Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dougston

Amy lives in Bothwell now but I think she’s from Baillieston area. Im sure she went to Bannerman but could be wrong.

Reactions: 1

dougston

Yeah definitely a tv show. Mollys got a post with all her BeReal pictures and one shows a camera crew.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Anyone got anymore chat on Charlotte, apparently she actually left because was going behind the girls backs with clients trying to get them herself or something

Holly Mcallister’s face does not match her voice 😂
It blows my mind the rate she spends with the ‘constant’ hauls, how the other half live🤣 Can’t wait for reality to catch up with these girls, how long will their careers last before the next 20 something skinny blonde comes along …

bananarama01

Ffs - surely that’s a scam selling utter shite on for a higher price. Said it before but these girls don’t have an original bone in their bodies!!
Tbf I’m sure that kiwi&co do the same thing. A lot of brands do. Not that it’s right but she’s just not the first person to have done it

Nestor

So charging between £30 and £45 for a bag I could go online and buy for between £7 to £15. Make it make sense. Why anyone would fall for this con is beyond me 🙄
Wow. Her prices are insane. I wonder how much stock she has bought as well.