Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched excuse me, I love you. I thought it would be been more documentary/interviewing/chatting than basically just airing a concert? Especially since she has had a rollercoaster few years, I thought she may have discussed it given the Netflix opportunity
I kind of guessed it would be just the concert because she doesn’t seem to like interviews and stuff.

But I was quite disappointed overall that it was just footage seemingly filmed by her friend Alfredo? It was just him asking them if they were excited mainly. Then they had that random rehearsal of her and Victoria Monet but no footage of the performance.

It would’ve been nice to have insight into why they chose the stage, costume design, choreography etc.

The Mariah bit was fun.

I can’t remember if Taylor’s reputation doc had a lot of bts stuff but it was more interesting.

If you’re a casual fan, it’s really not that much different to listening to the live album. It’s just better filming than fan made videos (but still suffers from that terrible dark lighting Ariana loves so much)

Reactions: 1
She doesn't let the grass grow when it comes to me does she. Of all the biggest named female solo singers in the world that get press attention I think she's most overrated with rubbish songs and a whiny child sounding voice.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if I think her "Tudor" home is kinda alright or horrible..

I love it. Love that someone not British wants to live in a beautiful property that pays homeage to us. Love how private it is as well and very green and good for the planet with all the trees.

Reactions: 7

I like the house. But to have a garden like this in Cali, is quiet ignorant.

Is it just me or Dalton is a cuter version of Pete?

Reactions: 1
I think her house is lovely. I would’ve definitely picked something different if I had her funds in that location, but it’s still pretty.

There's certainly nice aspects to it, but I'm not sold at all on that style there with what else you could get for the same budget. But I've never seen a mock Tudor that I like, let alone a mock Tudor mansion in Cali.

She might have already changed alot, but the second kitchen that's pretty dark I way prefer to the main kitchen.

579632dfd66f7b3af8de0609e15c86a8.jpg
LivingRoom2.jpg
ArianaGrande_MONT4.jpg
ArianaGrande_MONT8.jpg

Reactions: 2

Isn’t this how Ellen had it when she sold it to Ariana last year? I’m sure she’s had the funds to do a full renovation over the last year.

The dark kitchen looks like it’s from a horror movie 😂

Reactions: 5
Isn’t this how Ellen had it when she sold it to Ariana last year? I’m sure she’s had the funds to do a full renovation over the last year.

The dark kitchen looks like it’s from a horror movie 😂
Probably why Ariana likes it then tbh..

Reactions: 2
How gorgeous is this performance. Ari’s voice and the band just take the song to another level.

Reactions: 4
I think Ariana has a great voice and I can appreciate her as an artist but I just hate the whole cutesie image she puts across. I feel she infantilises herself massively and everybody babies her so much which is just getting weird now at her big age. Especially with all the awful stuff she’s done in the past, she’s a grown ass woman not a teeny tiny innocent likkle child

Reactions: 16
She has an amazing voice of course but why does she always add "baby" or "oh baby" to the end of everything. Especially when she's live.

I feel like her voice is wasted with bad writing.. "hit it hit hit twist it twist it" are actual lyrics.. they are "bop it" instructions!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree her voice can’t always shine with some of her music. Though TUN is a great album.

It’s been interesting to see her image overhaul since positions came out. She’s definitely moving towards “grown up” career choices. She’s got married, been a judge on the voice, got the part in wicked, had her make up line, her style has changed to less street style and more sophisticated, and she’s finally toned down the tan and the AAVE which was always uncomfortable to watch. It does seem shes setting herself up for more longevity.

Im not sure how I feel about her playing Glinda though because I don’t think she’s a great actress. Her voice will be great though especially as the studio will make sure she enunciates 😂

Reactions: 3
I think Ariana has a great voice and I can appreciate her as an artist but I just hate the whole cutesie image she puts across. I feel she infantilises herself massively and everybody babies her so much which is just getting weird now at her big age. Especially with all the awful stuff she’s done in the past, she’s a grown ass woman not a teeny tiny innocent likkle child
“All the awful stuff she’s done in the past” - aside from licking a donut close to 10 years ago, what else has she done?

• Heart
Reactions: 9