Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Megano still with Aquarius, noticed she was the only one not to attend their Christmas party. Very strange

Reactions: 1
I noticed this but Kirsten posted a story of an award that Megan won so she must be
not like any of them to miss a party and Insta post opportunity, well at least she got to post about being at Black Rooster for the 1 millionth time in the past 6 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where the hell was the awards ceremony it looked bogging 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What were half of them wearing 🤣

Reactions: 1
Miss Molly not with Aquarius anymore? She isn’t on the new season of unfiltered and her contact email on her bio isn’t an Aquarius one anymore. But she was at their awards night? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Miss Molly not with Aquarius anymore? She isn’t on the new season of unfiltered and her contact email on her bio isn’t an Aquarius one anymore. But she was at their awards night? 🤔
It was mentioned on her thread that she said on YouTube the show gave her anxiety so she wasn’t on it this year but someone has said in her thread that she has left

I met a group of girls in kong last night who said Molly left Aquarius and isn’t on good terms with a few of the girls. They also said that Monique and one other girl have been contacting other agencies. I’m sure the name started with L. Could this be the downfall of Aquarius 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtaf did Kirsten have her baby in for new year? Concept was cute but backless for a baby seems a bit off…

Reactions: 4
New season is premiering tonight
Usual suspects in 'attendance' Clara tinks Charisse nailen

What a load of 💩 honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watching the first episode and they’re talking about Charlotte leaving to go to cosmedicare 🥶🥶🥶

Reactions: 2
He comes across very well too. Poor Abbie blyth tho 😭. My heartbreaks for her. This season is so much better than the first.
I’m halfway through the second ep, felt the same as you for Abbie 💔 Kirsten comes off such a good friend I don’t know why she’s pals with Amy she’s a cow

• Heart
Reactions: 9