Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trefl

VIP Member
Ooh what’s the tea with Reece? Why did he drop out the apprentice? Did he not even travel to Dubai?

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
How does she think this looks good?
---
Also I feel like the aquarius girls don’t like when they have influencers who could clearly succeed without them. They’ve not taken Lydia, when she’s one of the only girls who’s been semi successful out that bunch. She models for PLT etc and could clearly have a slightly more meaningful career than just being an influencer. Lydia doesn’t need aquarius to go places with this and I feel like aquarius know when an influencer doesn’t rely on them to get jobs etc. and they’re threatened by it.
What Lydia wasn’t taken?

BoBdoo

I watched it all and the best part for me was finding out how to pronounce Kirsten’s baby name😂
Acé
This has bugged me for a while and I still think it’s stupid 😂😂
how is it pronounced? Just like Ace? I’ve not been bothered to watch that far but I’m intrigued 🤣

Cicalica101

Charlotte works for Cosmedicare, Abbie got her boobs done at St Ellen’s. I’m sure Abbies spoken about how much they cost her so don’t think she got them for free
If you go on the page they both come under the same company, feel like they are posting about the show quite a lot

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She still has that vibe..you just need to look at the people she recruits to know that if your face don’t fit you’re not getting in… “you can’t sit with us” type of gal.

How funny finding this 😂😂 kirsten and her friend group were known as the plastics at school typical mean girls 😂 looks down her nose at everyone who isn’t like them many a run in with them when I was younger, even now they still do it!

Omg no way!! That’s definitely suspicious
Cosmedicare is the plastic surgery part of st Ellen’s hospital. I’ve had surgery there and know a few other girls who have too. There’s another one just opened in Glasgow and it’s both names above the doors. The posts about the show are more about Charlotte because nothings said about cosmedicare being in the show