Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsten sister seems like a lovely person, I reckon she keeps Kirsten feet on the ground and agree she comes across really well in this series.

Reactions: 9
how nice when megan genuinely comforted abbie when she got upset, and was lifting monique up as well. she seems like a really good friend & was one of the only ones to come across as nice, bubbly & natural on the camera. i feel like if i was in molly shoes and they have fell out, it must be hard and make her feel quite jealous to see megan doing so well and getting good feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They’re all leaving! Jess put a post about reminiscing on her time with Aquarius..sounds like she’s left too!

Reactions: 4
I’d be so curious to know how much paid work this agency are getting their roster. From bragging about how much turnover in the intro to this tv show, it sounds like they’re mostly getting gifted collaborations (ie hotel stays in exchange for content) or getting brands to basically sponsor the girls’ getting a free holiday. I don’t see any of the Aquarius girls getting deals with beauty or fashion brands the way I’d expect from their followings, and also I don’t think it comes across like the agency treat their roster individually and instead give them copy and paste collaborations (ie negotiating with brands for the agency as a whole instead of looking after individual talent) and having their roster as a rent a crowd for events etc.
THIS 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Been saying this for the longest time- they are not bringing in anything like they claim- it’s all just BS and the things is when you go on a show like that the tax man will be watching them all closely ..
---
Molly still following megano,Amy and kirsten
If they've all fallen out?
Not sure but my friend who is friends with mollys sister said Molly fell out with Megan and Amy and Kirsten , over something to do with the charity thing, Molly is now representing herself
---
Definitely agree the best one who comes out of the 💩 show is Abbie B

Reactions: 2
Hannah has also left since filming. Seems they are dropping like flies and no wonder. Toxic AF

Reactions: 3
I think Abbie came across well but I think she must be really dim to give away her bank details over the phone to someone claiming to be the bank. Awful thing to happen but I found it hard to feel sorry for her with that

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with the girls eyebrows who is like head of the influencers or something? Awful awful it’s nearly a monobrow

Reactions: 2
No wonder people are leaving this agency I bet they get paid duck all and have to work like dogs meanwhile amy and Kristin are driving around in flash cars and flash houses. I’ve only watched the first episode of the new season but they are talking about how busy they are and their solution is to hire an intern. I’m betting they don’t actually pay their interns which imo is shocking

Reactions: 11
Think most interns aren't paid roles or the bare minimum

What I dnt get I'd if they're so well off why is Amy still living with her parents?
Kirstens only landed on her feet cause her boyfriend has money

I bet he's the financial backing behind it it's all just a front.
I can't take them serious as business folk

Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with the girls eyebrows who is like head of the influencers or something? Awful awful it’s nearly a monobrow
i do aesthetics and thought it looked like she’s had too much botox in her forehead or had it in injected too far down and her brows have dropped 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Think most interns aren't paid roles or the bare minimum

What I dnt get I'd if they're so well off why is Amy still living with her parents?
Kirstens only landed on her feet cause her boyfriend has money

I bet he's the financial backing behind it it's all just a front.
I can't take them serious as business folk
They should definately be paying their interns!
I’ve done various internships and have always been paid.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
100% you need to pay for “internships”
I work in PR and we have interns regularly all paid
Above min wage usually
Something doesn’t add up with Aquarius they aren’t bring in anything like they are claiming
The talent rooster following is very very low
The show came across very scripted apart from forehead Kirsten who I have warmed to a little and Abbie B they are all fake as F and I can’t see how any brands would pay for them to do anything let alone try and sell their products
The other Abbie is a pain In the bum and Monique is drier than sandpaper
I actually couldn’t believe that was her mum in that photoshoot like she looks amazing but I didn’t really think they looked alike like everyone said… I honestly thought the mum had more personality 😂
But you can see how much the work has dried up for Monique since moving back from Amsterdam … I know for a fact that it’s fairly common knowledge that she is a spoiled madam and very entitled but I think she seemed fairy pleasant when she was with her ex dirty Dan who cheated on her(twice) she came off fairly creative and interesting but upon moving back to Scotland she is so dull and has no life in her- like the lights are on but no one is home…
The genuine one for me and the one brands will go for us Abbie B and Molly who has actually left the agency
Megan I think she’s just a pain in the arse and looks like a walking doddle pad with the random tattoos
Carla is in the same boat as Mon bore you to death
Amy is an absolute munter
Kirsten is more tolerable
Maggie is definitely more model material than instagrammer and could make the most amount of money easy
Abbie C is fake as with her Ali express cheap handbags
How her boyfriend is with her is beyond on me- he’s actually pretty good looking

• Haha
Reactions: 11