Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was in Ibiza on 4 August but on 11 August she was out at a restaurant in the UK. So apparently she thinks the 14 day self isolation upon returning from Spain / Balearics doesn’t apply to her.

Reactions: 9
So she was in Ibiza on 4 August but on 11 August she was out at a restaurant in the UK. So apparently she thinks the 14 day self isolation upon returning from Spain / Balearics doesn’t apply to her.
I knew she’d break the rules! Doesn’t seem arsed at all.

Reactions: 1
Anyone following laytons Ibiza escapades! The guys got some energy haha he’s been up for about a week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She could literally be any one of these insta spammers they all look the same!! It could be iluvsarahii it could be holly boob or it could be Ariana they’re all filled to within an inch of bursting and their features are no longer unique!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Laytons actually the only guy on the island providing parties still 😂👌🏽 10/10 for effort I’ll give him that
more so dodgy tho how does he just randomly find mansions at the last minute and then they clearly get trashed and they move on to the next?His actual hotel looked tit

Layton is soooo dodgy! Surprised Ari associated herself with him tbh seeing as she loves to portray this "spiritual" nice girl image, which I am still unsure if that is the case or not.

She’s just used that “baby face” filter on insta that makes a lot of peoples faces unrecognisable & she’s like “oh my god what is this filter” & her face is exactly the same.
The filter makes someone have features very similar to those she has after the work done haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just used that “baby face” filter on insta that makes a lot of peoples faces unrecognisable & she’s like “oh my god what is this filter” & her face is exactly the same.
The filter makes someone have features very similar to those she has after the work done haha
hahahaha i thought the exact same!

Layton is a known cocaine dealer , before lockdown he would send his minions to festivals and raves to sell ketamine . He was good friends with Chet sket and would have deals with Wayne linekar for selling drugs at ocean beach . His family is into property so the houses you see aren’t necessarily his but he is pretty loaded . He supplies Jem Lucy often . He’s also slept with Helen Briggs aka chets partner , which is why him and Chet aren’t close anymore .
sorry, I know Layton and Arianna personally as I am from Bolton where they are both from and this could not be any further from the truth. He has absolutely no money and it is a wonder to anyone why the brainless josh Ritchie pays both of their lifestyles! Arianna used to pay for everything when they were together and now josh does, seems he’s replaced Arianna with josh lol. Layton used to sell drugs when we were in school and stopped when he got older but he had to sell his expensive Rolex because he clearly had no money left!!! He shared it all over Instagram too so it was just embarrassing! There’s also a lot of rumour where were from that he owes Arianna thousands of pounds and that’s the only reason she try’s to keep him as a friend and stay on good terms with him because she’s scared he won’t pay her back if she doesn’t talk to him again. I hope it’s true because if not she is just clearly BRAINLESS. But I can’t imagine any ex wanting to be friends with him :ROFLMAO: me and my friends have seen them a couple of times last year at nandos together and we wanted to message her to tell her because there’s literally videos of him having sex with a girl circulating group chats! Arianna was always quite nice in person but I wonder is it a Permanent nice girl persona that is on from the second she leaves her house HAHA because how can a nice person have as much drama as her?? One of my friends from Bolton also works at ocean beach and said Layton has been banned from every club in Ibiza for giving people date rape without them knowing, no one really knows why any girls go near him and sometimes wonder if he pays them or if they all just want to party!! He’s so embarrassing with the try hard to post he’s just with girls, because no boys like him because he’s so cringe. Either way he is a toxic person and arianna is just as bad for going there in the first place!!! I also noticed his pictures with her have gone off Instagram recently, do you think she read this thread and told him to remove them ?? lol

Reactions: 2
sorry, I know Layton and Arianna personally as I am from Bolton where they are both from and this could not be any further from the truth. He has absolutely no money and it is a wonder to anyone why the brainless josh Ritchie pays both of their lifestyles! Arianna used to pay for everything when they were together and now josh does, seems he’s replaced Arianna with josh lol. Layton used to sell drugs when we were in school and stopped when he got older but he had to sell his expensive Rolex because he clearly had no money left!!! He shared it all over Instagram too so it was just embarrassing! There’s also a lot of rumour where were from that he owes Arianna thousands of pounds and that’s the only reason she try’s to keep him as a friend and stay on good terms with him because she’s scared he won’t pay her back if she doesn’t talk to him again. I hope it’s true because if not she is just clearly BRAINLESS. But I can’t imagine any ex wanting to be friends with him :ROFLMAO: me and my friends have seen them a couple of times last year at nandos together and we wanted to message her to tell her because there’s literally videos of him having sex with a girl circulating group chats! Arianna was always quite nice in person but I wonder is it a Permanent nice girl persona that is on from the second she leaves her house HAHA because how can a nice person have as much drama as her?? One of my friends from Bolton also works at ocean beach and said Layton has been banned from every club in Ibiza for giving people date rape without them knowing, no one really knows why any girls go near him and sometimes wonder if he pays them or if they all just want to party!! He’s so embarrassing with the try hard to post he’s just with girls, because no boys like him because he’s so cringe. Either way he is a toxic person and arianna is just as bad for going there in the first place!!! I also noticed his pictures with her have gone off Instagram recently, do you think she read this thread and told him to remove them ?? lol
I’m not sure what your post is all about tbh it’s a bit all over the place.... to say he’s no money I think that’s a bit silly. Layton obviously has bought his house etc I’m not saying he’s loaded but I do believe he’s still selling and making decent money. Josh probably does fund some things to an extent. Every guy I know that know Layton likes him and he’s got a good reputation with lads so dunno what you’re saying how people don’t like him I’ve only ever heard and seen the opposite. Girls are always with him as he’s providing an after party and free 🍚. If Arianna used all her money on him then more fool her how stupid she’s obviously not getting it Back since they have been split for ages now. As for the date rape comment duck off that’s the biggest load of shite I’ve ever heard and I know people at ocean who aren’t just waitresses 🙄. Think that’s a disgusting allegation to make on someone without hard actual facts. I doubt anyone with half a brain would believe what you’re saying anyways. You’re clearly friends with arianna or something it’s obvious 🙄😂

I’m not sure what your post is all about tbh it’s a bit all over the place.... to say he’s no money I think that’s a bit silly. Layton obviously has bought his house etc I’m not saying he’s loaded but I do believe he’s still selling and making decent money. Josh probably does fund some things to an extent. Every guy I know that know Layton likes him and he’s got a good reputation with lads so dunno what you’re saying how people don’t like him I’ve only ever heard and seen the opposite. Girls are always with him as he’s providing an after party and free 🍚. If Arianna used all her money on him then more fool her how stupid she’s obviously not getting it Back since they have been split for ages now. As for the date rape comment duck off that’s the biggest load of shite I’ve ever heard and I know people at ocean who aren’t just waitresses 🙄. Think that’s a disgusting allegation to make on someone without hard actual facts. I doubt anyone with half a brain would believe what you’re saying anyways. You’re clearly friends with arianna or something it’s obvious 🙄😂
I went to the same school as Layton he was a few years below me we have tones of mutual friends some of which are very close to him, believe me when I say nothing I’m writing is a lie!! I’d say where I know everything I do about them from but it would expose me. But The lie is that he is loaded and has a deal with Wayne linaker to sell drugs at ocean! and hahaha she definitely won’t be getting her money back so she’s either still friends with him because she wants to be or she’s plain stupid 🤭 As far as the date rape, it’s a drug a lot of people in Bolton TAKE as a party drug so the whole rumour is probably true and he’s given it to people to try and make them have a good time, My friends from Wigan were at the beach during lockdown with them all and took it. And as for Arianna I don’t know her personally, mutual friends who I find a lot out about. I am definitely not friends with her she’s a lot younger and isn’t really ever in Bolton anymore. I usually read threads on people and don’t make any comment just for a nosey but I know them both and felt I should do. I’m not slagging Layton off they are really as bad as eachother and like everyone else seems to say on this thread, it’s a wonder they were ever together because they are polar opposites or so Arianna portrays!! Obviously both must be into the life style though because they apparently used to go to swingers clubs together in Paris. She’s apparently got a secret New boyfriend now though from Liverpool who she’s been seeing called anton , Probably another dealer who lives in Marbella 🤣🙄

I went to the same school as Layton he was a few years below me we have tones of mutual friends some of which are very close to him, believe me when I say nothing I’m writing is a lie!! I’d say where I know everything I do about them from but it would expose me. But The lie is that he is loaded and has a deal with Wayne linaker to sell drugs at ocean! and hahaha she definitely won’t be getting her money back so she’s either still friends with him because she wants to be or she’s plain stupid 🤭 As far as the date rape, it’s a drug a lot of people in Bolton TAKE as a party drug so the whole rumour is probably true and he’s given it to people to try and make them have a good time, My friends from Wigan were at the beach during lockdown with them all and took it. And as for Arianna I don’t know her personally, mutual friends who I find a lot out about. I am definitely not friends with her she’s a lot younger and isn’t really ever in Bolton anymore. I usually read threads on people and don’t make any comment just for a nosey but I know them both and felt I should do. I’m not slagging Layton off they are really as bad as eachother and like everyone else seems to say on this thread, it’s a wonder they were ever together because they are polar opposites or so Arianna portrays!! Obviously both must be into the life style though because they apparently used to go to swingers clubs together in Paris. She’s apparently got a secret New boyfriend now though from Liverpool who she’s been seeing called anton , Probably another dealer who lives in Marbella 🤣🙄
wowww I am here for this tea! Who’s this new guy? Does ari do drugs? X

Reactions: 1
Hmmmm if he’s no money at all how does he have such a beautiful home and just did six weeks in Ibiza? Don’t believe josh would float him for six weeks

Ok yeh I mean I never bought into the whole thing about Layton having a deal with Wayne to sell at ocean that was ridiculous 🤣. Yeh I know what u mean people taking date rape for fun but just saying I think it’s a bit crappy to accuse him of date raping people wow that is too far, as you have now just said it’s a rumour and “probably” true.... don’t think it’s fair saying that on him at all as the thread ain’t about him. It’s not facts. He’s most likely gave it to mates as a laugh like when guys give their mates big slugs of ket saying it’s coke. Just think people unaware of that party scene would read your comment and picture Layton as a creep in a club spiking girls drinks to then try have his way with them and I quite frankly don’t believe he’s running about doing that. I’m sure the girls he hangs about with manage to get themselves of their face on ket and fucked up enough without needing spiked. I’ve also got lots of mutual friends who party with them so I do know what I’m talking about here

I don’t think its
Hmmmm if he’s no money at all how does he have such a beautiful home and just did six weeks in Ibiza? Don’t believe josh would float him for six weeks
I actually just asked my friends from my snap group and don’t think it’s that he has no money at all, but that he spent all the drug savings on his house and ran out of money and now owes money to lots of people! Not only his ex but loads of people for different things! I know he used to drive a big Audi and rent an apartment then next thing he sold his watch and car because he ran out of money, he used to drive a smart car while he was with Arianna at one point!😂😂 Josh has always paid for his whole crew to party and I don’t believe he spent nothing in Ibiza but apparently josh was staying in a nice hotel in Ibiza while paid for Layton to stay in a tit hole cheap place. Then That idiot Callum weekender and josh And other dodgy guys kept booking villas! x

Reactions: 3
I don’t think its

I actually just asked my friends from my snap group and don’t think it’s that he has no money at all, but that he spent all the drug savings on his house and ran out of money and now owes money to lots of people! Not only his ex but loads of people for different things! I know he used to drive a big Audi and rent an apartment then next thing he sold his watch and car because he ran out of money, he used to drive a smart car while he was with Arianna at one point!😂😂 Josh has always paid for his whole crew to party and I don’t believe he spent nothing in Ibiza but apparently josh was staying in a nice hotel in Ibiza while paid for Layton to stay in a tit hole cheap place. Then That idiot Callum weekender and josh And other dodgy guys kept booking villas! x

I saw his hotel (laytons) it was awful!!! Not somewhere you would think someone renting Huge villas every day would be staying

Reactions: 3
Ok yeh I mean I never bought into the whole thing about Layton having a deal with Wayne to sell at ocean that was ridiculous 🤣. Yeh I know what u mean people taking date rape for fun but just saying I think it’s a bit crappy to accuse him of date raping people wow that is too far, as you have now just said it’s a rumour and “probably” true.... don’t think it’s fair saying that on him at all as the thread ain’t about him. It’s not facts. He’s most likely gave it to mates as a laugh like when guys give their mates big slugs of ket saying it’s coke. Just think people unaware of that party scene would read your comment and picture Layton as a creep in a club spiking girls drinks to then try have his way with them and I quite frankly don’t believe he’s running about doing that. I’m sure the girls he hangs about with manage to get themselves of their face on ket and fucked up enough without needing spiked. I’ve also got lots of mutual friends who party with them so I do know what I’m talking about here
wowww I am here for this tea! Who’s this new guy? Does ari do drugs? X
I don’t actually know who the guy is that she’s meant to be dating I wasn’t listening properly when I heard about it but I just saw her reply to her friends comment on her photo who is in Marbella saying see you soon! So she must be going to meet him out there ! And I don’t know about drugs she used to always go to festivals and stuff with her ex but I’ve heard her mates all call her boring now because she leaves nights out early so I can’t see someone taking loads of drugs then leaving for bed early?! I’ll try to find out more 👀👀

Y
I saw his hotel (laytons) it was awful!!! Not somewhere you would think someone renting Huge villas every day would be staying
exactly! we all know more than anything from this blog that what you see on Instagram isn’t real life, his life he paints is as fake as arianas seems to be!x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.