Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember where but I read last year that she accidentally filmed a part of The Voice without her wedding ring on and apparently when she realised she made them redo that part cos she knew the husband would go batshit if he saw her without her ring. 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Have they wrapped Wicked filming yet. It seems to have been going on for a while.
---
Does anyone get the impression something really isn't right with her at the minute? I absolutely love her and I really don't want to speak on her body but the weight loss is concerning.
She's had some weird cosmetic surgery like an eye lift or pdo threads to the eyes that have made her look completely different. Since she did that Sephora makeup launch it's like she's been in hiding

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don't know how to link (or if even allowed) but Foxella are saying her husband is abusive. Hopefully it's just a bs rumour.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Don't know how to link (or if even allowed) but Foxella are saying her husband is abusive. Hopefully it's just a bs rumour.
CDAN is a bunch of fan fiction. They also said that she hated The Weeknd and would never work with him again after the SYT remix.

Reactions: 4
I remember seeing ed Sheeran on the voice and he said to her " we are both married now" and she very quickly deflected it back to him. Thought it was odd. Maybe she's just private. I hope she's ok. It's glaring obvious she has issues with weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I happened across a reel of hers on Instagram the other day and I was shocked by how thin she looked. I tried to take some screenshots but they don’t do it justice.

I really hope she’s alright. I like her.
DAFE8532-CF3B-4183-9E85-B1CDA22A153A.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My heart breaks for her, honestly. I remember the day The Way came out so clearly and it was the first time I became a fan of someone. For a child star she has had very few controversies and I genuinely believe she is an enormously kind hearted and sweet person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She's clearly unwell looking at those pictures :(
Hope people are looking out for her and get her the help she needs

IMG_20230411_151518.jpg
IMG_20230411_151537.jpg

I'm sorry please don't come for me STANS, but this is actually shocking here. I know she is petite and has always been slim but this is very very borderline slim. I actually gasped when I seen these. I hope she's okay and there is really nothing we can do as she is an adult. It's not the baby weight she lost, wake up people please.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think that Ariana should take a career break for a year or 2?

She hasn't slowed down in years and she has been through so much. It must be taking its toll.

Yeah she should put her health and wellbeing first. I'm okay with her giving up her career entirely if that makes her happier. For me she was the defining popstar of the 2010s and gave us lots of great moments

Reactions: 8