Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed Anya doesn’t work for them anymore and Amy & Kirsten don’t follow her on Insta now either. I always thought she was a solid part of the team.
Ohh neither she does! i actually seen their job post a few weeks back and had wondered if someone had left.
Get the vibe that they would be so bitter if you had to hand your notice in…! Maybe this will be the story line for season 2 😂😂😂
Also whatever happened to the podcast 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah defo be bitter
I honestly think they are such mean girls vibes
Especially Kirsten she’s so up herself despite having a melt for a husband who runs a money laundering bar it’s actually embarrassing
Hope Anna does well for herself
Must be a toxic agency to work in that aquarius

Reactions: 6
Ohh neither she does! i actually seen their job post a few weeks back and had wondered if someone had left.
Get the vibe that they would be so bitter if you had to hand your notice in…! Maybe this will be the story line for season 2 😂😂😂
Also whatever happened to the podcast 😂😂
Apparently they’re putting a load of money into marketing/launching season two because they want it to be streamed on larger platforms eventually like hayu, disney. I heard from a girl who knows amy. They want to branch Aquarius out and have offices over the UK 🤨
I think anya has saved herself from a miserable and toxic work life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently they’re putting a load of money into marketing/launching season two because they want it to be streamed on larger platforms eventually like hayu, Disney etc. I heard from a girl who knows amy. They want to branch Aquarius out and have offices over the UK 🤨
I think anya has saved herself from a miserable and toxic work life
Hayu and Disney 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’d believe their level of grandeur thinking they’d be taken on by them aswell.

They are gonna hit reality with more than a bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hayu and Disney 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’d believe their level of grandeur thinking they’d be taken on by them aswell.

They are gonna hit reality with more than a bang.
Nearly choked on my coffee when I heard that this morning. It’s beyond embarrassing now

• Haha
Bleeding hell they are beyond deluded
The shite wasn’t even on bbc England it was bbc Scotland cause I couldn’t watch it at home I had to log into bbc Scotland to watch it and it was absolute shite!
The thing is that agency is not clean and another season will stir up interest such as tax man etc
You got to have everything in order if you want to play with the big boys
But bbc Scotland - disney is beyond deluded

Reactions: 4
Seems like they gave her a decent send off but poor Anya didn’t get a mention? I liked Anya, think she came across really down to earth. I see they also have a male social media assistant too, wonder if they’ll expand into male influencers at some point as well. I know Amy mentioned it in a podcast last year.

Seems like they gave her a decent send off but poor Anya didn’t get a mention? I liked Anya, think she came across really down to earth. I see they also have a male social media assistant too, wonder if they’ll expand into male influencers at some point as well. I know Amy mentioned it in a podcast last year.
did they put a post up or something about hannah?I’ve maybe missed it.
I’m quite shocked she’s away, thought she was in tight with them

did they put a post up or something about hannah?I’ve maybe missed it.
I’m quite shocked she’s away, thought she was in tight with them
Not on the actual insta but one of the other girls had posted and they had wee banners and cards and stuff for her. I’m shocked too, she was definitely a favourite of theirs.

I’m sorry but is she wearing a shoe lace as a belt? Is this fashun I’m confused! 😳😂 also they jeans do duck ALL for her 😳😳😂😂
duck me. Surely I’m not the only one getting heavy Aladdin vibes here? Pure balloon trousers.
---
That string is holding her jeans together like me getting through work today 🤣🤣🤣
I’m with you on this one 🤣 Monday is over

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Uddys answer to selling sunset 😂😂😂
no word of a lie one of the birds came out of that “upload abode” on the Main Street the other day giving it pure Christine Quinn vibes in heels, shorts, blazer etc. it was absolutley mortifying. Maybe in bothwell but no when you’re walking past greggs and the fruit and veg man fs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no word of a lie one of the birds came out of that “upload abode” on the Main Street the other day giving it pure Christine Quinn vibes in heels, shorts, blazer etc. it was absolutley mortifying. Maybe in bothwell but no when you’re walking past greggs and the fruit and veg man fs
Upload abode 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha