Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she stupid or just plain rude? House owner might be allergic to cats etc.
Is she that entitled that she genuinely thinks rules don’t apply?
I'm severely allergic to cats I can't be anywhere a cat has been so this would piss me off majorly if I was the host and had to then pay for the place to be deep cleaned after she'd left.

Also even if its not allergies maybe they just don't want random ass stray cats constantly scratching at their door looking for more food since one dingbat let them in to feed them.

Reactions: 8
I noticed the mess on the light-coloured couch where the cat was. Blatant lack of respect.

Reactions: 2
there’s something really cringe worthy about captioning her post “hard to forget” “never had to show off only had to show up”

well obviously you’re hard to forget you look like a blow up sex doll

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what her official role is at Mars the label now she doesn’t own any of it

Reactions: 1
I wonder what her official role is at Mars the label now she doesn’t own any of it
She’s CEO and founder so she’s involved in the day to day running of the company and will deal with every aspect of the business, she just doesn’t own it. She had to answer to the owner and any other shareholders and could be sacked at any time.

Came here after falling into the bbg 2.0 scam and omg I wish I found this thread before wasting £35 😂

2.0 seems to be worse than the original! Not a pdf form so can’t post it on here, you have to log into her laggy website to view each days’ exercises! Every page takes at least a minute to load and logs you out every 5 minutes so you have to log back in all the time.

she stated in og BBG that it’s important to warm up before every workout - no warm up in 2.0.

She also contradicts herself on one of the pages - says you do the booty pump before EVERY workout, but lower down on the same page she says to do it only on lower body/glute days.

RIP £35

Attachments

Came here after falling into the bbg 2.0 scam and omg I wish I found this thread before wasting £35 😂

2.0 seems to be worse than the original! Not a pdf form so can’t post it on here, you have to log into her laggy website to view each days’ exercises! Every page takes at least a minute to load and logs you out every 5 minutes so you have to log back in all the time.

she stated in og BBG that it’s important to warm up before every workout - no warm up in 2.0.

She also contradicts herself on one of the pages - says you do the booty pump before EVERY workout, but lower down on the same page she says to do it only on lower body/glute days.

RIP £35
Actually made me laugh she says she does the pump workout before going to a beach party, it's such a gym bro thing to do hahah

RIP £35
It’s the “EXERSISES” for me 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

RIP £35
I work in a digital marketing agency helping people build apps and websites and whoever she has had help her build this mess has done her so dirty.
It’s headache inducing.

Reactions: 5
It’s the “EXERSISES” for me 💀💀💀
I didn’t even notice that 😂😂😂😂 Clearly her spelling hasn’t gotten any better since the OG plan 🤣 and still hasn’t learned about spell check!

I work in a digital marketing agency helping people build apps and websites and whoever she has had help her build this mess has done her so dirty.
It’s headache inducing.
It’s horrendous! Most of the workouts have videos attached but some say “sorry we haven’t filmed this one yet” so why have you released it if it’s not finished hun 😂

Reactions: 2
The stuff about Mary dragging her to ocean beach to see all the girls in Mars - I’ve been spending a lot of time in ocean beach recently (for reasons beyond my control - basically hen dos and birthday parties) and I’ve seen one woman wearing Mars. She was in her 50s. Also I’ve seen a lot of her ex Layton recently and my god, his brain is like scrambled egg. He is not well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s be abundantly clear about one thing - she is not a CEO.
She’s CEO and founder so she’s involved in the day to day running of the company and will deal with every aspect of the business, she just doesn’t own it. She had to answer to the owner and any other shareholders and could be sacked at any time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.