Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she has. She looks so fragile.
It’s scary that she’s only 30 but she’s had multiple plastic surgeries on her face.
View attachment 2691816View attachment 2691817
I think she looks soulless, she's definitely sold her soul to the devil. She's not a nice person anymore, and her new song proves it. I can't support her anymore after the affair with a married man with a newborn. Horrible and disgusting. Like you could excuse her a few years ago when she was younger and no children involved but now it's just vile.
She's a pick me girl, can only have men who are already taken and she can leech onto. She very insecure and manipulative.

Reactions: 31
She started having quite drastic procedures around the time she was 19. For years people celebrated her enhanced look.

But now the narrative isn't favourable people are told to not comment on her appearance. Hard to now say don't comment on her look when that's been a big part of the package she's been sold as.

I know she's not anyone's parent, but she's part of the celebrity culture that's helping to make so many insecure and unhappy. How many other people have been inspired to have work done at a young age? (No doubt by much cheaper surgeons, with more variable results)

Reactions: 21
duck me, her natural face looks like SpongeBob (which makes sense I guess since SpongeBob looks like her brother)
I disagree, I think her natural face was lovely. Pretty smile, gorgeous hair. She certainly looked good when she had her ‘glow up’ for her music career, but in the last few years she has begun to look very strange. She clearly has very deep issues around her appearance hence the major surgeries and ED.

Reactions: 14
I disagree, I think her natural face was lovely. Pretty smile, gorgeous hair. She certainly looked good when she had her ‘glow up’ for her music career, but in the last few years she has begun to look very strange. She clearly has very deep issues around her appearance hence the major surgeries and ED.
I didn’t say she was bad looking, just that there is quite a striking resemblance.

Reactions: 3
She started having quite drastic procedures around the time she was 19. For years people celebrated her enhanced look.

But now the narrative isn't favourable people are told to not comment on her appearance. Hard to now say don't comment on her look when that's been a big part of the package she's been sold as.

I know she's not anyone's parent, but she's part of the celebrity culture that's helping to make so many insecure and unhappy. How many other people have been inspired to have work done at a young age? (No doubt by much cheaper surgeons, with more variable results)
The amount of young people I have met that have been influenced by her thin and petite appearance for years, young people who went through eds and trying to copy her look is insane. She's not responsible for their actions I know but she has influenced a younger generation. And this whole denial of 'oh don't comment on my body' etc is pure ED denial tactics which in turn she has taught to an entire new generation of young people.
She's not a good role model or someone to look up to.

Reactions: 14
She literally reminds me of Karen Carpenter (RIP), I was about to upload the image as comparison but it seriously requires a major TW. Search for "Photo of Karen in 1977, at the Los Angeles Billboard Music Awards Carpenters posing with Emmyiou Harris" and compare it with this:

1705410632192.png

They look fairly similar. It is a bit of a known thing on ED forums that your 30s are impossible if you do not fix your eating issues on time, the accumulation of health issues takes a toll on the body.

Besides her questionable behaviour (which also included the SquarePants dumping his long term partner for a woman with history of cheating with like 10 different guys), I am sooo surprised the media is not picking on this at all. They may have so many journalists under their payroll to avoid pumping articles about her obvious issues.

That video on IG of Ariana producing the track, she's absolutely wired ... on something. If you know what I mean.
One of the excuses she made regarding the weight loss was that she stopped antidepressants, which she used to mix with alcohol. OK, cool, that's a terrible and dangerous habit.

But I do not buy not for 1 sec that she's as clean as that statement.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am sooo surprised the media is not picking on this at all.
Do you mean about her appearance/potential ED? I’ve noticed now media outlets don’t really comment on these sorts of things anymore. If it was the 2000s it would be the trending topic and on all the magazines. It was relentless back then.

Reactions: 10
I saw a picture recently where she looked coked up to the eyeballs to be honest.

Reactions: 12
Do you mean about her appearance/potential ED? I’ve noticed now media outlets don’t really comment on these sorts of things anymore. If it was the 2000s it would be the trending topic and on all the magazines. It was relentless back then.
It should be, it should be criticised so kids and vulnerable people don't look at her and see nothing but praise for someone so emaciated and unwell. What message is that sending? Someone needs to publicly point out that she is underweight and looks unhealthy. Her rib cage is protruding through her CHEST. She must look horrendous make-upless and naked, especially with the blonde hair and pale eyebrows. It's giving fish-eyed corpse.

I said it with my chest, Ari. Yes, and? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It should be, it should be criticised so kids and vulnerable people don't look at her and see nothing but praise for someone so emaciated and unwell. What message is that sending? Someone needs to publicly point out that she is underweight and looks unhealthy. Her rib cage is protruding through her CHEST. She must look horrendous make-upless and naked, especially with the blonde hair and pale eyebrows. It's giving fish-eyed corpse.

I said it with my chest, Ari. Yes, and? 😘
I think it’s difficult and I don’t agree that media should be the ones criticising people’s bodies so others don’t emulate them. I think there should be a bigger conversation around these people having access to the best chefs, estheticians, surgeons, photoshop, trainers etc but I don’t think singling out a particular person is helpful. Especially for the person in question. I don’t like how Ariana has behaved but healthy people, both mentally and physically, aren’t excessively underweight or indeed overweight. It would be very harmful to her if someone like the Daily Mail ran a headline about her being anorexic or having an eating disorder. They could potentially get sued as well. Lots of people said the same thing about Chadwick Boseman, that he either had an eating disorder or was a drug addict. The truth was he had terminal cancer.

Reactions: 12
at 1:46 in the music video (should start there) you can see her ribs quite clearly down the centre of her chest when she leans back and it just looks so uncomfortable

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is her hair blonde for her theatre role as it really doesn't suit her. Anyway whats everyones fav song of hers?

Reactions: 4
Is her hair blonde for her theatre role as it really doesn't suit her. Anyway whats everyones fav song of hers?
Hmm my favourites are dangerous woman, god is a woman and into you I think. I rarely listen to her anymore!

Reactions: 1
It’s for her role in Wicked but she never learns. Destroyed her hair for the role of Cat, now destroying it again for Glinda!

Same as @Tommyb I don’t tend to really listen to her anymore but my favourites were tattooed heart and into you.

Reactions: 5
I love her old stuff, I've had Honeymoon Avenue in my head for 3 days now and I don't even know why 😂

Reactions: 3