Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“All the awful stuff she’s done in the past” - aside from licking a donut close to 10 years ago, what else has she done?
Sorry, I clearly didn’t realise this was a rave thread? I’m not a fan of her so can’t recall exactly but I remember her joking about jobenet Ramsey and just generally being a diva, being rude to fans etc, black fishing

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I clearly didn’t realise this was a rave thread? I’m not a fan of her so can’t recall exactly but I remember her joking about jobenet Ramsey and just generally being a diva, being rude to fans etc, black fishing
Rude to fans? If anything Ariana is one of the nicest celebrities towards her fans 😬

Rude to fans? If anything Ariana is one of the nicest celebrities towards her fans 😬
Making them delete photos she took with them is an example I can remember from back in the day. I’m not here to argue, I’m honestly not even that bothered. Like I said, I didn’t realise this was a rave thread and the “awful things she’s done” was only a tiny fragment of my original comment. I don’t actually care about her in the slightest, I just find it weird and creepy how much she’s infantalised more than anything.

Making them delete photos she took with them is an example I can remember from back in the day. I’m not here to argue, I’m honestly not even that bothered. Like I said, I didn’t realise this was a rave thread and the “awful things she’s done” was only a tiny fragment of my original comment. I don’t actually care about her in the slightest, I just find it weird and creepy how much she’s infantalised more than anything.
This generally isn‘t a “hater” thread either, people just generally discuss whats going on with her. Plus you can criticise someone but still not think they’ve done “awful things”, I disagree.

This generally isn‘t a “hater” thread either, people just generally discuss whats going on with her. Plus you can criticise someone but still not think they’ve done “awful things”, I disagree.
Okay, I wasn’t asking anybody to agree with me.. obviously fans of hers aren’t going to agree with me and that’s fine, I just think she’s creepy

Reactions: 1
Does anyone get the impression something really isn't right with her at the minute? I absolutely love her and I really don't want to speak on her body but the weight loss is concerning.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Does anyone get the impression something really isn't right with her at the minute? I absolutely love her and I really don't want to speak on her body but the weight loss is concerning.
Yes. I love her too, but she just seems different, in a worrying way. It could just be exhaustion from filming the two Wicked movies back to back, but even that’s really sad.

I think that husband of hers is dodgy. I can't put my finger on it. I just don't think he's who people think he is. But I would guess that the relationship is causing her stress. She doesn't look good lately.

Just my opinion of course, but I haven't thought her marriage was going to last from the get go.

Reactions: 10
I think that husband of hers is dodgy. I can't put my finger on it. I just don't think he's who people think he is. But I would guess that the relationship is causing her stress. She doesn't look good lately.

Just my opinion of course, but I haven't thought her marriage was going to last from the get go.
She’s definitely not looked like herself since she got with him.

Ugh I really hope he’s a decent guy, and she’s just tired. She’s been through so much already.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, the marriage was strange. Also I think she teased some kind of disco music project last year but nothing happened. I hope she's just taking a break and not overworking herself since she has Wicked, but it's unusual for an artist as popular as her to scrap a project (and also unusual for her in general to go so long without an album since it doesn't feel like anything is going to come this year, even if it's only April now).

Reactions: 4
Yeah, the marriage was strange. Also I think she teased some kind of disco music project last year but nothing happened. I hope she's just taking a break and not overworking herself since she has Wicked, but it's unusual for an artist as popular as her to scrap a project (and also unusual for her in general to go so long without an album since it doesn't feel like anything is going to come this year, even if it's only April now).
Omg I didn‘t know about the potential disco project, that would have been so good. It really is unusual for her, look at how she recorded the Thank U Next album while still in the middle of promoting Sweetener.

I like to think she’s just focusing on this movie and her make-up line, like you, I hope she’s not overworking herself. But something just feels off.
There are blind gossip items saying her husband is controlling 😔 I really hope it’s just the usual made up stories that make up 99% of those sites‘ content.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I thought the same too but I sincerely hope we’re wrong 😢🫣

Reactions: 3
I don’t think (or at least I hope) that it’s necessarily an issue with Dalton, but more-so an issue with Ariana herself. I have a feeling that she has major issues with her self-esteem and feels insecure on her own, hence why she was rarely single up until 2019. So while I do believe that she loves Dalton, I think she was in love with the idea of being settled down more, hence why she had two fast engagements. I think she thought she’d finally be happy after getting married but her drastic appearance change suggests that she’s still unhappy with herself. It’s like she doesn’t know who she is anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg I didn‘t know about the potential disco project, that would have been so good. It really is unusual for her, look at how she recorded the Thank U Next album while still in the middle of promoting Sweetener.

I like to think she’s just focusing on this movie and her make-up line, like you, I hope she’s not overworking herself. But something just feels off.
There are blind gossip items saying her husband is controlling 😔 I really hope it’s just the usual made up stories that make up 99% of those sites‘ content.
I just looked up the disco project and the replies to this tweet say it was just a make-up teaser, but there were definitely stories about her being in the studio with Nile Rogers

Maybe they just scrapped what they were working on because disco-influenced pop was already becoming a bit overdone by then.

Hoping for the best for her

Reactions: 1