’d stop going to him. It’s testimony to how vulnerable and desperate for money the poor victims were that they agreed. One was murdered in the shower, think she had her throat cut but not before he’d literally beaten, violated, humiliated and tortured her for hours on end. Her body was still in his apartment when the next girl arrived. I can’t quite remember if she saw the other girls body or saw some ‘tools’ that he planned to use on her and she started screaming. He strangled her in a fit of rage to make her stop.
I reckon there are loads of these murderous/would be murderous psychopaths living ‘normally’ in society

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This also reminds me of that British banker in Singapore who murdered two sex workers whilst high on drugs (not excusing his behaviour what so ever btw)

it was horrendous. He apparently used to beat and torture women he’d hire for sex. Word got round of how badly he’d treat the girls and they’d stop going to him. It’s testimony to how vulnerable and desperate for money the poor victims were that they agreed. One was murdered in the shower, think she had her throat cut but not before he’d literally beaten, violated, humiliated and tortured her for hours on end. Her body was still in his apartment when the next girl arrived. I can’t quite remember if she saw the other girls body or saw some ‘tools’ that he planned to use on her and she started screaming. He strangled her in a fit of rage to make her stop.
I reckon there are loads of these murderous/would be murderous psychopaths living ‘normally’ in the society
Yeah it wouldnt take a lot for 'rough sex' to turn into murder once drink and drugs is involved and AH is big into both.

Reactions: 14
Just had a look at Paige Lorenze's Instagram after watching her YouTube video. She is so breathtakingly beautiful. All the bruises on her body around October to December is really fecking depressing. Poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at Paige Lorenze's Instagram after watching her YouTube video. She is so breathtakingly beautiful. All the bruises on her body around October to December is really fecking depressing. Poor girl.
just checked ...wow he’s a monster

Reactions: 3
Effie’s latest story says that the poor girl who had to go to the ER three times was hospitalised on the third time and is recovering. Says her story is heavier.
I hope she is ok and that all of it comes out one day. Armie deserves no career after this, and quite possibly jail.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
In october Rumer Willis was on an episode of Red table Talk, where they discussed consent. She spoke of an experience she had, where she had been hanging out with a guy for a while and he had overstepped her boundaries after a night out. She said she felt discomfort and he had zero awareness of it. At the time I did not think anything about the person's identity but people are saying online that it may be Armie because she was pictured with him in September, so this would fit the timeline of events. Also, Effie says she think it is him. All speculation, of course but who knows?!

Red Table Talk (she speaks about the guy at 13:27):

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s just getting worse and worse. Someone being hospitalised three times. If all this is try he should be in prison.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It’s just getting worse and worse. Someone being hospitalised three times. If all this is try he should be in prison.
I bet there are still people defending him, callingvthe women liars and ex using his actions. The man is scum.

This is food for thought

View attachment 391679
She did go off the rails after filming Rebecca. It was assumed it was her break up, as they happened around the same time.

Reactions: 5
What’s happened Effie is locked down?

I really agree that the LC part makes me feel uncomfortable. Having broken up with a serious boyfriend, she could have been vulnerable

I saw Paiges huge chest bruise...awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Was that the guy who went to Winchester? I read a piece about Rishi Sunak (who went to Winchester) and one of his contemporaries was quoted as saying it was weird but he could remember the banker murderer guy more than RS.

RIP those poor women. Just horrific.

Reactions: 3
What’s happened Effie is locked down?

I really agree that the LC part makes me feel uncomfortable. Having broken up with a serious boyfriend, she could have been vulnerable

I saw Paiges huge chest bruise...awful
where did you see the bruise?

where did you see the bruise?

Bruise visable on Instagram post dated 24/10/20

Bruise visable on Instagram post date 23/10/20

Bruise visable on Instagram post date 16/10/20

Bruise visable on Instagram post date 09/10/20

There are others that could be bruises but could be shadows

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Damn, imagine if he has got some bodies buried somewhere and this article predicted in a jokey way back in 2018 😰
Not gonna lie when all this news broke, I immediately thought of this. I had just watched The Fall on Netflix though, and it reminded me so much of Paul Spector, the main character in the series.

Seeing some of the messages....it does make you wonder just how far he's gone in the past.

edit: word.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6