Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking back at old photos of Arianna. Unrecognizable. She was such a naturally attractive girl too. Her poor family must be gutted.

Reactions: 3
Oh Ari, stop kidding yourself. Nobody's tagging you hun 😩

Why don't you repost some of them to prove you're not bullshitting?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Arianna and Mary’s tiktoks make me CRINGE. I’m a year or so younger than them so I guess I’m their target market, but honestly the videos where they just zoom in on their face and look to the side - who actually enjoys this tit?

Reactions: 6
Arianna and Mary’s tiktoks make me CRINGE. I’m a year or so younger than them so I guess I’m their target market, but honestly the videos where they just zoom in on their face and look to the side - who actually enjoys this tit?
tbh I think Arianna is just trying to stay relevant at this point, her content is not interesting at all 🥴

Reactions: 4
I’m all for being comfy but she’s never going to be taken seriously as a business woman if she keeps showing up looking like she’s rolled out of bed. I work in the fashion industry and we’d have to have a “chat” with HR if we decided to show up in oversized trackies, even if we weren’t feeling well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have just remembered something and if you’ve followed her for a long time you willl too… remember she ran a “competition” to draw a swimsuit or dress and she would pick her favourite and create it? She never finished the competition! So a load of people just sent her a load of designs for free which she probably has used to this day

Reactions: 19
I have just remembered something and if you’ve followed her for a long time you willl too… remember she ran a “competition” to draw a swimsuit or dress and she would pick her favourite and create it? She never finished the competition! So a load of people just sent her a load of designs for free which she probably has used to this day
Omg yes I remember this!!! Surely this is against some form of competition law?

Yes it is and how do we know the new designs of dresses and swimwear weren’t drawn by someone else? I also remember her saying she had “so many entries” and it was going to take her ages to pick a winner so imagine how many people she’s ripping off.

Reactions: 4
It's intellectual property theft surely if she has. I doubt she'll get caught though, unless someone who entered the competition sees their designs and comes forward. Even then they'll have changed it slightly from the original design so they'll get away with it. Having a 'competition' under the guise of giving an emerging designer a chance to get their name out there to then steal their designs is extra low life, even for her

Reactions: 2
Yes it is and how do we know the new designs of dresses and swimwear weren’t drawn by someone else? I also remember her saying she had “so many entries” and it was going to take her ages to pick a winner so imagine how many people she’s ripping off.
Tbf she’s either done that orrrrr Absolutely no one sent her anything cos no one cares 😅

If she does steal someone’s ideas, unfortunately legally the competition entrant won’t have a leg to stand on to prove that it’s their work. However, if they were social media savvy they would use things like this, Twitter, Instagram, even Diet Prada to call her out and the PR would be awful. People still haven’t forgotten about the time she posted that young girls nudes everywhere. Vile cretin.

• Wow
Tbf she’s either done that orrrrr Absolutely no one sent her anything cos no one cares 😅
There was a lot, not sure if anyone remembers but she did “sneak peaks” of the entries and scribbled over them and then extended the competition out to give people more time

Reactions: 1
Do wonky door frames come with the penthouse? Her body is clearly unreal she doesn’t need to be “tucking” herself in
Why has she edited and photoshopped her body so much 🥴 she’s slim and got a good body why she gotta over do it like that? Every photo and video is heavily filtered and photoshopped. Her face is full of filler. And those veneers ffs 😂 what a shame she’s so young!! These girls doing this to their faces

Reactions: 7
Wow, I’d get a structural engineer round if I was you
I noticed that on her story and she actually says "why does that bend there lol!?"

She probably got more criticism for the edited photo above and did this to try and make people believe that she doesn't know what that filter does. Playing innocent yet she's so obvious.

I know the question has probs already been asked / queried but she’s deffo had a bbl. She’s looking like a smaller version of Kim k, her legs aren’t built (considering she goes to the gym lots) and her arse is massive.. not in proportion at all…

I know the question has probs already been asked / queried but she’s deffo had a bbl. She’s looking like a smaller version of Kim k, her legs aren’t built (considering she goes to the gym lots) and her arse is massive.. not in proportion at all…
Mmm i think she just knows her angles... in videos her bum looks very normal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.