Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
So charging between £30 and £45 for a bag I could go online and buy for between £7 to £15. Make it make sense. Why anyone would fall for this con is beyond me 🙄
sjes gonna be disappointed when no one is buying them and they’ve no tmade a penny

Reactions: 1

rocky2005

That podcast is a joke, I can’t believe they actually aired it

Interesting that they read this thread though about the money laundering 😂 how professional to talk about that on your business podcast

The company in charlotte bio that she works for, is the company in the first episode. Think they were aquarius client.

Did abbie get her boobs for free?
Charlotte works for Cosmedicare, Abbie got her boobs done at St Ellen’s. I’m sure Abbies spoken about how much they cost her so don’t think she got them for free

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
£35 for a ‘CV masterclass’ ticket, from two influencers who made 4k in a whole year, you’re awright thanks 🤣🤣
I’m howling
Turnover off 171k & made just shy of 5k 😭 are they getting back handers from the folk they sign up to keep money through the business low?

kaaa2

VIP Member
I totally get what you’re saying but I think when you walk into a boutique you know they’ve picked stuff from wholesalers and other brands to resale. If she had launched it as an “online handbag boutique” i’d let her off, but she’s launching it as a ‘brand’. Not illegal but extremely misleading. Can’t wait to see her pricing model.
I can’t wait to see anyone who actually buys thems… obv they’ll be ‘gifted’ to the extreme to all the agency girls

eliza777

NAW NAW NAW if my man whipped that out the suitcase I’d be straight on the first flight up the road!
the tattoo is creepy as fuck too 🤢🤢🤢
My man is a social media dinosaur and I love it! Guys that want to be influencers or even post regularly give me the serious ick
Preech 🙌🏻

• Heart

unicornqueen81

Yeah it’s really bad taste they’re making themselves look stupid which I think is the complete opposite of what they originally wanted when putting out the show.
Also just how stupid are these lassies man !
---
So Charlotte left but they don’t mention it ? I need more of this trash

Last edited:

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been asked, never been on this thread before 👀 is Olivia smith not working with them anymore? She didn’t seem to post for that Amy’s birthday when they seemed to be besties before and she’s obv ran off to Spain with her new man 🧐
I thought the same. Still want the tea on her ex fiance dean.

lauzyess

Wonder why she’s wiped him from insta then… maybe a wee temp split or something

What’s her thread?

He doesn’t have any public social media does he?