Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have managed to avoid her for a while but just watched Mary’s vlog of them in palma. Is it just me or has she lost SO much weight?!
I was thinking this, she looks really tiny. I know she said she was doing a cut a while ago and she’s v slim anyway, but yeah she’s lost loads. Hope she’s ok tbh!

People have been cancelled for less! And everyone are bugging her up. She looks awful!

Reactions: 3
People have been cancelled for less! And everyone are bugging her up. She looks awful!
let mw make this clear… I hate ari!!!! But I don’t see how she can get cancelled for tanning in the sun? She’s half Persian? It’s not fake tan. I don’t understand what she’s meant to do 😂.
On another note…. Saint ari who claims to HATE alcohol and going out seems to be having a great time drinking and going out in Ibiza lol

She’s half Persian but that doesn’t mean to say that’s it’s not an open secret that she’s used tanning beds, tanning injections and tanning nasal products as recently as this month. She has a lot of “help”, just with everything else she has in her body.

Reactions: 4
She was with dom calvert lewin the footballer the other night. No follow back from him I see

Shes less curvy than I thought, she normally poses with a tiny waist, here she has the body of a 10 year old boy. An her boobs look like water balloons 😭

Reactions: 11
Those pap pics really did those girls dirty. They look totally normal but a million miles away from what we see on their insta 🥴

Reactions: 14
Those pap pics really did those girls dirty. They look totally normal but a million miles away from what we see on their insta 🥴
I had to have a double look because don’t get me wrong they’re are still beautiful girls but the way they have portrayed themselves to look on their ig is crazy after seeing these pictures. Aris boob job is way too much for her body frame aswell

Reactions: 6
They all use face app and edit their bodies, especially Mary and Elle. Arianna I think knows how to pose and hold herself

Reactions: 2
They all use face app and edit their bodies, especially Mary and Elle. Arianna I think knows how to pose and hold herself
Arianna loves FaceTune too lol looks
A Different person in real life . Just a skinny body with bolt on tits

The daily fail have uploaded more of them. They included the insta vs paps shots 😬 I’m surprised they have paps following them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.