Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very young to have had a brow lift, I wonder what that will look like in years to come.

Reactions: 1
She’s very young to have had a brow lift, I wonder what that will look like in years to come.
She's had awful lot done either while in her teens or just out of them. Her nose, chin, eyes, brows and cheeks have all been transformed. But she's an advert for good cosmetic work if you can afford the best.

Although she often denies it, I think she tweeted to admit the nose procedure then quickly deleted.

Reactions: 9
She's had awful lot done either while in her teens or just out of them. Her nose, chin, eyes, brows and cheeks have all been transformed. But she's an advert for good cosmetic work if you can afford the best.

Although she often denies it, I think she tweeted to admit the nose procedure then quickly deleted.
I didn’t know she’d had all that. Just her lips. I don’t get the appeal of fish lips with the bow on the lip flattened out. But yeh it’s a shame she felt like she had to do all that at such a young age

Reactions: 2
Her lyrics on this album are very sexually charged. Lockdown has taken a toll on her 😅 positions and pov are my favourite tracks

Still getting my head around the new album (in a good way!). but I’m curious as to what made anyone else here an Ariana fan?
I didn’t know much of her music, then one day I was in a shop and heard Into You and it literally stopped me in my tracks, I was in a shop and asked “who sings this, it’s amazing?” Then the following year I heard “No Tears Left To Cry”, a little while before Sweetener was released, and LOVED it. It was at that point I realised that if I end up loving the next album, I’m gonna become a fangirl!

TLDR; was there one song that made you an Ariana fan?

• Heart
Still getting my head around the new album (in a good way!). but I’m curious as to what made anyone else here an Ariana fan?
I didn’t know much of her music, then one day I was in a shop and heard Into You and it literally stopped me in my tracks, I was in a shop and asked “who sings this, it’s amazing?” Then the following year I heard “No Tears Left To Cry”, a little while before Sweetener was released, and LOVED it. It was at that point I realised that if I end up loving the next album, I’m gonna become a fangirl!

I knew little of her, heard a few tracks but fell in love with no tears left to cry and been a fan since.

• Heart

I’ve been a fan of her since her Victorious days so I guess it would be Give It Up? 🤣 She’s one of the very few artists I’ve followed since the start of their career and still love to this day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She has 100% had a brow lift. I have kids so Victorious and Sam and Cat are often on in our house and you can tell she has a brow lift halfway through Victorious as her eyebrows are about an inch higher!
She’s also been fortunate enough to have some fab styling- the high pony, sixties eyes and tan all make her look fantastic. Here’s how she looks without all of it:

Attachments

I know you posted this ages ago but I just came across this thread.

So for me it was The Way with Mac miller. I'd never heard of her before cause victorious came out after I had stopped watching nickelodeon. I remember sitting in my friends house when the music video came on and thinking "I love this girl's voice so much!" and I've been a fan ever since. Saw her live in 2014 and I cried the entire show. I've been to every tour since. Every time I see her live her voice absolutely floors me. I don't know how someone so tiny can have a voice like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been a fan of her since her Victorious days so I guess it would be Give It Up? 🤣 She’s one of the very few artists I’ve followed since the start of their career and still love to this day.
Victorious 😍 her and Elizabeth Gills their voices 😍 need another collab

Lol that was fast. Wonder if they’ll actually get married. Think it’s been a year or so?

Also good timing before her Netflix show tomorrow (Scooters work no doubt)

Reactions: 5
This is him:

He looks quite different to her exes - clean cut, for one! I love her ring.

Just watched excuse me, I love you. I thought it would be been more documentary/interviewing/chatting than basically just airing a concert? Especially since she has had a rollercoaster few years, I thought she may have discussed it given the Netflix opportunity