Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she does look like a regular girl then. No massive BBL just a tanned slim girl with fake boobs🤷🏻‍♀️ After portraying the whole ‘I am better than everybody else’ thing, she is bang average
that last pic was a jump scare jesus

Reactions: 1
I’m confused. Did she not say MTL was an official sponsor for Love Island this year? I’ve just caught up with it and seen nothing about her brand. Lol

Reactions: 11
That photoshoot in ‘North Africa’ looks an awful amount like Morocco. Why not just say that??

I’m confused. Did she not say MTL was an official sponsor for Love Island this year? I’ve just caught up with it and seen nothing about her brand. Lol
It’s been known for months that EBay was the official clothing partner/sponsor for Love Island so it’s a bit of a weird thing to lie about. She’s probably given one of the new contestants some pieces.

Reactions: 4
I find it weird that they (Love Island) chose ebay specifically to emphasize the importance of preloved clothing and promoting sustainability..but then also choose a cheap tacky, will be out of style in 2 years* brand.

*Tbh in my opinion it never was and never will be in style it's hideous

Reactions: 4
I find it weird that they (Love Island) chose ebay specifically to emphasize the importance of preloved clothing and promoting sustainability..but then also choose a cheap tacky, will be out of style in 2 years* brand.

*Tbh in my opinion it never was and never will be in style it's hideous
I agree, all her stuff is so cheap an tacky, everything looks like it would fall apart if you breathed too much. Her designs are just weird, no one needs 53 straps on their bikini. All her new releases are just different colours of the same tit she's brought out time an time again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.