Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rach_111

Idk what it is but there’s something odd about Monique. The way she moves in her videos seems a bit robotic and not natural in the slightest.

Reactions: 1

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Are you on the second thread? …
The first ones closed.

Abbie blyth #2 Always moaning about a double chin, throwing lee in the bin, another boohoo haul BORIN

Could someone help me please? I am following the abbie blyth thread but some how I can’t comment? But can in all other threads.. does anyone know why this is lol? I’m new so still don’t understand this all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Herewegooo

Both Laura and Amy come from a lottttt of money. Their dads are really successful businessmen. So I guess maybe they prop up these businesses they have going on with investments etc? And they would probably also know business people across Scotland who would invest / give them funding. Maybe that’s how they do it?

lassie2014

I clicked on mollys story there about that aquarius girls birthday. Just had a nosey and seems like she’s not engaged anymore 👀

• Wow

bananarama01

I totally get what you’re saying but I think when you walk into a boutique you know they’ve picked stuff from wholesalers and other brands to resale. If she had launched it as an “online handbag boutique” i’d let her off, but she’s launching it as a ‘brand’. Not illegal but extremely misleading. Can’t wait to see her pricing model.
Yeah I get you she’s made out that she’s designed them herself
---
Abbie’s t-shirts look like hen do t-shirts
The Aquarius girls are probably the only people wearing them 😂 can’t imagine she’s had many sales

eliza777

I just spied Megan and Abbie in Glasgow. Quite something when you see the process of taking pix. Setting the table, one sitting posing as the other snaps away. Then swapping positions to do it all again. Big smiles for the camera then the minute it’s put away, it was sour faces looking at folk as they walked by them.
No!!! Omg would have loved to have seen that, noticed Monique was in Glasgow too taking pictures for PLT I am interested to know how much these girls get for these posts with the links ?
can’t believe that about Megan and Abbie though- bloody brilliant 😂

Wow. Her prices are insane. I wonder how much stock she has bought as well.
It just baffles me! And all these young impressionable girls who will fall for it. She is selling products she probably wouldn’t even ever use herself and let’s see how many of her “influencer” friends use them again after last nights dinner party 😂😂😂 At least the madness gives me a laugh

Steph_M

In fairness, Abbie wants to be the influencer and has launched her own brand so she does need to get over all the fears she has of putting herself out there to promote her brand. It’s scary how these girls can talk into a phone and share their lives with absolute strangers but they can’t stand up and tell a bunch of teenagers they have a clothing brand - sign that ‘social media’ is anything but ‘social!’
Yeah that’s true!

no_name

No!!! Omg would have loved to have seen that, noticed Monique was in Glasgow too taking pictures for PLT I am interested to know how much these girls get for these posts with the links ?
can’t believe that about Megan and Abbie though- bloody brilliant 😂
There was another girl with them but didn’t see her face. She was teeny tiny though in height and frame. She had dark shoulder length hair.

I should say, it was only Megan scowling at passers by. Abbie was just roped in to taking the pics.

Will be interesting to see when they actually post them. See how their wee system works lol