Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
I used too like before she went with Aquarius and the bum work.
Feel she's just morphing into molly,Megan n co.same 💩 content now

Blackhairblackheart2

It just says Glasgow, sorry cause I’m from Glasgow I was wondering where abouts in glasgow. The location tagged is just glasgows city centre I don’t think that’s where it is

em161

Did monique post any content for tanologist though?

How is Monique doing sponsored ad for tan luxe and just done stuff for tanologist?! Same as molly as the bikinis.

Never thought I’d said this but they all look better in the quiz outfits than the usual shite they throw together
[/QUOTEe

Caggis65

Chatty Member
This is what I don’t understand so brands just pay for their dinners, beach parties etc in return for one of them pretending to use their tweezers when they also talk about getting their eyebrows done profesh?
What a pair of clowns ....where are their children

Aw my fuckin god. She should be jailed. She looks absolute fuck all I mean nothing😂 like her pics. Please go and check her tik tok video. That’s insane she’s so weird looking and I aggree very criminal to be editing like that. Poor guys 😭What’s wrong way these people?
Carla has said on one of her latest tiktoks she’s going abroad for more surgery :oops:

eliza777

You can definitely see they all have their clicks.. I never see Monique with a BFF type in that agency , mind you I think that’s a good thing and shows she is smart as they are literally mean girl vibes, 🙅🏻‍♀️