Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot she posts and soon contradicts if you’ve followed her for a while you will soon realise. Stuff like ‘last MTL discount ever’ then loads of sales & discounts to follow, outing people on her stories then claiming to be this ‘good vibes’ and ‘positive energy’ ‘never give off bad vibes’ ‘never spread bad energy’ angel, honestly there’s so much more it’s unbelievable, including bitchy tweets or responses to IG comments. Also declining having fillers other than lips (both her and Holly) except just last year she posted on one of her socials about all the work she’d had done to her face. Sorry but even an absolute idiot could tell those cheeks, that jaw and that chin (at least) are filled to the breaking point - just don’t lie about it. Similarly if you take a look at her photos you’ll see how badly edited they all are (both face and body) all over, nothing authentic about this girl. Not surprised really now I’ve read this thread lol

Reactions: 8
Does she ever put the boobs away seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️ don't even get me started on when someone video's her the twerking 🤮

Reactions: 4
There’s a lot she posts and soon contradicts if you’ve followed her for a while you will soon realise. Stuff like ‘last MTL discount ever’ then loads of sales & discounts to follow, outing people on her stories then claiming to be this ‘good vibes’ and ‘positive energy’ ‘never give off bad vibes’ ‘never spread bad energy’ angel, honestly there’s so much more it’s unbelievable, including bitchy tweets or responses to IG comments. Also declining having fillers other than lips (both her and Holly) except just last year she posted on one of her socials about all the work she’d had done to her face. Sorry but even an absolute idiot could tell those cheeks, that jaw and that chin (at least) are filled to the breaking point - just don’t lie about it. Similarly if you take a look at her photos you’ll see how badly edited they all are (both face and body) all over, nothing authentic about this girl. Not surprised really now I’ve read this thread lol
Took the words right out my mouth lol. Pisses me off when it’s like “I never ever do sales on MTL this will be the last one of the summer” then next week there’s 40% off, makes no sense. Such a try hard

Reactions: 4
AGAIN. ‘Disgusting neon’ that new pink you’re releasing isn’t neon then no? I’m now unfollowing this girl despite how fun her stories are and how stunning her feed is I’m bored of her negative energy and constant contradictions
D912D270-3E5A-4022-8A00-F4BFF38B93ED.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I think the adage is “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” - it’s got nothing to do with “mockery”.

Reactions: 9
Soz but look at that cheap material/poor fit of fabric bunched up under her boobs. I don’t know which idiots would buy these clothes and seeing as her company is insolvent, I’m guessing not many people actually did buy it. Reckon she went under financially because everything caught up with her (Poor reviews and drama) but someone else thought they could buy her brands name and make a quick quid with her social media following. I completely agree with how cheap it makes Mitchell look. She is clinging on to his mediocre Instagram fame for her own dear life.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
There used to be an old cartoon called Funny Bones, her face reminds me of that. It’s so bulbous 🙁 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone got the tea on her ex @laytonmigas
Not me but would love to hear some - When his social media was public i used to absolutely cringe at him - he is best pals with the TW*T Joshua ritchie so you can only imagine. Definite druggies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not me but would love to hear some - When his social media was public i used to absolutely cringe at him - he is best pals with the TW*T Joshua ritchie so you can only imagine. Definite druggies.
Yes for sure! But seems to have an endless supply of money and properties but a very mediocre job as a brick layer!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone got the tea on her ex @laytonmigas
Are they still friends/civil because he still has a couple photos of them together on his instgram? Quite odd to have photos of your ex on your insta profile lmao. Maybe she keeps him close as he's her link for the drugs

Reactions: 6
Are they still friends/civil because he still has a couple photos of them together on his instgram? Quite odd to have photos of your ex on your insta profile lmao. Maybe she keeps him close as he's her link for the drugs
I think she was - but then i remember seeing a story she did asking if him and Joshua have nanything better to do than tag her in stories when they are drunk. I think she is still close with his sister. I reckon Layton is a drug dealer. Arianna definitely wouldnt want to be linked to him now........ shes a positive vibez only kind person u know guyzzzzzz 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she was - but then i remember seeing a story she did asking if him and Joshua have nanything better to do than tag her in stories when they are drunk. I think she is still close with his sister. I reckon Layton is a drug dealer. Arianna definitely wouldnt want to be linked to him now........ shes a positive vibez only kind person u know guyzzzzzz 😆
Well he's gotta be doing something sneaky on the side to have so much money but have such a standard job 😂 oh yeah I forgot she's all about manifesting and 'the secret' .. she's just as bad as plouise

Did anyone else see her now deleted tweets about “people on blogs” meaning she’s been reading tattle as she went on a rant on twitter, probs when she was with Madison Sarah and Holly Boon as their threads are always wild 🤣 Maybe if arianna wasn’t such a hypocrite she wouldn’t be called out for it on social media

• Haha
Layton is a known cocaine dealer , before lockdown he would send his minions to festivals and raves to sell ketamine . He was good friends with Chet sket and would have deals with Wayne linekar for selling drugs at ocean beach . His family is into property so the houses you see aren’t necessarily his but he is pretty loaded . He supplies Jem Lucy often . He’s also slept with Helen Briggs aka chets partner , which is why him and Chet aren’t close anymore .

• Wow
Reactions: 27
AGAIN. ‘Disgusting neon’ that new pink you’re releasing isn’t neon then no? I’m now unfollowing this girl despite how fun her stories are and how stunning her feed is I’m bored of her negative energy and constant contradictions
View attachment 176924
Does she only make this one costume? I never see her in anything else ffs

Soz but look at that cheap material/poor fit of fabric bunched up under her boobs. I don’t know which idiots would buy these clothes and seeing as her company is insolvent, I’m guessing not many people actually did buy it. Reckon she went under financially because everything caught up with her (Poor reviews and drama) but someone else thought they could buy her brands name and make a quick quid with her social media following. I completely agree with how cheap it makes Mitchell look. She is clinging on to his mediocre Instagram fame for her own dear life.
Honestly this looks like it’s off a market the full set for £4.99 - nothing wrong with that but I’m sure she’s selling it for a lot more and she’s claiming it’s high trend fashion - it’s not.

Layton is a known cocaine dealer , before lockdown he would send his minions to festivals and raves to sell ketamine . He was good friends with Chet sket and would have deals with Wayne linekar for selling drugs at ocean beach . His family is into property so the houses you see aren’t necessarily his but he is pretty loaded . He supplies Jem Lucy often . He’s also slept with Helen Briggs aka chets partner , which is why him and Chet aren’t close anymore .
This is brilliant tea thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.