Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her little videos/TikTok’s are the worst I’ve seen. She’s an absolute cringe ball.

Reactions: 4
I’m all for being comfy but she’s never going to be taken seriously as a business woman if she keeps showing up looking like she’s rolled out of bed. I work in the fashion industry and we’d have to have a “chat” with HR if we decided to show up in oversized trackies, even if we weren’t feeling well.
She must have read this judging by her stories today 🤣

Reactions: 2
after some time away from angel energy ari i have returned. those christmas quality street mtl garms made my stomach turn! if anyone on here is considering trying the bbg DON'T! it's such a pile and either her or her also illiterate brother wrote it meaning it makes no sense in parts. arianna has had her backend sculpted, iced, smoothed, injected, plumped. whatever you wanna call it. but with zero muscle mass elsewhere, it's evident she doesn't have an all natural booty. she's trying to make money from your insecurity!

That oil cleaning situation is one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen in a long time.

Reactions: 5
I have never ever come across anyone who loves herself as much as she does. Just unfollowed her she makes me sick. She looks like an alien. But she has the biggest ego I’ve ever known!

Reactions: 9
Wtf is the jaw about; looks like she’s been hit and it’s swollen tf up. Your body your choice but you can’t deny this looks so unnatural and so masculine
She is really now morphing into those people they make documentaries about who just go too far with plastic surgery

Reactions: 4
She looks unwell. Mentally. You don’t do that to yourself if you’re doing well and it’s such a shame because naturally she’s beautiful.

Reactions: 7
Hi Ari! Since she reads here.

So she’s not had cheek filler in “years” - which won’t be gone after a couple of years, it takes decades to go completely. Also, just because she’s not had her cheeks done it a while, she’s had literally everything else - jaw, loads of Botox, chin etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wtf is the jaw about; looks like she’s been hit and it’s swollen tf up. Your body your choice but you can’t deny this looks so unnatural and so masculine
All I can see is Jigsaw from saw. I think the constant filters she uses emphasises them and makes them more cartoonish.

Reactions: 5
Of course she doesn’t check what’s said about her on here, she doesn’t even know Tattle exists. That’s why she’s stopped editing her jawline stupid amounts to the point where she looks like she’s swallowed a triangle

I can’t get over the way her jaw sticks out as a right angle near her ears! Botched much?! 😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.