Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is random but I keep seeing Mitchell sell his make up really cheap on TikTok and just thought, I don’t think I’ve seen the two of them together in a while, wonder if they fell out

Reactions: 1
This is random but I keep seeing Mitchell sell his make up really cheap on TikTok and just thought, I don’t think I’ve seen the two of them together in a while, wonder if they fell out
They were together not so long ago and said they don’t have an Instagram friendship so don’t always post when together

This Love Island deal - does she not realise that ANY brand can land a sponsorship deal for a certain amount of money? She’s not won anything, she’s not been picked. It’s been planned in a marketing budget for a year;

This Love Island deal - does she not realise that ANY brand can land a sponsorship deal for a certain amount of money? She’s not won anything, she’s not been picked. It’s been planned in a marketing budget for a year;
Yes but in true Ari style she thinks her brand is the best and deserves it the most. I wonder how many people won’t watch LI this year cause of her🤣

So every girl is gonna be in the same tacky clothes in the villa? There's only so many times I can look at a fishtail costume or a bikini with a million straps tied to random body parts 😭

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over how bad Mars looks on natural boobs and anyone over a size 8. The most unflattering swimwear ever.

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how bad Mars looks on natural boobs and anyone over a size 8. The most unflattering swimwear ever.
I’m can’t get over how does anyone still buy her stuff the rating are awful , how isn’t she out of business

I’ve owned the fishtail swim and dress. The dress is SO short it barely skims the bottom of my bum. It does make my boobs look good though and mine are natural! I save it for dates to make first impressions lol. The fishtail swim has SO little material on the vagina my goodness. Flaps literally out if you move ever so slightly. Sold on depop.

Last edited:
I do actually quite like her stuff, I’ve had the fishtail dress and completely agree it was so short I couldn’t wear it, I’m a bit taller and i couldn’t take 2 steps without having to pull it down

i also wore the fishtail swim once and it literally gave me thrush 🥲 TMI I know
beauty is pain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do actually quite like her stuff, I’ve had the fishtail dress and completely agree it was so short I couldn’t wear it, I’m a bit taller and i couldn’t take 2 steps without having to pull it down

i also wore the fishtail swim once and it literally gave me thrush 🥲 TMI I know
beauty is pain 🤣
Oh god don’t say that - I have bought the fishtail (from depop not Mars lol) for my holiday in 2 months 🤣🤣🤣

Oh god don’t say that - I have bought the fishtail (from depop not Mars lol) for my holiday in 2 months 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve owned the dress which was so short I couldn’t move in it but the swimsuit was totally fine for me although I did size up 2 sizes based on the sizing of the dress and for the fact I wanted a bit more coverage.

if it’s such a common thing that the dress is too short why not just make it a few inches longer!!!

Have managed to avoid her for a while but just watched Mary’s vlog of them in palma. Is it just me or has she lost SO much weight?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.