Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch her on the Grammys? I think her dancing and stage presence has improved a lot. But she really does shine in the slow songs. She never looks entirely comfortable on stage though.

Was v surprised she didnt even get 1 Grammy though.

Reactions: 1
Anyone watch her on the Grammys? I think her dancing and stage presence has improved a lot. But she really does shine in the slow songs. She never looks entirely comfortable on stage though.

Ariana can do no wrong in my eyes... I just love her.... <3

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ariana can do no wrong in my eyes... I just love her.... <3
I love her voice - I've just got the swt live album and love listening to the ad libs. I'm not such a fan of how she talks to her fans on Twitter or the constant dog photos on instagram haha.

But I do think it's great to see how she's risen to the top after a few albums (not just got there straight away). It'll be interesting to see if she takes a break now or just keeps releasing songs.

Oh the Grammies have happened? I guess Taylor didn't win any either as she's been quiet. I don't think these awards shows carry the gravitas they used to.

Ariana's breathing has got so much better since that VMA performance where she literally ran out of breath. Off to watch it

Oh the Grammies have happened? I guess Taylor didn't win any either as she's been quiet. I don't think these awards shows carry the gravitas they used to.

Ariana's breathing has got so much better since that VMA performance where she literally ran out of breath. Off to watch it
Yep! Billie Eilish swept the board and now has taken Taylor's record of being the youngest Album of the Year winner. Will have to listen to that album too now to see what all the fuss is about.

I love her voice - I've just got the swt live album and love listening to the ad libs. I'm not such a fan of how she talks to her fans on Twitter or the constant dog photos on instagram haha.

But I do think it's great to see how she's risen to the top after a few albums (not just got there straight away). It'll be interesting to see if she takes a break now or just keeps releasing songs.
yeah I don't pay much attention to her social media lol, every album she's released has been so good, I do feel she could burn out if she just keeps churning them out

yeah I don't pay much attention to her social media lol, every album she's released has been so good, I do feel she could burn out if she just keeps churning them out
I too worry about this! Adore her voice and her image but there’s nothing wrong with anticipation for an album.

Had no idea she did a song with gaga, doesn't disappoint which is unusual for a big name Collab.

Reactions: 4
Ariana has tweeted to say her new album will be released this month! Fan rumours say, a new single will be on the 23rd, and the album on the 30th.
Either way, soon! Anyone else excited? What are your hopes for this album? I loved the last two, so I’ve got high hopes for this!

Ariana has tweeted to say her new album will be released this month! Fan rumours say, a new single will be on the 23rd, and the album on the 30th.
Either way, soon! Anyone else excited? What are your hopes for this album? I loved the last two, so I’ve got high hopes for this!
So is the song called Positions or both the song and the album. I look forward to hearing it, by the sounds of the ‘nasty’ snippet it’ll be similar to TUN album.

Her fans are saying it’ll be an album all about sex. Which is fine if the lyrics are good!

So is the song called Positions or both the song and the album. I look forward to hearing it, by the sounds of the ‘nasty’ snippet it’ll be similar to TUN album.

Her fans are saying it’ll be an album all about sex. Which is fine if the lyrics are good!
I’d forgotten about the ‘nasty‘ snippet, it sounded so good! (I go between avoiding spoilers of songs or obsessing over them, eg with Needy)!
I agree, and know what you mean about the lyrics. But I can’t see Ms Ari making sex songs and them being cringey! Whatever its like, its a much needed bright light in this tit year. 1.5 hours until the Positions single is released!!

I’d forgotten about the ‘nasty‘ snippet, it sounded so good! (I go between avoiding spoilers of songs or obsessing over them, eg with Needy)!
I agree, and know what you mean about the lyrics. But I can’t see Ms Ari making sex songs and them being cringey! Whatever its like, its a much needed bright light in this tit year. 1.5 hours until the Positions single is released!!
So what do you think? :) I really like this r n b sound and the video is great too

Her enunciation is so bad in this song, I can’t make a word of what she’s saying. Definitely her weakest lead single.

So what do you think? :) I really like this r n b sound and the video is great too
It like it!! I’m so happy it’s a fun song, this year needs bops! The video is so cute, I can’t get over her dogs making a cameo. I agree about the r n b sound, there’s late 90s early 2000s sounds there which I love!

Her enunciation is so bad in this song, I can’t make a word of what she’s saying. Definitely her weakest lead single.
Yeh that’s one thing I didn’t like, I had to google the lyrics 😂 had no idea she was saying Olympics