Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s for her role in Wicked but she never learns. Destroyed her hair for the role of Cat, now destroying it again for Glinda!

Same as @Tommyb I don’t tend to really listen to her anymore but my favourites were tattooed heart and into you.
Tattooed Heart is my fave

• Heart
Reactions: 3
NASA is one of my top songs. Also needy, thank you next, no tears left to cry and ghostin

• Heart
Is her hair blonde for her theatre role as it really doesn't suit her. Anyway whats everyones fav song of hers?
I don't think she'll ever top her early stuff personally, I still listen to Break free and The way, also one last time was a good pop song.
It has taken me many listens to somewhat come around to yes, and. It's fine, but I doubt anyone will be listening to it in years to come.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she'll ever top her early stuff personally, I still listen to Break free and The way, also one last time was a good pop song.
It has taken me many listens to somewhat come around to yes, and. It's fine, but I doubt anyone will be listening to it in years to come.
This exactly. I didn't really like no tears either but she has some real bop pop songs. I don't really like the songs with no substance... Break up with your bf, 34+35 and positions give me the impression she's really immature but thinks she's cool.

Reactions: 9
saw someone on twitter make the connection between eternal sunshine and ethan slater (ES) and i feel a bit sick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
saw someone on twitter make the connection between eternal sunshine and ethan slater (ES) and i feel a bit sick
I saw that too and felt the same! Shes been a vocal fan of Jim Carey’s for a long time though. As long as we don’t get a song named after him like Pete Davidson!

I saw that too and felt the same! Shes been a vocal fan of Jim Carey’s for a long time though. As long as we don’t get a song named after him like Pete Davidson!
Been a few days and I have a crappy memory but I'm sure CDaN had a post up about it. They said many would assume it was down to her liking Jim and being a fan of his (they have a running theory they have or had an on/off fling) so she named it after one of his films but it was really because of Frank...I mean Sponge...Ethan.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
ES gives me icky nerdy boyfriend vibes, like nasty perv who thinks he got lucky. Probably fapping all over the place because she mentioned who's dick she rides in her new song.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ES gives me icky nerdy boyfriend vibes, like nasty perv who thinks he got lucky. Probably fapping all over the place because she mentioned who's dick she rides in her new song.
He's a bloody idiot who left his wife and child and now thinks he's god's gift because she chose him. He is either naive or constantly has his head in the sand because everyone but him knows eventually she will get bored and she will start looking elsewhere. She has done it with every guy she has got her hooks into....she gets them and they have a honeymoon period where everything is perfect then she gets bored and her eyes start wondering and the same will happen with him at some point.

Reactions: 25
I don't get the boy put your lipstick on line?
Isn't that transphobic/misgendering/some other attention seeking nonsense when most genetic boys who wear lipstick are they/them/she?

Reactions: 1
that “boy put your lipstick on” bit of the song is supposed to be an empowering call to persevere with Being Yourself in spite of others’ opinions. She’s got an active gay male fanbase so it’s a nod to them as well

She uses it create a parallel with her own situation (ie she is the equivalent to the guy wearing lipstick despite being judged or stigmatised for doing so), which is hilarious and also quite telling - she 100% sees herself as a victim of society’s unwarranted judgment, heroically living her truth

Reactions: 14
Ariana (a white priviledged rich pretty woman) comparing herself to ANY marginalized group is highly delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ariana (a white priviledged rich pretty woman) comparing herself to ANY marginalized group is highly delusional.
Still baffles me that she got away with singing about having “hood love” and relating it to a relationship full of bad decision making on Dangerous Woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6