Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she get her money stolen by Natasha Naraghi when they were meant to be doing Lemon Lunar together? Surprised she’s not a thread on here too!

Reactions: 4
This is the YouTube video that Arianna posted. She talks about being robbed from her previous brand (which we all know is Lemon Lunar). All the posts in the above Insta page are mainly outting Natasha Naraghi (Who now owns Lemon Lunar) for frauding people and getting items from Ali Express.

Reactions: 1
I was at college with her and she was always so nasty, would proper look down her nose at everyone! She did the acting course (I think) which was an absolute JOKE, she was terrible and everyone (even her own classmates and "friends") used to laugh at her "acting" behind her back - I get that's not the nicest thing to do but she definitely didn't help herself with how much of a horrible cow she was.
Doesn’t surprise me if I’m honest!

Reactions: 1
She seems to have a lot of problems with a lot of people doesn’t she 🤔 she seems to be the common denominator in it all

Reactions: 5
She seems to have a lot of problems with a lot of people doesn’t she 🤔 she seems to be the common denominator in it all
I remember when she threatened that girl with her own nudes before because she complained about Mars The Label, then she had that issue with that personal trainer. She just sounds like she’s a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 17
I remember when she threatened that girl with her own nudes before because she complained about Mars The Label, then she had that issue with that personal trainer. She just sounds like she’s a nasty piece of work.
Yeah I remember seeing that kicking off on twitter or wherever it was, I know both her and the girl seemed to be kind of baiting each other at one point, but it was so unprofessional and a line was definitely crossed there. went off her after that

This is the YouTube video that Arianna posted. She talks about being robbed from her previous brand (which we all know is Lemon Lunar). All the posts in the above Insta page are mainly outting Natasha Naraghi (Who now owns Lemon Lunar) for frauding people and getting items from Ali Express.
Does anyone Know who the brand was that copied her designs in 2015/16?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone Know who the brand was that copied her designs in 2015/16?
I think it may be Oh Polly, unless that was at a later date. Other brands (including small businesses) have also said the same before. Conna Walker, who owns House of CB has indicated Oh Polly have taken designs from her too

All her items are from AliExpress so are people really stealing designs or just using the same wholesalers??🤔

Reactions: 15
All her items are from AliExpress so are people really stealing designs or just using the same wholesalers??🤔
was just thinking the same. Is it copying if they are all flogging the same polyester at inflated prices?!

but she does the exact same thing as lemon lunar??? Sorry haven’t watched the video but if she’s claiming they get their items from aliexpeess I give up. It’s a known fact she does the same thing and has threatened people that expose her

Yeah she’s never gonna admit that she buys it all from places like Ali express Lol She lies about many things anyway

Also the new jewellery she’s just came out with is just a copy of other brands like Ivy Szn no??? She’s so fake 😅

Reactions: 2
but she does the exact same thing as lemon lunar??? Sorry haven’t watched the video but if she’s claiming they get their items from aliexpeess I give up. It’s a known fact she does the same thing and has threatened people that expose her
Lemon Lunar used to be part hers. Then Natasha Naraghi’s dodgy dad drained their bank accounts and took the money that Arianna invested in the business from her mum. Natasha is her cousin as well... so savage 😂 both businesses are a scam and use Ali express.

Lemon Lunar used to be part hers. Then Natasha Naraghi’s dodgy dad drained their bank accounts and took the money that Arianna invested in the business from her mum. Natasha is her cousin as well... so savage 😂 both businesses are a scam and use Ali express.
no way didn’t know they were related:LOL:

Did she not get outed as a bully or something and exposed a minor’s nudes? And her brand has been exposed loads of times, saying she only sends to influencers and normal people never get it and she’s stolen designs etc
Oh and been on Corrie and absolutelyyy milked that hahaha

That’s sickening she went too, a rave where someone died and a girl got raped
In the middle of a pandemic she went to an illegal rave. Nasty

That’s sickening she went too, a rave where someone died and a girl got raped
In the middle of a pandemic she went to an illegal rave. Nasty

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her friend Hollie parsons went to it too I think was all dressed up then literally stories disappeared it’s disgusting these influencers breaking the lockdown no wonder why lots people are acting like everything’s back to normal now

Reactions: 7
Her friend Hollie parsons went to it too I think was all dressed up then literally stories disappeared it’s disgusting these influencers breaking the lockdown no wonder why lots people are acting like everything’s back to normal now
Ha there so needs to be a thread of Hollie parsons!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.