Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So MarsTheLabel.com (or .co.uk, I'm not sure which it was before) has gone insolvent which means she couldn't afford to pay the tax bill at the end of the year

Businesses can claim insolvency once and get out of paying the tax they owe (it is illegal but companies house overlook it once as a get out of jail free card) but the company must change their name slightly

That's why she is still operating and the company name and website URL is now Marsthelabel.co

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ha there so needs to be a thread of Hollie parsons!
YES!!!! There deffo does. And wow I can’t believe they went to that rave, actually I can but I must be pretty naive, I think of everyone as being cooped up in isolation but the pics of people partying says otherwise

Reactions: 4
YES!!!! There deffo does. And wow I can’t believe they went to that rave, actually I can but I must be pretty naive, I think of everyone as being cooped up in isolation but the pics of people partying says otherwise
I don’t know who makes threads but maybe they can start one she needs her own

Reactions: 1
So MarsTheLabel.com (or .co.uk, I'm not sure which it was before) has gone insolvent which means she couldn't afford to pay the tax bill at the end of the year

Businesses can claim insolvency once and get out of paying the tax they owe (it is illegal but companies house overlook it once as a get out of jail free card) but the company must change their name slightly

That's why she is still operating and the company name and website URL is now Marsthelabel.co
Thank you for explaining this I had wondered why she made the company insolvent. Surely she shouldn’t be trading now? I don’t know why but I’ve always got bad vibes from her!

Thank you for explaining this I had wondered why she made the company insolvent. Surely she shouldn’t be trading now? I don’t know why but I’ve always got bad vibes from her!
She can still legally trade because she’s changed the name of the business now and probably put it in somebody else’s name

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yea same she always goes on about being a “kind soul” and “spread positive vibes” but I swear all she does is get herself into drama and spew hate on her story? Plus I’m sick of seeing her boobs toppling out of stupid pyjamas or sports bras like can she ever just put a normal top on?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive been waiting for a thread on this girl! Yes the company she is on about in her youtube video is oh polly.

What do we think of how she looks now? I think she looks almost alien like and her boobs are WAY too big! Her and mmmitchell's apartment looks nice, he is also renting the one opposite but says its just for a dressing room? Imagine having the money to be able to do that, im surprised there isnt a thread on mmmitchell to be fair, he must be loaded.

I think Ari plays on the spiritual kind person kind of thing but dont really think she is to be honest. Also always saying she hates alcohol never drinks it but she does loads. Also says she hardly ever wears make up which is also a lie, just own it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ive been waiting for a thread on this girl! Yes the company she is on about in her youtube video is oh polly.

What do we think of how she looks now? I think she looks almost alien like and her boobs are WAY too big! Her and mmmitchell's apartment looks nice, he is also renting the one opposite but says its just for a dressing room? Imagine having the money to be able to do that, im surprised there isnt a thread on mmmitchell to be fair, he must be loaded.

I think Ari plays on the spiritual kind person kind of thing but dont really think she is to be honest. Also always saying she hates alcohol never drinks it but she does loads. Also says she hardly ever wears make up which is also a lie, just own it!
Oh my god so true! “Makeup free” yet you can see blush highlight lipgloss the lot? It’s such a joke. I feel like Mitch gets pissed off with her but maybe that’s just me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen her trustpilot and how coincidentally all the negative reviews are soon followed by about 8 mega positive ones🤔

Reactions: 8
I see arianna quiete a lot as we don’t live far from eachother . I seen her the other day actually she wasn’t sat to far from us on the Worsley Green I was with my friends and she was with hers . We was having wine and sunbathing . My friends was going to invite them to social distance drink with us as there wasn’t many people there but I told them not too as I didn’t know if she would be a Regina George or not 😂 she is really preety in person ! We ended up speaking to another group of people and having an couple social distance wines with them and a bbq

Sorry I know this is derailing a bit, but

Arianna is now advertising bPerfect tan ..... will bperfect work with any ‘influencer’ ?! Never mind how problematic they are. They got ads from Tiffany brien who then used the word m**g in a post about tanning and bperfect said nothing! I will not be buying anything bperfect EVER

Sorry I know this is derailing a bit, but

Arianna is now advertising bPerfect tan ..... will bperfect work with any ‘influencer’ ?! Never mind how problematic they are. They got ads from Tiffany brien who then used the word m**g in a post about tanning and bperfect said nothing! I will not be buying anything bperfect EVER
She brought out some bperfect mars the label liquid highlighter thing and it looks awful and so expensive 😂😂😂 that silver one, who the duck wants to look ashy and grey? 😂

The jolly to Belfast for the launch seemed pretty pointless and unnecessary in the climate of a pandemic as well. But who cares about using your platform responsibly when you have tan to promote eh 🙄

Reactions: 6
The jolly to Belfast for the launch seemed pretty pointless and unnecessary in the climate of a pandemic as well. But who cares about using your platform responsibly when you have tan to promote eh 🙄
She doesn’t know a thing about responsibility

Reactions: 2
I don’t know where she gets her money from why Mmmmitchell has moved in with her! I feel like she’s bad for his image. He is well respected and works hard and she is just a woman! I’m sorry but it’s true!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here for this thread!! Waited for one for ages. I can’t help but check her insta every couple of days for a mindless nosey, we have a lot of mutual friends and we have met a few times in person. I don’t trust her as far as I can throw her, and with those inflatable boobs she’d go far!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.