Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahharvey

Also just how stupid are these lassies man !
---
So Charlotte left but they don’t mention it ? I need more of this trash
The company in charlotte bio that she works for, is the company in the first episode. Think they were aquarius client.

Did abbie get her boobs for free?

unicornqueen81

So funnily enough girls in my work today (one who used to be pally with Gill Baird) said that most of the Aquarius girls got their boobs done there and apparently Abbie and another girl got implants taken out right after they got them… weird. But god, that Gill…there’s some amount of tea on her 🐸

also Charlotte was apparently trying to poach clients and work with them behind Aquarius back. No surprise she’s ended up in cosmedicare - another dodgy place haha
Yeah Abbie said she went too big or summit

eliza777

poor girl, probably being back in Glasgow with people around her will be best. But agree she needs to ditch Aquarius. She’s got a diff vibe and would benefit being with another big agency down south
Yeah agree , the thing is though the competition is rife, especially down south, I really like Monique like her vibe but her interactions are very low number wise , she would need to be constantly on YouTube/ be big on reality tv to get those numbers up, the thing that bugs me is Aquarius clearly know that and just drag her on whilst putting other girls above her. It’s just wrong but I was so shocked when I seen she got lip filler(no hate to anyone)as she had such a natural different look then as soon as she’s back hanging around with those girls in Glasgow (who all look like clones of one another) she is starting to change her appearance- much thinner and getting the Botox/ filler.
I actually don’t think she has much confidence especially at the moment - obviously because she’s going through hell- and I think she could be easily manipulated hence Aquarius jumping on the “mean girls “band wagon.
writing is on the wall here- especially the fact that Aquarius clearly have their favourites and I think personally envy the likes of Monique because she is different?
I also heard from a girl in Glasgow who is friends with one of Moniques bf that they all know each other from working in quiz years ago - the clothing brand, so the clique is already there.
But I really hope she finds the confidence to ditch them because I think with the right guidance she could be huge-
(I work in PR) not flexing ladies 😂🫶🏻

ccb00010

Does that Carla Kent have a BBL do we know?
I am sure I saw people on here saying she does and she spoke about getting it done then never let on when she’s had it done? She replied to a comment on her insta saying she hasnt had a BBL, so if she has and she’s lying about it that’s so bad!

kaaa2

VIP Member
I’m a size 10/12 and I sometimes struggle to get into a medium!! There’s no way she’s wearing a medium
I’m exactly the same!! I am a 10/12 and struggle to get mediums over my hips a lot of the time! I don’t lie, I just own it and I like my shape and size 😂

eliza777

There was another girl with them but didn’t see her face. She was teeny tiny though in height and frame. She had dark shoulder length hair.

I should say, it was only Megan scowling at passers by. Abbie was just roped in to taking the pics.

Will be interesting to see when they actually post them. See how their wee system works lol
Sounds like Monique as they seem to have all been in Glasgow today taking pictures , I am curious if anyone knows if these girls just do this full time? Like they can survive off Instagram alone? I know you can with YouTube but only if you have like 300k subscribers plus ..