Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad hearing Maggie saying she’s had no work recently, no wonder considering Aquarius NEVER promote her or her work. She’s literally the token diversity card for them and they are the worst agents for her.

She should be signed to a legit modelling agency and see how her work load changes! She’s so gorgeous aswell

Reactions: 13
So sad hearing Maggie saying she’s had no work recently, no wonder considering Aquarius NEVER promote her or her work. She’s literally the token diversity card for them and they are the worst agents for her.

She should be signed to a legit modelling agency and see how her work load changes! She’s so gorgeous aswell
She is by far the prettiest girl of Aquarius- I am going to get in contact with her as I think the agency I work for would get her so much work.
the only 2 girls that are genuine in that whole sham of an agency is maggie Abbie B and Molly who has left as she fell out with Megan and Amy and Kirsten.
The other Abbie and Mon are as fake and dull as dishwasher- I am truly shocked Monique even is in the documentary id rather watch paint dry than listen to her snore fest nonsense- honestkh really hope Abbie leaves that agency she could go so so far- the girls are so FAKE!!!
---
It’s an easy watch, I’d give it a go. Megan also comes across soo well.
Megan is fake though like she’s just an attention seeking set

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching the series. It’s much better than the first. I really like Abbie and even Megan. They both have good personality for tv.
Monique’s personality is bland and Abigail is so irritating, I tuned out when they were on the screen
I like hearing about Kirsten’s journey, she’s open about it and I think it’s something a lot of young mums struggle with. Amy on the other hand is a c*w 😂

Reactions: 2
Oohhh Charlotte has clapped back after they mentioned her leaving them for their main client…
---
Also agree with the positive comments about Kirsten, she’s came across so well this season

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oohhh Charlotte has clapped back after they mentioned her leaving them for their main client…
---
Also agree with the positive comments about Kirsten, she’s came across so well this season
What’s Charlottes insta?
---
She is by far the prettiest girl of Aquarius- I am going to get in contact with her as I think the agency I work for would get her so much work.
the only 2 girls that are genuine in that whole sham of an agency is maggie Abbie B and Molly who has left as she fell out with Megan and Amy and Kirsten.
The other Abbie and Mon are as fake and dull as dishwasher- I am truly shocked Monique even is in the documentary id rather watch paint dry than listen to her snore fest nonsense- honestkh really hope Abbie leaves that agency she could go so so far- the girls are so FAKE!!!
---

Megan is fake though like she’s just an attention seeking set
Was there a definate fall out with Molly? I remember it was mention her and Megan had fell out then all of a sudden they were back pally

Reactions: 1
That Amy looks like an actual bulldog. Her top lip and bottom of her nose don’t do each other any favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That Amy looks like an actual bulldog. Her top lip and bottom of her nose don’t do each other any favours.
Yeah it’s bad
Probably went to that nutcase Justine- Mons friend
---
Yeah Molly and Megan have had a major fall out only in the last few weeks
My friend is mates with one of mollys sister
So Molly has zero to do with Aquarius now esp Megan

I’d be so curious to know how much paid work this agency are getting their roster. From bragging about how much turnover in the intro to this tv show, it sounds like they’re mostly getting gifted collaborations (ie hotel stays in exchange for content) or getting brands to basically sponsor the girls’ getting a free holiday. I don’t see any of the Aquarius girls getting deals with beauty or fashion brands the way I’d expect from their followings, and also I don’t think it comes across like the agency treat their roster individually and instead give them copy and paste collaborations (ie negotiating with brands for the agency as a whole instead of looking after individual talent) and having their roster as a rent a crowd for events etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She is stunning but her engagement looks terrible. Of the posts you can see the likes on she's averaging only a couple of hundred
---
Yeah it’s bad
Probably went to that nutcase Justine- Mons friend
---
Yeah Molly and Megan have had a major fall out only in the last few weeks
My friend is mates with one of mollys sister
So Molly has zero to do with Aquarius now esp Megan
I'd love to know what they've fell out over! Cause seemed they were fine at the charity thing they do

not one of the girls have gained a significant amount of followers since last season, considering they’ve had a full tv show promoting the agency and the girls, that just goes to show how tit Aquarius are at generating any sort of growth for their influencers

Reactions: 7
How can Maggie just randomly decide she’s going to be a radio presenter?! Then the only thing she had to talk about was love island? People go to uni for this tit and she’s just been handed an opportunity because she decided she didn’t want to model anymore.. 😅

Megan’s mum is my favourite so far! 🤣

Also the fkn drama & bitchiness from Amy and Kirsten that one of the brands dresses Abby was given ripped.. there are literally people dying. News flash! Fast fashion is tit!

• Heart
Megan, Abbie and Kirsten came across great I think. I met the three of them at GRO and they came across very genuine and just nice

I think Kirsten becoming a parent has really changed her and she comes across a lot more caring and professional. She makes Amy look like a silly wee girl now.

Awful situation about Abbie and glad she’s on the path to potential success with the business but my god Amy was fuming at Kirsten even suggesting it. I hope Abbie doesn’t have a 50% split she should really keep most of her business away from (Amy) in particular.

Megan seems more grounded in herself and will probs go far she’s got her head screwed on now dodgy lips is gone.

Reactions: 10