Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry, I know Layton and Arianna personally as I am from Bolton where they are both from and this could not be any further from the truth. He has absolutely no money and it is a wonder to anyone why the brainless josh Ritchie pays both of their lifestyles! Arianna used to pay for everything when they were together and now josh does, seems he’s replaced Arianna with josh lol. Layton used to sell drugs when we were in school and stopped when he got older but he had to sell his expensive Rolex because he clearly had no money left!!! He shared it all over Instagram too so it was just embarrassing! There’s also a lot of rumour where were from that he owes Arianna thousands of pounds and that’s the only reason she try’s to keep him as a friend and stay on good terms with him because she’s scared he won’t pay her back if she doesn’t talk to him again. I hope it’s true because if not she is just clearly BRAINLESS. But I can’t imagine any ex wanting to be friends with him :ROFLMAO: me and my friends have seen them a couple of times last year at nandos together and we wanted to message her to tell her because there’s literally videos of him having sex with a girl circulating group chats! Arianna was always quite nice in person but I wonder is it a Permanent nice girl persona that is on from the second she leaves her house HAHA because how can a nice person have as much drama as her?? One of my friends from Bolton also works at ocean beach and said Layton has been banned from every club in Ibiza for giving people date rape without them knowing, no one really knows why any girls go near him and sometimes wonder if he pays them or if they all just want to party!! He’s so embarrassing with the try hard to post he’s just with girls, because no boys like him because he’s so cringe. Either way he is a toxic person and arianna is just as bad for going there in the first place!!! I also noticed his pictures with her have gone off Instagram recently, do you think she read this thread and told him to remove them ?? lol
I’ve seen loads of snapchat videos of him shagging girls after nights out and filming it and sending it to people when he’s out of it 😩 I’m from Manchester too!

I’ve seen loads of snapchat videos of him shagging girls after nights out and filming it and sending it to people when he’s out of it 😩 I’m from Manchester too!
Also heard she paid for his second lot of veneers, which actually wasn’t that long ago so if she used to pay for everything for him then shame on her for not waking up. All that spiritual and anti duck boy mantra she bangs on about is pure shyte. She was with one of the biggest in Manchester for years

Reactions: 5
Yes please find out more about her shes a bit of a mystery! I think it’s all an act x
There’s something about her & Holly Boon that is off. They preach the ‘high vibrations 11:11’ stuff far too much as if they’re trying to convince themselves. I’m here for the tea ☕😆

Reactions: 13
Have you seen she’s uploaded a guy and then is moaning that people clicked on his profile. Calling everyone nosy bastards. Oh sweet little ari 🙄

Reactions: 4
Have you seen she’s uploaded a guy and then is moaning that people clicked on his profile. Calling everyone nosy bastards. Oh sweet little ari 🙄
Yeh don’t post his @ if you don’t want people to click on it. She knew people would click 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeh don’t post his @ if you don’t want people to click on it. She knew people would click 😂
Exactly! I'm sure when she was single as well she was preaching about how if she were to get into a relationship she'd keep it private etc but she just can't help her self 😂 Now she's swearing and calling everyone nosey 🙃 Of course people are going to click on it! What do you expect is going to happen when you share his story on your instagram. God she's annoying 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s such a hypocrite re: private relationships. She craves the attention. Also, sick of seeing her on holiday then coming back and not social distancing/quarantining like it’s a badge of honour?! I sound jealous but I genuinely wouldn’t go abroad this year if you paid me.

Reactions: 3
Literally a bunch of stories bragging about how many holidays she’s been on this year, how humble! These ‘influencers’ make me sick rubbing their fake empty lives in real people’s faces.

They love to go on and on about how hard working they are but they forget we literally see their every day lives posted non stop on stories and see that they do NOTHING - how many normal hardworking people do you know who go on holiday 7+ times a year? During a pandemic? Sooo hardworking, yeah yeah stop kidding yourself you lazy tit

Reactions: 16
It’s the blatant lack of quarantining she does even when she returns from a country on the list. I think we’re all aware it’s a hassle and a bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut approach but it’s got a simple and strong reason at the core - to save lives. She swans off to countries on the list without even caring about doing quarantine. The O’Donnell sisters (family) are the same. They just ignore it like it doesn’t exist.
With AA however it particularly grates considering all the mindfulness crap she drones on about. The most simple act of mindfulness would be to stay at home and she couldn’t give a flying duck about that. She’s a vacuous hypocrite with fake tits, lips, nose and life. It’s all fake - it’s all an illusion. The company is on the verge of bankruptcy (again) and no one cares about her cheap knockoff Chinese polyester rubbish. Trust pilot is littered with terrible reviews whilst she hangs onto their money, takes pictures of herself and ignores quarantine. She’s the worst business owner I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 13
I'm.so glad I've come across this thread.
I used to follow Arianna because I thought she was sound, I'd never wear her clothes but I didn't have a problem with her.. then we went into lockdown and the cheeky witch flouted every single rule she possibly could!!!!
She went to the rave (absolutely did 100%), she went to Ibiza with Mitchell and did not quarantine for the full period, she gave up after about 10 days and I doubt she even quarantined properly during them 10 days.
Then this cheeky cow has the AUDACITY to go to Marbella and Cannes and not even quarantine once. She may have moved house but her work and family are both in the highest covid area in the UK!!! She has preached about how her dad is high risk and she's just being so bloody ignorant.

You can report people on the GMP website, they ask for an address so I was going to provide the address for MTL as of course I don't know where she lives. Is there anyone else that would be willing to report her? I've already done it but the more the merrier!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Layton fans! Apparently he’s the super spreader of Bolton. Even more shocking is that he’s only 23 which makes his massive house and 6 week holiday even more suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Layton fans! Apparently he’s the super spreader of Bolton. Even more shocking is that he’s only 23 which makes his massive house and 6 week holiday even more suspicious
They’re all disgusting for attending the parties and not quarantining. I hope no one vulnerable gets it from any of those morons!

• Haha
Was just reading the mail and saw this goon exposed in their headline. haha. Been fined £1000 so sounds like a few people have reported him repeatedly.

We all know he’s a drug dealer 🤣🤣
He reminds me of Mr Tumnus from The lion the witch and the wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.