Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it says on the show that it’s a paid internship anyway
Yeah they got caught out doing unpaid internships a few years ago so thought it was comical they highlighted it was “paid” in that scene.

I seen last year they advertised a “work experience” role - obviously a loophole to not have to pay them but not saying internship

Reactions: 3
I think Kirsten becoming a parent has really changed her and she comes across a lot more caring and professional. She makes Amy look like a silly wee girl now.

Awful situation about Abbie and glad she’s on the path to potential success with the business but my god Amy was fuming at Kirsten even suggesting it. I hope Abbie doesn’t have a 50% split she should really keep most of her business away from (Amy) in particular.

Megan seems more grounded in herself and will probs go far she’s got her head screwed on now dodgy lips is gone.
I know what you mean and I do like Abbie but to be fair to Amy Bly doesn't really do that well at all. And no harm to Abbie but it is a big investment in to a business that is just someone selling clothes from their mums spare room
---
I think Abbie came across well but I think she must be really dim to give away her bank details over the phone to someone claiming to be the bank. Awful thing to happen but I found it hard to feel sorry for her with that
I'd typically agree but did feel sorry for her because it sounds she wasn't in a good headspace at the time and dropped the ball. You can tell she's mortified

Has it been addressed as to why Molly has left the agency? Or why she no longer seems to speak to anyone, not only just Megano? It is a bit strange how all involved have not made any sort of reference about it and if they have fallen out and it’s regarding their charity event I am not surprised one bit. As it grew it became a disaster waiting to happen. Megan always seemed to be a bit wired. Especially in one of her vlogs about it one time on YouTube. Her and her friends all seemed a bit “out of it”. Not really an image charities would like to be associated with and a lot of people involved in the last one just seemed to be friends/Aquarius/influencer businesses.

Has it been addressed as to why Molly has left the agency? Or why she no longer seems to speak to anyone, not only just Megano? It is a bit strange how all involved have not made any sort of reference about it and if they have fallen out and it’s regarding their charity event I am not surprised one bit. As it grew it became a disaster waiting to happen. Megan always seemed to be a bit wired. Especially in one of her vlogs about it one time on YouTube. Her and her friends all seemed a bit “out of it”. Not really an image charities would like to be associated with and a lot of people involved in the last one just seemed to be friends/Aquarius/influencer businesses.
I don’t know but is something to do with the charity and the management of amy and Kirsten, heard a few of the aqauris girls are leaving though or hoping to change agency so must be fairly common knowledge …

Reactions: 1
Found maggie bits boring
Maggie was solely used as a diversity card for this show. She’s not involved in any of the Aquarius events etc - there wasn’t even a mention of her potentially going on the trip for a start. She’s such an afterthought and clearly not “tight” with the group like the rest of them.

She needs to run far far away from that agency who are clearly using her to tick a box but never give her any work or promote her

Reactions: 8
I don’t know but is something to do with the charity and the management of amy and Kirsten, heard a few of the aqauris girls are leaving though or hoping to change agency so must be fairly common knowledge …
Where have you heard this? Just out of curiosity

Reactions: 1
I'm watching it the now, Amy comes across horribly, finding the 'bootcamp' to hire an intern a wee bit ridiculous it's a cute idea and obviously mainly for TV. Abbie Blyth you want to ban from social media while she heals, I think with giving the bank details over the phone she must have been in some state and to admit it over TV just feel for her

Reactions: 5
I don't think it'll ever be addressed publicly what happened tbh unless it's on the show. As much as I want to know what's went on it isn't really news that someone has joined a new management agency. But I suppose that's Aquarius fault for wanting the actual brand so public. I do feel the girls will struggle taking them seriously because of the culture they've created. It is better to be managed by someone you don't know rather than a friend. I think if Molly speaks about it unprompted it'll damage her professionally in regards to folk not wanting to work with her so I can't see her mentioning it. Unless they say something first or mention her on the show

I think the boot camp thing for the intern is outrageous but I wonder if it's been set up for the show? Like scripted reality?

Reactions: 5
I'm watching it the now, Amy comes across horribly, finding the 'bootcamp' to hire an intern a wee bit ridiculous it's a cute idea and obviously mainly for TV. Abbie Blyth you want to ban from social media while she heals, I think with giving the bank details over the phone she must have been in some state and to admit it over TV just feel for her
The “winner” of the boot camp is so sweet! Well done 👏🏻

I like the girl who helps run the influencers, with the brown hair. She came across well and a bit more professional than the blonde girl

Reactions: 4
Watched the programme but I honestly think the full business and all staff come across so immature and not in the slightest professional. If I was looking for PR and watched this programme it certainly wouldn’t encourage me to use them.
For the trip do the influencers not get paid? Just a free holiday? The boot camp was so obviously scripted, the girls were like robots speaking to the candidates.
Also hates how every single venue they went to ‘catch up’ was empty, again leading into the whole show being scripted. Nothing real or unfiltered about it

Reactions: 14
Watched the programme but I honestly think the full business and all staff come across so immature and not in the slightest professional. If I was looking for PR and watched this programme it certainly wouldn’t encourage me to use them.
For the trip do the influencers not get paid? Just a free holiday? The boot camp was so obviously scripted, the girls were like robots speaking to the candidates.
Also hates how every single venue they went to ‘catch up’ was empty, again leading into the whole show being scripted. Nothing real or unfiltered about it
100%
It was like a pound shop version of towie… but shitter
Yeah the girls just get a free holiday for the trip and some free stuff like the bikinis etc
It’s beyond naff and FAKE

Reactions: 2
“This Mykonos trip cost 40 grand” did it duck! Trying to put more through as a tax write off. Amy and forehead are taking these influencers for muppets and using them for money. Mollys parents have businesses they’ve probably (rightly) told her to get away from that lot.

That said forehead came across better this season but can definitely see she’s photoshopping herself to the max now. The 1:1 question interviews lighting are doing none of them favours

• Haha
Reactions: 8