Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she's giving relationship advice to people on her q&a! Didnt she have an affair with her pt? Also her last relationship was about 7 minutes long. She's the last person I'd be wanting advice from šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s so odd looking, I canā€™t tell if itā€™s in a omg sheā€™s striking or omg she looks weird
Anyone seen her in real life to confirm?

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s so odd looking, I canā€™t tell if itā€™s in a omg sheā€™s striking or omg she looks weird
Anyone seen her in real life to confirm?
I think she's odd looking in her photos/videos. Not ugly in any way, just very fake and all her features seem out of proportion. I'm sure someone on here or insta said she looked like a space raider once and I can't unsee it now šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's odd looking in her photos/videos. Not ugly in any way, just very fake and all her features seem out of proportion. I'm sure someone on here or insta said she looked like a space raider once and I can't unsee it now šŸ˜­
Omg yes! Defo a space raider! Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s one of those girls that in real life is unbelievably stunning because they look so different?

Reactions: 2
Omg yes! Defo a space raider! Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s one of those girls that in real life is unbelievably stunning because they look so different?
When she was younger, before she messed with her face, she really was beautiful. Now she is stunningā€¦ but perhaps not in a good way - it just looks a bit odd - startling. You definitely look twice when you see her.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve seen her in real life and she is actually very pretty to be honest. Sheā€™s also quite smiley and friendly. Doesnā€™t give off boujee vibes as you would imagine. But I can see space raider comparison also now it has been said šŸ˜‚

Does Mary have a thread? Iā€™m curious and a nosey witch at how she has so much money when she doesnā€™t seem to do that much work. City centre apartment, Range Rover, all designer gear, designer ornaments etc. or is it a credit card lifestyle hmm

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve seen her in real life and she is actually very pretty to be honest. Sheā€™s also quite smiley and friendly. Doesnā€™t give off boujee vibes as you would imagine. But I can see space raider comparison also now it has been said šŸ˜‚

Does Mary have a thread? Iā€™m curious and a nosey witch at how she has so much money when she doesnā€™t seem to do that much work. City centre apartment, Range Rover, all designer gear, designer ornaments etc. or is it a credit card lifestyle hmm
Maryā€™s got a thread!

I feel like sheā€™s bought those flowers for herself šŸ¤£
I was thinking that. For someone who like take her personal life ā€œprivateā€ sheā€™s going on about this a bit too much.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m confused as to how you can be spiritual, treat everyone as an equal and be ā€œthe kindest person youā€™ll ever meetā€ but support a brand that pays their workers Ā£3 an hour?

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m confused as to how you can be spiritual, treat everyone as an equal and be ā€œthe kindest person youā€™ll ever meetā€ but support a brand that pays their workers Ā£3 an hour?
Iā€™m sure many nice decent people shop at PLT if we are being realistic. It just depends weā€™re your morals and passion lies.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she took inspo orrrrā€¦ sheā€™s always going on how sheā€™s looks up to Connie too lol
Good god that is the most violently hideous thing I've ever seen. The purple one is passable but her pink copy is just so cheap and tacky looking. But that's Ari, she could make anything look cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 10
As if she's giving relationship advice to people on her q&a! Didnt she have an affair with her pt? Also her last relationship was about 7 minutes long. She's the last person I'd be wanting advice from šŸ¤£
Who was her last relationship btw? I must of blinked and missed it, but genuinely curious who it was??

Reactions: 3
Who was her last relationship btw? I must of blinked and missed it, but genuinely curious who it was??
She was with this Irish lad that was dating Daisy Oā€™Donnell before her. His father is a big drug titan.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.